ch.16

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

-Han Byul’s POV-


Sungwoo took me back to the hospital yesterday. I got my cast on my left leg (the broken leg) and I got to use CRUTCHES! Do you know how pain the that was?

Well, anyways, I’m walking to school, well, not walking but you know what I mean . Life when your leg is broken. Hyejin and Sungwoo went to school already, they both told me to stay home but home is too boring, so I decided to go to school again.

Man, now I can’t play basketball. O_O. OMG. SO I CAN’T PLAY THE BASKETBALL GAME NEXT WEEK!TT^TT!

*Huek* *Huek* -sound of crying.




It’s ok though, at least Jung Tae is here again^^. I walk to school.

LALALA~Oof!

I fell down and land on my bottom.

“OWW!!! MY LEG!!!!!!!” I rub my left leg.

Then I saw a hand reaching down at me, telling me to do the same to the person. Instead, I look up and look into…Juwon’s eyes looking down at me.

Why do he look so…not mean anymore. Is he possessed?>.<

“Han Byul. Come on, I’ll help you.”

I swear to god that was not his voice. He sound so soft and caring, but his usual voice is saying bad stuff to me. What has gotten to him?…..WAIT! DID HE FOUND OUT? I mean, TaeHyung DID found out after all and I feel stupid enough.

“Why are you helping me?” I asked.

“Do I need to have a reason?” He asked me.

I nod.

“Ok…I just wanted to apologized for what I did in the past.” He answered.

“…”

If people pass by, the position we’re in would look pretty awkward. Because, Juwon’s hand was reaching down to me while I looks up at him in confusion and I’m still pretending to be a guy. People would think we’re gay or something. So I quickly reach my hand out towards him and he lift me up.

I lost balance and fell into his chest, at the awkward moment, he stiffen.

“Let me get your crutches.” He quickly said then bent down and grabs my precious crutches.

I happily took it and went to school , with him behind me.

“…”

“…”

“SO does that mean you forgave me?” he asked me.

“You’ve done nothing wrong.” I mean it is my fault too.

“I’m still sorry.”

“I accept.” I said quickly and school appears in front of me.


Juwon smiled, “Thanks.”

I quickly went inside the school and walked in. All the girls were eyeing my worriedly. “Oppa! Are you ok!?!” One short and chubby girl came up to me. I look behind me and saw Juwon laughing.

I glare at him, and he soon stopped and clears his throat.

“I’m fine.” I said coldly and walks pass the chubby girl.

I could hear the chubby girl cry, “He hates me. He hates me!”

And also I could still hear Juwon laughed.

Stupid boy….


WAIT. I turned back and he went the other way.
I’ve just remember, Sungwoo’s going to kill TaeHyung.

*panic*
*panic*
*panic*


“Juwon!” I yelled.

He turned back and gave me a confused look, “Wait.” I went towards him.

Omg. It’s so hard walking in these things >o
Instead of him waiting for me to go to him, he came to me.

At least he’s got a brain, “Take me with you to your classroom.” I order him. He looks at me in confusion. Aish. Stop looking at me like that, it’s getting annoying.

“Why?” He asked, interested.

“Because…someone’s….” Wait. Why am I so worry?…I’ve wonder…do I care?….deep inside…I think I do…

“Yes?…Go on…”

I roll my eyes at him as he helps me to the way to their class.

As I was close to the classroom, I heard Sungwoo yelling and guess who is he yelling at…..yes. TaeHyung…

But how come TaeHyung’s not yelling back?

I looked inside the room, at the same moment, Sungwoo punch the hell out of TaeHyung.

‘Oh no! TaeHyung!’ Han Byul screamed in her head.

TaeHyung fell on the ground, yet he didn’t move an inch.

“Go on and hit me. I deserver everything.” TaeHyung spoke.

“Damn right you do.” Sungwoo said.

Juwon lets go of me and went beside TaeHyung, helping him up.

“The Hell you doing, Bastard?!?” Juwon yelled in Sungwoo’s face.

“Juwon…I deserver every punch…”

‘TaeHyung…’ Han Byul thought.

‘Get up TaeHyung…Get up.’ Han Byul continues thinking.

Juwon stepped back.

Sungwoo began hitting Sungwoo again, then added the kicks in. But TaeHyung still didn’t budge.

(a/n: If you are wondering where the hell is the students and teacher is…it’s b/c they’re not here yet.)


Han Byul was about to go but someone had bump into her. She fell onto the floor due to her bad balance.

“Owwww!” Han Byul covers her left leg and screamed in pain.

“IT HURTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Han Byul yelled.

Sungwoo looks at the familiar voice yelling and his eyes widen.

“Han Byul?!?”

Han Byul looks up and smiles innocently at him . Then looks up at the person who bumped into her.

…..Jung Tae…..

“Get the hell out of my way, you bastard!” Jung Tae yelled at Han Byul.

Han Byul--> ......


TaeHyung, Sungwoo, and Juwon’s eyes widen.