ch.29

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

The next day

Me, Hyejin and Sungwoo were about to walk to school, but Sungwoo disagree because he said it’s too cold. . I think he meant to say that to Hyejin. He never said that to me.

But how can we get to school without walking to school then?

“Let’s walk to the bus stop.” Sungwoo suggest.

I roll my eyes, “We still have to walk anyways.”

“Let’s go before we’re late!” Sungwoo grab Hyejin’s arm and ran off……………………



Yal can’t just leave me!!!!!!!

I ran after them both, “Wait---you---stupid—(panting).”

I slow down a bit, boy that was my run for today. >o<. So tire!

I started jogging and was on time for the bus. Students were still in line to get in the bus. PHEW. I went at the back of the line, then went in after 10 seconds.

Looking for a seat.

“You can sit next to me!” I heard a boy yelled out. I look at him, ew…but what the heck, that’s like the only seats available. Students were already crunch up standing anyway. I sat next to him, “Thank you.” I said before turning other direction. Even though I was turning the other way, I could still sense his staring at me. But I chose to ignore.

“Hey, babe, you can sit next to me.”

Wth?

I look back and saw a guy smiling at me in a erted way. Then I notice his uniforms, he’s not from our school. Stupid guy…I roll my eyes at him.

The bus started moving…I look around for Hyejin and Sungwoo but I couldn’t find them gay . Stupid people are all on my way.

Then I notice someone yelling to stop the bus. Someone outside. I look outside and saw a nerdy boy running, catching up to the bus. I can’t help but feel sorry for him, while people in the bus is laughing at him like crazy.
…………………..
………………………
……………………………
…………………….
………………
“STOP THE BUS!” I yelled.

SCREEEEECH! My head bump the chair before me. Ow! That hurts. Stupid driver!

Everybody stared at me, shock.

“What the h3ll are you guys looking at? Look somewhere else, d@mn!” I yelled at the people, and then they look away. The nerdy boy came in and starting looking around. The bus started moving again, the nerdy boy was still looking around, then some of the guy started pushing him around. Then I notice that he was going to the same school as me, by his uniform.

“St-stop!” The nerdy boy said.

“HAHAHAHA!” The bullies laughed.

Don’t the driver say anything? And the bullies don’t even go to our school!

Anger came upon me, the nerdy boy already had a bad morning and now, the bullies are making it worse? I hate it when that happens. I don’t even want it to be me! >.
“Stop messing with him!” I yelled, standing up.

Once again, everyone’s eyes were on me, shock.

“Who the h3ll said that?” One of the bullies with the blond hair, spike up asked.

“I did. You have a problem?!”

The student quickly moves away, so the blond guy could see me.

“Whoa. We have a hot chick here.” He smiled at me, “Mind being my girlfriend?” He smile ever so sweet to me, boy, he look hot as h3ll! XD!
I would of said yes to him but the fact that he was messing with the nerdy boy instantly made me say, “H3ll no!”

The people in the bus gasp.

“Omg! Who does this b.tch think she is?!” I heard some girls started whispering. If you guys want to start whispering, whisper lower.
“No one has ever rejected the hottest uhljjang before! Just because that b!tch is pretty *roll eyes*.She’s such a ho3!” Girls continued.

“What did you say?” the blond guy asks me in disbelief.
“I said…H3ll…No.” I said slower to make him feel dumb.
His face redden, “Do you fu.cking know who I am?” He asked me.
How should I know? I haven’t seen you once in my whole life.
“Why would I know? Even if I do, I won’t even want to talk to you.” Yep, that was me alright. I feel…um…like I won 100 thousand dollars. Why? Because he looks mad right now.

^^

I don’t know why I’m smiling.
Maybe I find this very funny.

“Stop smiling.” He demanded.
“I’m scared…” Notice the sarcasm.
“Why you—“ He lift my chin up, while I stood there stupidly. Then someone from behind me, grab the blond guy’s wrist, hard.
“Touch her and you die.”
Wow. Thank you stranger…but that voice sounds familiar.
I turned around…and met eyes with……………O_O

TaeHyung…

“You hear me?” His voice was cold…
“Alright alright. D@mn…” The blond guy stuttered, then went back to his rightful place. I was still staring at TaeHyung with shock.

“Stop staring.”
That instantly made me looks away.

