ch.39

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover



..

..

.

It’s been four days already. And the snow is all gone! ^O^
But it’s still cold. - _ -

Jung Tae came to apologized. But I understand why he was mad. Everything between us….you can say we’re back to normal. No arguments or anything…

And now…I’ve been seeing So Hee with TaeHyung a lot lately. It bothers me…really much. Every time I tried to get TaeHyung’s attention…I failed…because So Hee was always a step ahead of me.





No. I don’t want to loose TaeHyung…



..

.

I went to my locker, it was Friday, the end of the day. I opened my locker…only to find a letter slipping out.



I stare at the note for a couple of seconds…

Then, I decided to read it…




Dear Han Byul…

Meet me at the Ice Cream Parlor.


That was it? No name?

I was curious…who wrote it?

I look around the hall and only to find students walking around, chatting away happily.

Should…I go?



But…I don’t even know who wrote it…



I thought for some minutes…then I decided…

Yea…I’ll go…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Hyejin. Go home without me. I need to stay after school. Stupid teacher needs…uh….help grading paper…and you Do know…if I don’t do this, I’m going to fail.” I smile nervously.

Hyejin gave me a confuse look, then nodded.

After knowing Hyejin and Sungwoo both left. I quickly went to the ice cream parlor.

After 10 minutes of walking.

I stopped in front of the place.

I took a deep breath, and then went in.

I look around the place…only to find…So Hee…smiling back at me…



..

…..

..


I went and sat across from her…

“What do you want?” I ask her coldly, I cross my arm across my chest and cross my right leg over my left leg.

“Oh nothing…I came here to talk…about someone…” She said slowly, looking out the window…she seem to be looking for someone…

“What about the ‘someone’?” I ask, annoy of her presence.

“Someone you know…” She kepted looking out the window. But I didn’t care about the window, my eyes were busy glaring at her.

I saw a smile crept on her face…

I smell something bad…

Then. Out of the blue…

So Hee started wailing like a baby and held onto my shirt, “Don’t Han Byul! I promise! I promise I’ll do anything! Don’t take him away from me!” I could even see taers rolling down her cheeks.

Me --> O.o?

“I beg of you!” She cried.

BAM

The door opened widely and who came in was…TaeHyung…

So Hee turned around and looks at TaeHyung with her red puffy eyes.

Then she ran into his arms while he held her back.

I sat there dumb folded.

“TaeHyung! Han Byul threatened to kill me if I get near you agin! She—she---*SOB*. I told you…but you wouldn’t listen to me—and---*Fake Cries*.”

Me --> Confused…O_o?

I wanted to yell out, “No I did not you stupid (beep)!” But…my mouth didn’t obey me and…my body froze…

I stared at TaeHyung, who was holding onto So Hee and shot a glare at me. I felt my hair sticking up at the same moment.

“What she told me 3 days ago…I didn’t believe them…I didn’t believe that you were the kinds of people…Han Byul…I never thought you would go this low…” His cold voice sent shivers down my spine…

But each and every one of those letters he spoke coldly to me, went through my heart, tearing my heart…eating my heart…ripping it apart…


With that…they both left…but So Hee didn’t leave without smiling at me…



..

.


..

TaeHyung…why…..

…..Why did you believe her?…



TaeHyung…

Come back…



I felt my eyes burning…then tears fell.