ch.34

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

“Ok—oww! I told you, you guys should be happy—oww! If you guys hate me that muc—ow!” I was hit several times by my mom.

“I can’t believe you did without our permission! Although I AM very happy.” My mom smiles to herself, then hits my head once more.

My parents came home, after seeing that I was wearing my GIRL uniform, my mom was so happy that her goal right now is to kill me.
Great life huh?

“But umma. There’s—ow! Stop hitting me!……Much better^^. Anyways, there’s a trip coming up…well…it’s tomorrow…and uh…”

“GO! GO! GO!” My mom interrupted.

God, she made me sound like a dog or something .

“I’ll help you with your clothes and wear thick clothes. While you’re on your trip, do not take off your coat or you will be sick. And I expect you to wear your hat to keep your head warm, and your ear will have to be warm too. And don’t forget your gloves—hurry. Hurry and get your things---and when you get there, don’t cause any problem, also, when you’re there….”

Yadda yadda yadda……boy my mom can go forever…


………..
..
…………..

………….
………………………….
….
-Next Day-

“Come on!” My so call best friend, drag us towards one of the bus, with our classmate already in there, waiting for everyone’s arrival.

“I have a feeling this trip is going to be soOo exciting!” Hyejin exclaimed in excitement.

I sat next to the window and groan.

“Why did I even come?” I groan.

“Cheer up Han Byul. Nothing’s gonna go wrong……..” She smiled.

The moment Hyejin said ‘Go wrong’ I saw So Hee climbing the bus step.

Oh great…

Exactly my life…

She seems to be carrying a lot of stuff, she has a suitcase, and her book bag, full of what god knows. And her HUGE purse, and the other side of her arm, carrying her little normal looking purse. And what the heck is she wearing?! A skirt?! Boy, she DO want to die young huh?

On second thought, I don’t care what she wore. It’ll be her fault she freezes to death.

I ignore her presence and look out the window, wow; there sure are a lot of buses.

“Omg. This will be so kool! I can’t wait till we get there!” Hyejin continued her yapping.
“And I wonder what we’ll do actually and---omg. Look at that b.tch.” Hyejin pointed at So Hee.

Oh yeah, Hyejin found out what happened.

“That sl.t needs to be teach a lesson. She’s such a stupid wh0re. Oh! Makes me mad just by thinking about it!”

I shook my head.

Throughout the whole ride, I fell asleep.
XD.



“Wake up Han Byul. We’re here.” I felt someone tap my shoulder.

“…huh?” I look around the place…woah. So blurry.

I rub my eyes and look around…O_O

O_O…O.O…=D! XD!

“This place looks so PRETTY! AND……PRETTY!” I yelled.

“I know. You’ve just missed some of the Kool Mountains. XD!” Hyejin told me.

“…You . You didn’t even wake me up! >.
“Come on Han Byul. We got to go.” Hyejin pulled me out.


I could see juniors standing next to their friends, chatting happily. Just like me and Hyejin XD!


“CLASS!”

Me and Hyejin waited, but everybody was busy talking they all didn’t even notice how many times the whistle blew.

“CLASS!!!!! *WHISTLE BLOWS…LOUD*”

Everyone stops talking immediately.

“Good. Now, look for your teacher and stay in groups. We all are going to climb this route up the mountains. Then there will be a place to rest up in the mountains. And later on, we all are going to be skiing in this one place, that is, I will tell you all later.” Teacher told us.

The students cheered wildly.

I search for Sungwoo…but spotted TaeHyung, looking back at me.

We stood there for exactly 5 seconds staring at each other, until I look away. Then found Juwon, and also Jung Tae.

But…where’s that gay Sungwoo go?

Aish. Forget him.

“Now go to your group!” the teacher yelled.

Both me and Hyejin went towards our teacher, standing next to our classmates.

“BOO!”


“Ahhh!!!” No, that wasn’t me, but that certainly was the one and only…Hyejin…

Stupid Sungwoo scared her. How could someone possible be scare when everyone’s around? I admit, Hyejin, you are one weird girl.

“Ahaha.” Sungwoo laughed.

Hyejin frowned and hits Sungwoo hard on his right arm.

“Ow! Woman, don’t you know that hurt?!” Sungwoo pouted.

Hyejin rolled her eyes.

“Come on class! Let’s go!” Our teacher told.

“Sungwoo, you have to go to your class!” Hyejin hiss.

“No I don’t. Look at everyone.” Sungwoo pointed behind him.

I look back. Dang. Where’s our class? Hey, I’ve never seen them people in my class.

Oh well.

“Han Byul.”

I turned around.

“Hi Jung Tae^^” I waved.

He nods his head. Huh? What’s wrong with him?

We both walked behind Sungwoo and Hyejin and talked casually.

“Are you excited?” Jung Tae asked, sounded bored.

