ch.13

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

This felt…nice…
I didn’t know what overcome me but I find myself kissing him back.

O.O wait! What the (beep) am I doing?!?

I push him away and felt my face turning hot.

“E-excuse m-me.” I walked out of the room and left the house. I hate myself. I hate…myself. Why am I being so unfaithful to Jung Tae? I feel so guilty now.

I kept on walking and walking. God, I’m really lost now, I stop and look around me. HEY! I remember this road^^.


I drop on my bed and fell fast asleep.

--

Days went by and it was…


SATURDAY!

“OW! I’m sorry Umma and Appa! I’m SORRY. NOW STOP HITTING—ow! Ow!”

“Did I teach you to fight like that?!?” My umma yelled at me.

“No umma…but if you keep on hitting me, I’ll probably learn this too and use this method to hit—ow! I’m just kidding---ow! Stop hitting me—ow!”

“That’s enough honey.” My dad stopped my mom.

“*Sniff*sniff*” –me, acting like I’m crying, but it really DID hurts, but I’m not crying though. Nobody loves me anymore. Sungwoo gay is just watching me like I’m some sort of an entertainment and Hyejin’s in the bathroom.

“No. Han Byul needs more beating so she’ll realize what her mistake is.” My mom told my dad.

It wasn’t MY fault. TaeHyung you ugly jerk! I HATE YOU!!!! It’s your entire fault that I’m in pain right now!!!! Why god?! Why me?! You just have to grant my wish and now I’m stuck in this house, with my mom beating the crap out of me. Life huh? Is that why you’re always up there, looking down at me, laughing? If you are then you’re mean. No. no. I’m just kidding. Please don’t make my life harder.

“Ok. Go ahead.” My dad agrees.

What?! NOOOOO!

I ran inside my room and lock it.

BAM BAM

My mom bang on my door, “Come out right now Baek Han Byul!” My mom yelled, oh no. She used my whole name. Alert! Alert! Han Byul, you’re going to die. Shut up brain.

“No!” I yelled back.

“I bought you a new cell phone!”

(GASP) really?!?

I quickly opens the door and my mom there, smiling. She lied! I quickly lock the door but she acts quicker then me and I’m in my room, along with my mom.
Think something quick now or you will die Han Byul!

“UMMA! I’VE LEARNED MY LESSON! I WON’T FIGHT ANYMORE! I PROMISE!!!!!” Good enough?

My mom sighs and sat on my bed, “Alright Han Byul. But if you do fight on more time, you’re not returning in school like a boy anymore. You’re going to go to school, being a girl. Got me, lady?”

“Yes ma’am. TT_TT.”

Then my mom left the room, “Me and your dad is leaving to a business trip in London in a few hours. So behave. And here.” My mom threw me a…CELLPHONE!O.O!

(GASP) Omg!omg!omg!omg!omg! I love you mom!

“It’s for you. Don’t worry about the bill. We’ll pay.” My mom left the room, Omg, I cannot believe it. I got a cell phone!

Few hours later

My parents left, Sungwoo came running to me. “Han Byul! Let’s go clubbing later on!”
“Yea!” Hyejin agrees.
“Why are you guys asking me? If you wanna go then go.”
“No! We’re asking you to go with us!” Hyejin told.
“…..Hm…..let me think……………………………………………………………………………..”
“What’s taking you soOo long to think?” Sungwoo asked me.
“Hm……………………………………………….OK!” I agreed too. It’s so boring staying home. I guess I need some fun in my life too.^^…..seriously.



“Hurry Han Byul! I’m not a patient woman!” Hyejin yelled from down stair.
“Alright alright. Sheesh.” I mumble, then went downstairs.

Both Hyejin and Sungwoo looks at me and drop their jaw.

“What?” I asked. I look at myself, am I that bad?

“Han Byul…I swear to god if I’m a boy, I’m going straight to you.” Hyejin admit.

“Ahaha! Whatever. Let’s go.” I drag both of them.

I seriously need a car too. Hm, maybe I should ask my parents, then blah blah blah.





We all were at the ‘Club’ and damn I could smell the cigarettes all around. But hey, for tonight, I’m gonna have my fun^^.

“Let’s go sit over there.” Hyejin insist.
“Ok.” So us three sat on the table and order couple of soju.
We were all drinking until some girls came and talked to Sungwoo. He looked like he enjoyed it because he was all smiling back at them. I look over at Hyejin, she was using the phone, talking to someone and about me…hm….I’m going to go dance.

