ch.30

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover


Han Byul’s POV

“Let her fu.cking go.”

That voice…is it?

I turned around…

OPPA!

…Why do he look so…mad?…I can’t see his face do to the cap, but I could sense his angriness and I could see he was breathing hard.

D-did I do something wrong?

“I said let her fu.cking go you mutherfu.cker.” Yun Jae Oppa coldly demanded.

What’s going on?

I look at TaeHyung. He was glaring at Yun Jae oppa like there’s no tomorrow.

The next thing I knew, Yun Jae Oppa pulled me out of TaeHyung’s grasp.

“Don’t you EVER dare come close to her again.”

I was so happy that Oppa cared for me but I was hurt that he won’t let me see TaeHyung and let him near me.

But didn’t he say I was a clone?

Then…why is he doing this?

“O-oppa…” I stuttered out.

He looked at me angrily.

I quickly shut my mouth. His eyes soften, then glare back at me then at TaeHyung.

“What if I say I can’t?” TaeHyung smirk.

Oppa quickly let go of my hand and punch TaeHyung right in the jaw. O.O!

Oppa grab TaeHyung by the collar while TaeHyung was still on the ground and threatened, “If I ever fu.cking see you with her again, I’ll fu.cking come and kill you.”

O.O!

B-But I…TaeHyung…

TaeHyung smirk, “Still can’t let go of the past?”

Another punch was thrown at TaeHyung.

STOP!!!!! I wanted to scream that out but I’m scared of what oppa might do. >.
“STOP!!!”

O_O! Was that me?…No. That wasn’t my voice.

I look at Oppa and TaeHyung. Oppa froze.

I look behind me…So Hee…

“Yun Jae, stop hitting TaeHyung.” So Hee demanded, girl, do you want to die an early age? I don’t. Oppa is scary.

But to my surprise…oppa listened. O.O?!?

Oppa stood up face her.

“Yun Jae. I don’t want you hurting other people again! And you already know what I said! Do you want to hear it again!?!”

“Don’t yell at him!” I yelled. I don’t want anyone yelling at Oppa >.
“What did you say??…Yun Jae, slap this girl for me.” She commanded my oppa.

Don’t tell me she just told my oppa what to do.

I could see Oppa hesitate.

Is he…really going to…slap me?

“Yun Jae, if you love me, then slap this girl.” So Hee continued.

Oppa…love her?

…………………………

I was looking at Oppa……………..

…………………………

“I’ll date you again if you slap her.” So Hee said.

What?

I could see Oppa stiffen…so he really like her…or…do he really love her?

“So Hee.” TaeHyung interrupted.

“Don’t interrupt me TaeHyung. You know how I am.” So Hee smirk.

……………………………….


I could see TaeHyung’s sad face…he love her too huh?

Why?

Why?

Why? My heart hurts…

……………………………….

……………………………………………..

……………………………….

……………………………………………………

You can hear nothing but the cold wind blowing.

…………………………………………………………..

……………………………..

…………………………………………..


………………….

………………………………………………………………………………..



*Slap*

My eyes were watery.

“O-Oppa.” I stuttered out.

He looked away while So Hee smirk.

And…TaeHyung didn’t bother to do anything…………

“O-oppa…” I said softer…………………………………………….

So Hee started laughing. Then held Oppa’s hand.

“Let’s go Yun Jae Oppa!” Her high pitch voice said and kisses him on the cheek.

My vision was blurry and I slowly touch my left cheek, where my oppa had hit me…it hurts oppa………it really do…………….

…………………………………………………

Why?………………………

……………………………………………………..


Why did you do it?………you chose her…………….you chose her…………….over me…………………..and TaeHyung also chose her………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Han Byul.”


I ran.



I ran away………….from all of this pain…………….

I couldn’t take it any more………………………………………Tears were running down my cheeks endlessly.

I’m sorry Juwon……………I couldn’t be strong like you…………………………It hurts too much………………………………………………………….



-Out Of POV-


It started raining…little, drop by drop. But as minutes passes by, the rain grew heavy. It was raining harder and harder by seconds now. The rain-wash away the white snow. People ran inside stores for warmth. Students (Skippers) ran and covered under stores also. No one…there was no one…nobody on the streets…………except for one.


Baek Han Byul.


Han Byul was walking slowly down the streets, didn’t notice the rain was pouring down at her endlessly. She didn’t felt anything…but only felt one thing.

Pain.




It was raining long now and Han Byul kept on walking. She was cover in rain, her clothes was far from wet. She even felt water slightly touch her bare feet. Her shoes was useless now. Her sock is wet and not even a spot on Han Byul’s body she feels warm and dry. Only Bare cold…

Just cold…


But she didn’t care.