I walk up the mountain and answered, “Not really. It’s cold.”

“Wanna wear my coat then?” He asks.

“No thanks. I’ve already got mine.” I said.

“We got to hurry, we’re falling behind.” Jung Tae told me.

“Huh? We are?” I ask. Then looks behind me.

I saw nothing but the cold wind.

But we were in the middle. How did he---

“Too caught up to notice huh?” He asks, then let out a light chuckle.

I smiled and walked faster.

After 5 minutes, I tiredly walked slower and slower.

……….
………………………

……..
………….
…..



“Hey Han Byul…” Jung Tae started.

“Yea?” I ask through breath.

“I just suddenly remember…did you…pay for my mom’s hospital bill?” He asked…woah. Is that attitude I’m hearing?

“Um…yeah?…why?” I asked.

…He seems to be struggling to say something…
…….
..
“So you don’t think I could handle paying the money, huh?” He asked me, sounded angry.

Woah…what happened to the nice Jung Tae a while ago who offered me his coat? We both stopped walking.

“I…didn’t think that…”

“The you think I’m still a boy who couldn’t do things himself?” He ask in the same any and annoying tone.

“I…uh…no Jung Tae. I was just trying to he---“

“Han Byul. Am I not a man? Or am I still a boy in your eyes?” He asked me angrily.

“AM I?!” He raised his voiced at me.

“I—I…didn’t know that this is how y-you fee—“

“Han Byul…” He closed his eyes, I could tell he was holding his anger in.

Was he THAT mad?

I was just trying to help…

I didn’t mean to make you mad…

“Forget it.” Jung Tae walked off.

Leaving me…

I stood there, just staring at his back…

………..
………………….
…….

…………..

………………..

……..

……………………..

………..

I didn’t how long I stood there, but when I came back to reality. Everyone was gone.

Hey, where they go?

I started walking towards any direction the road led me.



Omg…is it THIS COLD???

I’m freezing…



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“OMFG! JUNG TAE YOU B@ST@RD! WHERE’S HAN BYUL?!?” Hyejin yelled.

Everyone went outside skiing already. While the three were inside the huge warm place.

“What? But I thought she was behind me when I came.” Jung Tae told them, but in truth, he was in deep thought to know Han Byul wasn’t with him.

“WHAT?! You didn’t even have a slight feeling that she wasn’t behind you?!” Hyejin continued yelling.

“Holy Fu.ck.” Sungwoo cursed.

“………………..Of course! =D!” –Hyejin.

Hyejin took out her cell phone and dialed Han Byul’s.

R-r-ring………………R-r-ring……………………………..

“Hello?”
“Han Byul! Where the h3ll r u?!” Hyejin yelled.

“I’m right behind you.” Han Byul answered.

“What the heck?” Hyejin turned around, and sure enough Han Byul was at the door, smiling.

“HAN BYUL TT^TT. YOU MADE ME WORRY TT.TT!” Hyejin yelled.

“Hey. I’m not THAT dumb. Besides, I followed everyone’s footprints. =D!”

Jung Tae took a glance at Han Byul, then walks away.

Han Byul notices this and walks the other way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Night

Both Sungwoo and Hyejin left out to play, while Han Byul stayed in the room where Hyejin told her where their room would be. After few hours, Han Byul got sick and tire of staying and decided to explore…the so call nature.

Han Byul stepped out of the door outside. Then walked further and further away from the place. But Han Byul remembers her way back. Of course, it’s simple, all she did was walk straight.

If you get lost while walking STRAIGHT to an unknown place, would you know your way back? Of course. Who would be that dumb???

Han Byul looked around the place, but she just notices that there were lots of stars out here tonight….the pretty and big ones too……………….then…seeing nothing interesting…Han Byul walk further and further…until…

From far away, Han Byul could see a something…

“What the h3ll is that?” She asks herself lowly.

‘Shyt. What if it’s…a monster?’ Han Byul widens her eyes.

Han Byul nosey-ly walked closer…

The bright moon shine into the two human ahead of her…

-Han Byul’s POV-


O_O

What…the…h3ll…

Why is there…two person…on the floor…





……



..

…….
..
..



The girl…she look….like…So Hee………………………

And…that’s…TaeHyung…under her…








Tears fill my eyes………….They’re…
..

…kissing…..
.
..



I ran back. But tripped…and fell. Making a huge loud noise.

“Who the h3ll?!” So Hee.

I look back at them, then I saw TaeHyung looking back at me, shock.



The tears fell…

“Han Byul!” He yelled.
I ran for it…
Then I heard him chasing after me, calling my names…
But I ran. Ran…far away as possible…
Tears was streaming down.
Please…stop the pain…
It hurts…
“Han Byul!”
After minutes. I had lost TaeHyung in the dark.
I stopped under a huge tree, my knee felt weak and fell on the floor.

I covered myself up…

And cried…