ch.20

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

Han Byul woke up and looked around the place.

She was locked in a room, with no window, no bathroom, or anything except lights to make the room brighter.

‘Why am I here?....Where the hell am I?’

Han Byul started to panic, then started banging on the door, yelling, “OPEN THE ING DOOR!”

“Go tell him she’s awake.” She heard someone outside the door.

“OPEN THE GODDaMN DOOR!” she punches the door louder, then began kicking the door.

After a few minutes she gave up. Then sat in the corner of the room and hugs her knee.

Soon, she heard a sound of door opening; her head quickly looks up and fond a familiar guy looking down at her.

“Who are you?” she asked.

“Who I am isn’t the problem here.”

Han Byul heard his voice somewhere before and trying hard to figure out where…

*Flashback*

“Do I know you?” I asked.

“No…but you do know TaeHyung.”

“What about him?” I ask.

“Shut your trap, .” the guy covered my mouth while I struggled to get out.

“MmmMMmMmmmMmmMMM! (WHY YOU IS GOING TO GET IT!!!!)” I bit his hand.

“Damn!” He yanked back his hand, “You !” He yelled.

“Boys…” He snap his finger…uh oh…not a good sign.

I step a few feet back while they came closer to me.

“STOP!”

I stopped, that voice sounds so familiar. I look at where the voice was heard and I saw…TAEHYUNG! TT_TT…you came to save me! Now save me from there strangers! They look scary! I mean I know how to fight and all but when it comes to these strangers out in the street, I don’t know how to fight anymore. HELP ME! I ran to him and hid behind him.

“What the hell are you doing here, Yung soo?” I could feel his voice going down my spine. *Shivers*

*End of Flashback*

It’s him! I knew I saw him somewhere! Yung soo, is that his name? God, I have good memories^^.

“You’re smiling when you’re still in this condition…funny.” Yung soo chuckled.

“…”

“Haha…you’re a funny one, and also…” he held Han Byul’s chin up, face to face with him, “Beautiful too…don’t worry…we’re not doing anything to you…we just want TaeHyung.”

‘TaeHyung?’

“W-why?” she stuttered.

“It’s none of your business.”

Han Byul look down, ‘This guy…is scary…’

Then, she saw him taking out a cell phone and dial some numbers.

“Hello?” She heard the other guy on the other line.

-Han Byul’s POV-

The scary guy smirk, “Pretty Boy.”

“What the hell do you want and how the hell you get this ing phone number!” that voice sounds familiar.

But I didn’t care, all I care right now is to get out of here. But this…scary guy is here with me…all alone in this…ugly room.

“You don’t need to worry about that pretty boy…” the scary guy laughed.

Pretty Boy?




PRETTY BOY! TAEHYUNG!

“Fawk you want!”

“Remember what I told you during lunch time…I told you. But you weren’t watching what’s behind you.”

“You told me and I don’t ing care bout those sht.”

“But in this case…I think you do…cause I’ve got someone with me right here.” The scary guy chuckle.

“…”

“I’ve got your precious littler Han Byul.”

The way he says my name shivers me.

“…”

“I want you to come to the abandon building on 34 ave. st. Or we’ll be having some fun with her.”

I could feel my body froze at his words…

Fun…with…me??

“I don’t ing believe she’s there.” TaeHyung said. HOW could you not believe TAEHYUNG!!!??!!! TT^TT

“Alright no problem.” Scary guy hands me his cell phone and I slowly took it.

‘Talk’ he mouth me.

But I just sat there, looking st him.

‘TALK!’ he mouth at me again.

“…I…” I whisper.

Louder’ he mouth again.

I slowly put the cell phone next to my ear…

“……………..”

“TALK DAMMIT!” Scary guy yelled at me. I close my eyes tightly, scare if he’s going to kill me.

“…T-TaeHyung ah…” I finally called his name.

“Han Byul?!?”
“…Y-yes it’s m-me…” I stuttered.

“I’m COMING!”

The scary guy snatched the phone away from me, “Happy Pretty Boy?” he laughs.

“BTCH YOU!”

I hugged my leg and lay my head on my knee and silently cry.

‘Taehyung…I’m sorry I’ve caused you so much trouble…’

“Awe…lookie pretty boy, your girl is crying…”

“DON’T ING TOUCH HER YOU BASTARD!”

-click-

Scary guy hung up on TaeHyung, and looks at me.

Where did all my fighting skills go?
I want to kill this scary guy. Kill him.
I wipe my tears and looks at him.

I stood up and face him.
If he tries to hurt Taehyung, then I would hurt him first.

“Beautiful is tough now ey?” he chuckle.

I kick him in his diamond, he didn’t see it coming so it was a hard kick alright. He should feel the pain.

I ran out the door, but it was lock.



I bang on the door and this time they opened it. Guess them stupid people thought it was their scary guy or something. I ran out and went every way there is. Damn...scary guy said it was an building…and it looks…he said it was abandon too. SCARY place match a SCARY guy.

It was dark, I could tell it was night now.

TAEHYUNG! HELP ME!

I ran and notice footsteps running after me. >.<

I ran faster, actually, I ran as fast as I could. Then, maybe god had helped me because I could see stairs going up and down.

Of course go down! I ran downstairs , skipping every two steps. Then I could hear footsteps getting closer. Ah! Am I going to slow?! I turned back and saw 4 guys chasing me down. Ah! I jumped down at the last five steps. Then there were no more steps, I assume it was the first floor. So I ran down the long hall and end up in a huge place. There was huge picture hanging on the wall, aish, stop looking around and run stupid Han Han Byul!

I spotted the front door, and ran towards it.

“STOP HER!” It was scary guy Yung soo’s voice. Oh crap, he’s fast.

But that didn’t keep me from stopping. I opened the front door and felt the nice air flew past me. Then someone pulled me back niside.

“LET ME GO!” I kicked the guy everywhere and of course I kick his jewelry too. Take advantage, man.

The guy yelled in pain while I ran back outside.

Sorry mister stranger, but I had to do it, or else I will be baked.>_<

More footsteps were heard from behind. MAN, I could feel my heart beats 20x faster then it’s normal speed.

God, please help me. If you do, I will love you forever and ever.

Then I tripped over a little rock and fell hard on the cement.

God is such a meanie…

The 6 guys surrounded me.

Umma…Appa…I’m sorry for being such a horrible daughter…

Then I heard a car coming towards us in full speed…=D

“TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”






SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

The car stopped in front of us.

And two people came out, TaeHyung and Juwon. Holding bats and gun.

O_O…