“Look at that b!tch, now she’s going for TaeHyung oppa too!”
“She’s such a sl.t!”
“That b.tch stole my TaeHyung!”

I angrily search through the crowd for the stupid girls who are talking trash about me. And I, Baek Han Byul, will never and I mean ever let that slide.

And I found them, they were still whispering.

I walked towards them but was stop by TaeHyung. I glare at him but he was just looking at me with no facial expression.

“Don’t.” He said.

“And why should I not?” My voice was full of anger.

“Because I don’t want you to.”

That’s his answer?! He must be playing with me! I will not let the words go! I will beat the crap out of those girls!

Next thing I knew, I was force to sit down next to the boy again.

“Anyone who goes to Seoul High, get out now.” The bus driver yelled.

Stupid driver.

I got out, than felt someone lifting up my skirt. O.O!
I smack the person, who was behind me. Good thing I wore my black shorts every day.
“Die you B!TCH! DON’T FU.CKING TOUCH ME AGAIN YOU---“
I was interrupted by punches…not at me but at the blond guy, by TaeHyung.
^O^ I’M SO HAPPY!

“Han Byul! Let’s go!” Hyejin pulled me away.

NOOOO! I WANT TO SEE THE BLOND GUY…IN PAIN!!!!

But I was already in class.

“Han Byul! You’re crazy! The guy you yelled at was the hottest Uhljjang around here!”

No…I think TaeHyung’s better^^…. wait O.O. Did I just say that…Nope. I didn’t say anything^^




The class was starting; some students were entering the classroom. Then I saw someone familiar at the door.
Hm…who could that be?

Oh hey! It’s the nerdy boy! Why’s he here? O.o?

He came towards me, while Hyejin’s eyes grew big.

“I-I—um…thank you…for…a while ago.” He blushes.

I smiled, “It’s ok! =D”

He turned tomato red, “H-here.” He handed me…his lunch box?

“This is for…um—I-didn’t—um-kn-know how-t-to repay-y-you. So I—wanted-to-g-g-give you this.”

I stare at him, confuse.

“Uh…It’s ok. You can have it. I don’t want anything. You don’t have to give anything to me. O.o?”

The nerdy guy blush then quickly left.

“Weird…”

“Han Byul! Why are you talking to him…he—he’s so NERDY! >.
“It’s ok Hyejin. Come on, help me with my homework before the teacher comes in.” I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch!

Hyejin and me was the first people who ran out the room and into the lunchroom.

FOOD! MOMMA’S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Both me and Hyejin was the first in line =D!
After getting our food, we search for Sungwoo, who was already eating his food at our usual table. How did he get here first?

“Sungwoo and Hyejin, let’s go eat outside. It’s so pretty out there =D!” I said.

“Are you crazy?! It’s hella cold out there!” Sungwoo exclaimed.

. Well, if you’re not going then I’ll go.” I took my lunch with me and ate outside, under the big tree.

It’s not cold…well…maybe a little.

I sat on the ground, and started eating. D@mn, stupid snow. It-it’s so c-cold…but hey, at least my food is warm^^.

*munch* *munch* *munch*

*munch* *munch* *munch*

“Why aren’t you eating inside?”

Who the fudge…

I turned around.

TaeHyung?

“I don’t know.” I shrugged my shoulder.

Th-Thump Th-Thump

Stupid heart. Stop beating so fast…

He sat down next to me.

“Han Byul…”
“Y-yea?” I stuttered.

“…I……I just wanted to tell you………………………….*he looks down*……I tried…”

O.o?

“I tried…so hard…too hard…to let you go.”

I could feel my heart torn into pieces…he wanted to forget…me?

“But I can’t.”

Th-thump Th-thump

“Han Byul.” He took my hand and held it tight.

O_O

-Out Of POV-


-Yun Jae’s POV-


What the fu.ck is that mutherfu.cking b@st@rd fu.cking doing with my sister?!

I was watching Han Byul the whole day, and I even beat the fu.ck out of the mutherfu.cking uhljjang a while ago, sending him to the hospital. And now?

That B!tch TaeHyung’s going to fu.cking play her?!

I ain’t letting it happen for shyt.

I quickly got out of my hiding.

My anger was way off limit, if someone messes with me now, they would surely die.

“Let her fu.cking go.”