ch. 47

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover


It was night already.

….


After Jung Tae told me what’s going on with Han Byul.

I swore to myself. I will beat the h3ll out of TaeHyung.

…. And now…

My heart felt uncomfortable.

And…

My heart felt…scared…


Han Byul’s in trouble.
I knew I had to find Han Byul…



So my foot led him to Han Byul’s school.



Soon, I went behind the school…

Han Byul must be here.



Something’s telling that she’s over here…

Han Byul???



……..

Where is she???



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Han Byul’s POV

When I opened back my eyes, it was dark already.

I painfully got up…and walked home.

It hurts to even move my legs. I slowly looked at my legs, and notice it was all bruised up. Then, deciding I was should use the wall to balance myself.



After 30 slow minutes pass by. I finally got home.



I didn’t want Hyejin and Sungwoo sees me like this…so I climbed into my room. It took exactly 20 minutes to do so because of my injured body.

When I got inside my room, I locked my doors.

And got in bed.



Do whatever you want So Hee…I’ll just ignore it.



I’ll…………..ignored…


~Next Morning~

I woke up early in the morning and went to school early. I still didn’t want them both to see me in this condition.



I walked out the front door since Hyejin and Sungwoo wasn’t awake yet. And walked to school.



I entered the school, and walked to class. But I stopped…

Is that…

TaeHyung. Why is he here so early?

He was walking towards me.

Oh no. My face. I quickly look away. And walked to class.

As I pass him…he spoke my name.

“Han Byul.”

I’ll pretend that I didn’t hear him.



I walked further away from him. But I felt a warm hand grab me from behind and spun me around. And there, I’ve look into the eyes of the one I wanted to forget.



“What…happen to your face?” He asked, with no expression.



“It’s none of your business.” I said coldly, then walks off.

“So Hee told me what happen.” He said from behind.

“I don’t care.”

“She said you tried doing it again. But she had back ups.”

“I said I don’t care.” I said calmly, although my heart was aching from the pain.



I was violently pushed to the locker, with TaeHyung in front of me.

“Remember what I said? You touch So Hee. And I’ll hurt you.”

“What’re you going to do?” I ask, showing no expression because I didn’t want him to know that I was scared of what he might do.

“I don’t care if you’re a girl or not now.” He said, getting closer to me.

I can feel my heart pounds 2o times faster then my normal speed.



What…is he going to do?



I was being pulled close to him…then he pushes me hardly back against the locker. I wince in pain.

He quickly pulls me up by grabbing my collar.

I couldn’t breathe…so I started choking.

I felt as I was lift for 20 years…but was only 20 second.

And soon, I fell onto the ground.

I started choking even more.

A tear dropped down. He was trying to kill me.



I felt him lifting me up again…until…

“TaeHyung! What the h3ll are you doing?!”



He slowly lets go of me.

Juwon…

He ran over and helped me up.

“Hyung. I can’t believe you would ever do this to Han Byul. I really thought Han Byul send a guy to So Hee…but now I know…that Han Byul didn’t…”

“What makes you so sure.” It didn’t sound like a question, it was more of a demand to know.

“I heard.” Juwon answered.

I looked at Juwon…he was serious…so he…believes me…

I smiled…

But…TaeHyung doesn’t…

My smiled disappeared.

“And what So Hee told you about how Han Byul got her bruises is all lies.” Juwon said.



“Juwon. I will respect whoever you like…but if you like her.” He pointed at me, “Then I won’t take it.” He walks away.



……





“Han Byul.” Juwon gently said my name.

But I didn’t answer him.

He lifts my chin up and looks at my face.

“Your face…how many people were against you yesterday?” He asks worriedly.

“…”

“Han Byul.”

“…Juwon…I…I want to be alone.”

…….

….

“I understand.” He said.