She didn’t care at all.




It was time for students to get out of school, yet Han Byul was somewhere in the City. Lost…in the city.

………..Lost…………..


-Hyejin’s POV-

Gosh. Stupid Han Byul . Never came back after lunch. She really should stop skipping.

And woah.

It’s raining hard as heck. How am I s’pose to get home?

“Hyejin!”

Sungwoo! >u
“Yea?”

“We’re going have to run home.”

“What?!? You crazy?!”

“Yep^^.”

“No way. I’m gonna get wet!”

“Here.” Sungwoo hand me an umbrella. O.O?

“How did you get that?” I asked, I swear, I didn’t see him carrying an umbrella this morning. O.o?

“Oh. I watched the news this morning.”

But I didn’t even see you watch anything this morning.

‘I actually beat up a kid for this.’ Sungwoo thought, smiling.

“Get it before I get mad.” Sungwoo told me.

I shrugged and took it, opened it and walk off.

“Yah! Just gonna leave like that?! You’re forgetting someone.” Sungwoo pouted.

“Oh! Right! We have to wait for Han Byul too^^. How can I forget?” I laugh, then went and stood next to Sungwoo.

“Hey. I didn’t mean by that. > ^ <.”

I roll my eyes at him, “Hey, did you see Han Byul after lunch? She didn’t came back to class.” I ask him.

“She didn’t? TaeHyung didn’t too.” Sungwoo stop and think, “Did that b@st@rd go with her somewhere?” Sungwoo sounded annoy.

“Let me go look for him!” Sungwoo ran inside the school building, and I, ran after.

Not long after, we found them near the stairs.

TaeHyung was just standing there, talking to his friends.

“Yo B!TCH!” Sungwoo yelled out.

TaeHyung turned and look our way.

“Where did you fu.cking do to Han Byul?!” Sungwoo yelled.

I was curious too.

“What do you mean?” TaeHyung asked.

“She didn’t go back to class after lunch and you weren’t in class today too so don’t you ‘What do you mean’ to me. I know you know something.” Sungwoo’s voice was impatient.

“She didn’t go back to class?” TaeHyung asked, confuse.

“Uhhuh.” I answered him.

His eyes widen, and then he looked out the window. Then he dash out the school building.

Everybody--> O.o?

“Shyt. I think something’s wrong.” Sungwoo told me. I nodded in agreement.

“You.” Sungwoo pointed at me. .

“Go home and I’ll come later.” He ran out the building.

Ha! You think I’ll listen to that mouth of yours?
You should think twice.

LALALA!

I ran after them, then when I got outside, I saw Juwon ran past me.

It’s so muddy! >.
I guess I’ll just go home and wait XD!

~LALALALA~

-Out Of POV-

-TaeHyung’s POV-

Shyt. She didn’t go back to class?! So does that mean she stayed out in the rain all this time?!

And who the h3ll is that b@st@rd to Han Byul anyways?

Do she love him?

…ah! Am I jealous?

…I AM NOT JEALOUS!






I am…



Where the heck did she go?!?

“Han Byul!” I yelled out her name.

“HAN BYUL!” I yelled even louder.

I think the rain is louder than me.

“Stop right there!”

I turned around and saw Sungwoo running towards me.

-Bam-

He punched me.

I fell onto the muddy ground.

“What the h3ll did you do to her?!” Sungwoo yelled at me.

The rain was falling down into my eyes. Ah shyt. I sat up.

“It’s not my fu.cking fault!” I stood up, facing him.

“Then why the hell she isn’t in class?” Sungwoo ask, while glaring.

I was getting frustrating. And it came out of my mouth.

“He slapped her! Ok!?”

Sungwoo’s eyes widen then became cold, “Who slap her?” He asked me.

I need to find Han Byul right now so I told him.

“That Yun Jae b@st@rd! Ok?!?” With that I ran off, looking for Han Byul.

-Out Of POV-

-Sungwoo’s POV-


“That Yun Jae b@st@rd! Ok?!?”

I froze.

Yun Jae?

The Yun Jae I know?

Han Byul’s twin brother?
…………..

………

…………

Oh shyt.

I quickly dial Han Byul’s cell phone but no one picked up. I tried few more times but no one picked up.

D@MN YOU YUN JAE YOU B@ST@RD!

I ran everywhere yelling out Han Byul’s name!

It must have hurt you so much Han Byul. I didn’t need to know why or how it happened. I just need to find you now.

“Han Byul!”
“HAN BYUL!!!!!!” I yelled.


But no one answered.