ch. 12

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

I didn’t dare to look up at him. If you ask why, it’s because I have tears in my eyes. I didn’t know it would hurt this much…It just didn’t hurt the outer me, but it hurted the inner me too. I didn’t expect for this to happen…at all.

“(gasp) Are you ok?” Hyejin knelt down beside me and asked worriedly.

I nod, “Let’s go.” My voice was low and shaky.

We both were out in the hallway, “I wanna go outside, Hyejin.”

“Ok. Let’s go outside then.”



I sat under the same tree and close my eyes.

“Does it hurt?” she asked me.

“Hurt what?” I asked her.

“Your lips.”

“What about my lips?” I kept my eyes close.

“It’s bleeding.”

“No. It doesn’t hurt…as much as my heart.”

“Han Byul…he just didn’t know it was YOU. If he do---“

“But he won’t.” I cut her off.

“Why? Don’t you want him to know that it’s you that he punched? Not the Han Byul boy? And what if he finds out? What will you do?” She asked me loads of questioned.

“He won’t.” I answered.

“Why?” she asked.

“I wanna see what he’s gonna do to the boy me. I mean y’know. I wanna know the other side of him, like how he treats the boy me instead of the girl me. See what he’s like.”

“You already know…he punched you. What more do you want to know?” she asked me.

“I don’t really know…more I guess…more than what I should know…just more…”


The night

I decided to walk around. I need air…forreal. I do. I just kept on walking and walking. I didn’t want to dress like a guy, so I dress like myself for the night….dressing like a guy is just too much……..i just kept on walking…..Then…



I didn’t know where I was because I never came here. Brr! So c-cold. Gosh. I knew I should of wear a coat instead of a jacket.
…….
I’m lost….I’m way lost….
……
God, if you help me find my way back home I promise I will become really REALLY good…well….I’ll just become better…

I kept on walking and notice I’m at a park. I slowly sat on the swing and swing myself back and forth.

“Look what we got here, beautiful isn’t she?” A voice was behind me and I know for sure it was a guy’s voice.

Huh?

I turned around…who the heck is he?

“So we finally found you…Han Byul…” The guy smiled, then 3 other guys back him up.

What the heck is going on?

I look at them with questioning look.

“Do I know you?” I asked.

“No…but you do know TaeHyung.”

“What about him?” I asked.

“Shut your trap, .” The guy covered my mouth while I struggled to get out.

“MmmMmmMMmmMMmmMMMM! (WHY YOU i can't read IS GOING TO GET IT!!!!)” I bite his hand.

“Damn!” He yanked back his hand, “You !” He yelled.

“Boys…” He snapped his finger…uh oh…not a good sign.

I step a few feet back while they came closer to me.

“STOP!”

I stopped, that voice sounds familiar. I look at where the voice was heard and I saw…TAEHYUNG! TT_TT…you came to save me! Now save me from these strangers! They look scary! I mean I know how to fight and all but when it comes to these strangers out in the street, I don’t know how to fight back anymore. HELP ME! I ran to him and hid behind him.

“What the hell are you doing here, Yung soo?” I could feel his voice going down my spine. *shivers*

“A little fun with your girl, that’s all.” He answered calmly.

Girlfriend? Who’s TaeHyung’s girlfriend?……

I look at the guy name Yung soo and he was looking at me. Me? I’m Tae---oh yeah. But I’m not claiming his . But I sure need protection right now so Han Byul…shut the hell the up.

“What the fawk are you trying to do .” TaeHyung command to know the answered. His eyes was full of anger. Boy if I have popcorn right now, I would love to eat and watch them fight^^.
Ok shut up Han Byul.

“Oh nothing, pretty boy.”

Huh? Who’s pretty boy? I don’t see no pretty boy anywhere. Hm…he must be blind. Anyways…shut up Han Byul. I want to listen to them.

“Shut the fawk up .” TaeHyung demanded. Woah…he do not I mean DO NOT look like this at school at all. WOW…he even looks hotter, now that he’s not wearing school uniform. Aish, would you shut up Han Byul?!? And stop checking him out!

“Can’t believe pretty boy’s actually telling me to shut up. C’mon boys. Let’s party.”

The next thing I knew, they were all fighting TaeHyung. Poor TaeHyung. Tsk.tsk.tsk—wait. What am I doing? Ain’t I s’pose to help him?….hm…not yet. I’ll watch a bit longer and let him suffer. Muahaha. Shut up Han Byul. Ok.

I sat on the ground and cross my leg, just watching them fight.



“Ow…that hurts.” He whine.

Stupid Stupid Stupid STUPID Han Byul! You just had to help him when you was about to go to the store and buy popcorn. Anyways, he was loosing, I felt sorry for him and kick all the guy’s diamond and HE took ME to HIS home. While HIS parents is out for a 3 days vacation. And now, in HIS room, I’m helping him with HIS bruises and cuts HE had. Oh lord….but I didn’t know why I suddenly became brave and kick all those guys down….aish. Stop thinking. I’m hurting my brain cells.

“Oh hush up pretty boy.” I wanted to call him pretty boy from now on, if you ask why. Then…I don’t know either.

I could see him staring at me. Gosh, do you have an eye problem?!?

“Stop looking at me.” I demanded, really annoyed.

“I can’t help it. You know you’re beautiful in every way.”

-///-

“OK. You do it yourself. I’m leaving.” I stood up.

“Ok. I’m sorry. I’m sorry Han Byul. Just don’t…leave me.”

I look at him, his face is soOo hot right now and I couldn’t help but to say, “OK…fine…” Truthfully, I didn’t know my way back home.

I tiredly sat back down and helped him again. Stupid pretty boy…

…..
……….
…..

“Why did you save me?” I asked out of the blue.

“Because I like you. And I’m beginning to like you more.”

-///- How can he answered so calmly? And why am I blushing like an idiot right now?
Stupid cheeks… stop turning red or else I’ll kill you….

No use.

“Stop playing around.” –me.

“I’m not.”

“Yes you are.”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are.”

“No I’m not.”

“Ye-----“ I was pin to the wall, him, desperately kissing me.

O_O