Ch.4

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

I follow her everywhere she went. Man, this is the boring-est day of my life…at the mall! I have to wait for Hyejin in the changing for hours and hours. God…I should of stay home and sleep all day.



It was around 10 p.m. when we both came home. I have bought absolutely NOTHING! Well, I did have a cup of ice cream.

MmmMmm

It taste good….but I didn’t buy it. Hyejin bought it for me. ^^.

At least Hyejin’s more open with me now. She was talking the whole time. Yep, she was actually TALKING to ME. * So Shocking*

But I’m glad I made a new friend.

But one thing that’s still bothers me. What did she do to get herself kick out of house like that?

“Come Oppa!” she grabs my arm and pulls me into her room.

“I bought these for you!” she handed me a pair of baggy jean with a white long sleeve shirt, with an extra black t-shirt that wears on top of it.

“Go try it on!” she pushes me into the bathroom.

(Sigh) I locked the door and try on the clothes, hm…I wonder when did she bought this for me….-thinks-

Oh. She must have bought it when I went to the restroom. Yea, I must went long then, why? Because I got lost finding the bathroom.
Oh well, just wear it.

I had worn the clothes, and fits perfectly on me. WOW. Now, let’s put on my black beanie. I stuck my hair inside and wore the beanie.

“Come out Han Byul! I don’t have all day!” she yelled from outside.

Ok. Ok. I’m coming.

I opened the door, while she looks at me from head to toe.

“(Gasp) You look…WOW!!” Her eyes twinkles and jumps up and down.

OH. She’s over reacting…

“Come on! Let’s go!” she grabs my arm and drag me out the house.

“UH. Where we going?” I ask.

“CLUBBING! I went there once and it was fun!…Oh! TAXI!” she waved.

A taxi stops in front of us. Man, if my parents are home, we’re dead meat. But hey, I haven’t been in a club since…two weeks now!
But it’s not going to be fun. I’m going to the club…being a boy THIS TIME! -Groans-

It was a long drive while she was still yapping about something to me, which I only paid little attention to. Man, she could go on forever if I don’t stop her.

………….
………………..
………….

“We’re here!” She paid the driver while I already walk off. When I enter the door, the two big man bow to me, “Welcome sir.”

WTH…

Do they think I’m someone else? Haha. Just go with the flow.

I nodded and walked inside, along with Hyejin behind me. “What did they just called you???” she ask, shock.

I shrugged, “Well, how do you usually get in?” I ask her.

She held up an ID, a fake ID.

I laughed. But stop when I notice I didn’t bring anything with me. My fake ID card was left at home! And even if I did bring it, it’s my girl picture. Good thing the doorman mix me up with someone they know.

-Sweat drops-

The music blasted threw my thoughts, Well, since I’m here, then might as well have a good time.
I went to dance floor and started dance, how I always dance.

Oh shyt. I stopped. I’m not s’pose to dance like a girl.

(SIGH) This is not working at all. I went and sat down, and look around. Then, my eyes landed on…ugly girl, that girl that was in my classroom, with some of her friends, talking to….I can’t see. People’s blocking my view.

-Squint eyes-

OMG. It’s the Food Smasher and his friend! O_O. wth are they doing here??
…….
HAHAHAH! I crack myself up. This isn’t so shocking to see them here. I ignore them and order a soju. After getting one, I started to drink slowly.

Hm. Where did Hyejin go?

I look around…. There she go, “JHyeji---------O.O!”

-Slap-

Ugly girl’s friends had just slap Hyejin. Oh hell naw…

I ran up to them and hide Hyejin behind me. Hyejin’s eyes were full of tears. Although she may be an annoying girl to me, I just hate it when she gets bully.

I was face to face with her, I was looking down at her since she was shorter then me. Damn she short! Hey, I’m 5’5….pretty tall.

The girl in front of me was a beautiful girl. She looks older then me by the way. Her eyes are big, round and pretty…uh. I take the word pretty back. She looks fake. She has so much make-up on that I just want to punch it all out.

She backs away and hides behind food smasher.

-Me rolling my eyes-

What’s he gonna do? Beats the hell out of me? I don’t think so this time. He’s gonna meet my fist if he touches me.

Oi! Is that his friends behind him??? Why does he always have people behind him??? Is he THAT special??? What a gay bum…

-Roll eye- again


“Well, well, well, what have we got here?” Food smasher asks, looking at me, as I stood there looking at him with no emotions…well. At least I tried to look like it.

“You look ‘Afraid’ Han Byul…” He said my name slowly.

Well, I AM afraid…not you, but people behind you though…

But I will not let that get to me!!

(sigh) I still said this every time I’m going to fight…

I glare at him, that’s what every guy does before fighting right? So I glare at him.

He glares back.

“H-han Byul…let’s g-go.” Hyejin pulls me, but I pull my arm out of her grasp.

This will be a fight I will not loose.

I swear I will not loose…

I scoff, “Is that all you can do?? Is Glare?? Goddamn I feel sorry for you’re .” I laughed, after saying that, he step up to my face, looking down at me while I look up to him.

The crowd stopped at what they’re doing and looks at us. I look at the crowd once and caught some one I never seen in 5 years…

My cousin, Baek Sungwoo…doing nothing but looks at us in interest. Omg. He’s back in Korea?? And didn’t call me??? What a jerk.

I felt a tug on shirt, then someone angrily life me up, inches up the floor. Damn, Food smasher is strong. I push him away, afraid that he might push me first. He fell back a couple of step, but didn’t fall on the ground. I was free of his strong grip and fell hard on my booty.

Aish.

-Rubs Booty-

I stood back up again, and Shockley, in front of me is my cousin. He turns his head around and smiled at me. Awe…what a cute smile.

“Long time no see…Han Byul.” He recognized me. Even when I’m wearing like this…I’m so impress!

He then turned around and faces Food Smasher.

“So Lee TaeHyung. Nice to see you again.” He said, looking at Food Smasher…oh. So that’s his name…

But wait. How do he know him????

There’s something Sungwoo isn’t telling me and I need to find out…