After he said that. I went up the roof…

I felt all the fresh air flying towards me…I liked how the cold air brush pass my body. I felt…alive…

I felt…relieved…



…………

It was hours and hours pass…but I didn’t notice it. And I also didn’t notice…someone far away…staring…at me…



I was looking at the place surround the school, the busy city…and everything around me…

Thinking of things nonstop…



Didn’t notice someone was walking towards me from behind.

“Han Byul.” the person spoke.

My heart jumped, then turned stiffly around. Knowing the face too well…

“What do you want?” I ask coldly.

So Hee took out a small happy laugh, which annoys me.

“I heard…TaeHyung did something to you this morning.” She said, laughing, while I only stared at her with no expression shown on my face.

“Haha. It’s fun playing with you Han Byul. But now…I won’t play anymore…I’ll make TaeHyung kill you.” She said in a tone that would kill you right now.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TaeHyung’s POV

“Juwon. I will respect whoever you like…but if you like her.” I pointed at Han Byul, “Then I won’t take it.” Then I walked away.

I knew what I felt when I said that…jealousy…

Han Byul…why do you keep doing such things.



I needed fresh air…so I went up the roof…and sat down in the dark corner…

Just thinking of things…

Just things why…why does Han Byul kept doing things to hurt So Hee so much.

So Hee doesn’t deserve these kinds of pain…



Then I heard footsteps.

I look up from the dark and saw Han Byul.

The way she looked into the city…the way she stands…the way she’s always in deep thoughts…felt like I’ve fallen in love with her again…but I know better not to.



Hours pass by…and Han Byul didn’t seem to move from her place…and I just kept staring at her.



Then…I heard footsteps.

Someone was walking behind Han Byul…

…A girl…



So Hee?



What is she doing here?


“Han Byul.” So Hee said.

Han Byul looked a bit shock.

“What do you want?” Han Byul asked coldly.

I could hear So Hee laughs….why is she laughing?

“I heard…TaeHyung did something to you this morning.” She said, laughing.

I was confused. Why is So Hee acting like this? And Han Byul…she didn’t look like she cares about So Hee being there.




“Haha. It’s fun playing with you Han Byul. But now…I won’t play anymore…I’ll make TaeHyung kill you.”



…………….

I widen my eyes…



……….

So Hee…



What’s going on?

“Do whatever you want So Hee.” I heard Han Byul.



“Oh I will. All the stuff I told TaeHyung, he believe every one of them. Of course he will believe the next one. Don’t worry Han Byul. It won’t hurt that much.” I could see So Hee smirk.

…???



“TaeHyung’s just a dog that I play…he’s a fool…he’s really blind.” So Hee laughs, “But don’t worry…I don’t love him…so you can have him…” She So Hee smiles, “If he comes to you.” So Hee laughs even more.

…What the h3ll…

I’m…So Hee’s…dog?

“But he won’t. Because…” So Hee steps close to Han Byul, “He loves me.”

I look at Han Byul for some kind of reaction…but she did nothing but only looks at So Hee like nothing’s wrong.



So Hee was…only playing with me…?

…To get…Han Byul…?



……………..

“You WILL regret in the end…I’ve already warn you. Don’t come crying back to Han Byul because I…won’t let you.” Sungwoo’s words…now I understand…

Han Byul….

“Hyung. I can’t believe you would ever do this to Han Byul. I really thought Han Byul send a guy to So Hee…but now I know…that Han Byul didn’t…”Juwon words shot through me millions and millions of times.

…………



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Han Byul’s POV

So Hee left after saying that.

She walked off…

She was gone…

TaeHyung will kill me…

He will…

Because he almost killed me this morning…



A tear fell down once again…

But…if I die in the hands of TaeHyung…It will be good enough for me to die my eyes close…

Then I heard the school bell rung…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The School bell rung

And outside of the school…

Yun Jae and his gangs were waiting for TaeHyung.

Carrying every weapon there is…



“Get ready to die…TaeHyung.” Yun Jae whispers.



….