I went to the dance floor and everybody went wild. There was fast beat and you could feel your body moving with the beat while knowing. I enjoyed it, and I started dancing. Not knowing someone was behind me, dancing along with me.

Now I could feel someone’s hand putting their hands on my waist and move along with me. I didn’t care, it’s all about fun tonight! When the song stopped, I stopped too and went back to the table but someone pulled me back and embrace me. I confusedly look up…
….
…………..
….
Jung tae.

“J-Jung Tae?” O.O!

“Do you know….you look beautiful tonight.”

-///- Why thank you.

“Wh-why are you here?” I asked, we both were just dancing along with the slow song. I didn’t know I miss his warm touch when he’s holding me so much. I held him tight, not wanting to let go.

“I’m here because of you.” He answered.

-///-

He came close to my face, “I miss you so much, you know that right?”

I nod.

“Do you miss me too?”

I nod and look down.

……….

We both were so silent, I didn’t know how to talk to him no more. Like I can’t talk right when I’m around him. I look at him and he smiled back at me, I blush and look down again. Why? When I look at him, I see TaeHyung?

“Han Byul…”
“Y-yea?” I asked.

“Do you know another person named…Han Byul, but it’s a guy though.” He asked me, Hm…how should I answered, I mean I’m the person he’s talking about. What should I say?….Um….

“I…why are you asking m-me?” I stuttered.

“..Because he said you two are together.”

“*Small laugh*…No. I don’t him.” I lied.

“That fawker, he claims you though. Should I kill that guy?”

If you want a fawker like me dead…then go ahead.
And…how come…you’re so violent now? The one I use to know is so innocent and sweet, unlike the one you’re now. I feel like…I don’t know you anymore….have I been waiting for a person like you all this time?………..But I’m glad you’re in front of me. That’s what matters.

I held him tighter.

“What’s wrong Han Byul?” He asked.

“…I miss you. That’s all.” I answered truthfully. God, I do not want this song to end so I can stay like this forever, in his arms.

But after 2 seconds, the song stopped. Stupid song…

“Come on, let’s go sit.” He took my hand and led me to the table where Sungwoo and Hyejin is. o_o…Hyejin was talking to pretty boy’s friend, Juwon. Wait…so that means…

“Han Byul!”

I slowly turned around…. and saw TaeHyung. My heart skips a beat.

“TaeHyung…” I said his name lowly. TaeHyung’s happy face instantly turned angry when he saw Jung Tae.

“What do you want?” Jung Tae asked with coldness in his voice.

“I want my girlfriend.” TaeHyung answered back at the same cold voice that Jung Tae had.

“And Who’s that?” Jung Tae asked.

“Han Byul.”

“She’s not yours. She’s mine.”

I need to pee. I seriously do. What are they talking about? I can’t concentrate now and I need to use it bad. I cross my leg, and shakes my leg up and down.

“If you want to embarrassed yourself, go ahead and ask her. She’s been mine.” TaeHyung said.

“We’ll see about that.”

I need to pee. Where’s the bathroom. I look around the place and spotted it at the far left corner. I smiled happily and walked to it until someone pulled me back and asked me, “Han Byul…who do you want to be with?” Jung tae asked me. Sungwoo, Hyejin, Juwon, and all the girls with them quiet down and looked at me, waiting for an answered.

Uh…I forgot all about you two. So I answered, “I…want…to pee.” I quickly went to the bathroom.

After letting it all out, I wash my hand and went back out. Lalalalala-----O_O.

There was a huge fight…they all was surrounding someone. I quickly went through the entire crowd and found myself watching TaeHyung and Jung Tae on the ground, punching one another. My lord…TaeHyung’s lips is bleeding and Jung Tae’s eyebrow was bloody.

“Han Byul! Go stop them!” Hyejin yelled at me.

“STOP!” I yelled.

And they stopped.

TaeHyung was on top of Jung tae while both their fist was ready to punch each other, while looking at me with confused looks. Damn it’s so frustrating to see them like this.

This is what I get what being a girl. And being a boy, girls go after me. I think life is suffering me. Right now I really don’t think god exist, I believe that devil is controlling my life…seriously.

“Why are you two doing this?!?” I yelled.

“….”

“…”

I can feel my tears coming out. I don’t want to see both of them like this. I don’t want to see them hurt. I want them to be happy…that’s all…..so the next thing I told them is….


“I LIKE HAN BYUL OPPA!” I yelled for everyone to hear…and they all sure did…