ch.14

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

That was the biggest regret I have ever said. I could see Hyejin and Sungwoo looking at me with wide eyes.
I’m even surprised by my own action…

“But…you said you didn’t know him.” Jung Tae said softly, with hurt looks on.

I tightly close my eyes…. “I’m…sorry…” I apologized, for everything. Then I left the place, I ran out, grab a taxi and went home.


…….
….
…………
….
…….


“HAN BYUL!!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU!!!!” Hyejin yelled at me, dang! It’s 2 o’clock in the morning! I’m…sleeping….*snores*

“WAKE UP!!!”

*Snores*

BAM! I was push out of my bed and landed on the floor. “OW!!!!!!” I rub my booty.

”Han Byul…why the hell did you say that for???” Hyejin asked me with angry face on.

“I…don’t know. Let’s talk tomorrow….*snores*.” I went back to sleep, not wanting to talk about this at a time like this.


*SHIVERS*

I was awake and was really REALLY c-cold! I look around, wondering if I’m in my right room and I am…but I’m on the floor.
No wonder. Stupid Hyejin didn’t even help me on my bed.

Then I remembered…I told both TaeHyung and Jung Tae that I like…uh…myself…oh god, I’m in deep .

For the whole day, I stayed in my room while Hyejin and Sungwoo knocking and banging on my door, telling me to open up but after 2 hours of trying, they stopped.

Well, at least I thought they did…

“HAN BYUL! *bang bang* JUNG TAE’S HERE!” She yelled, I knew she was lying, trying to make me open my door, but I yelled back at her anyways, “TELL HIM I MOVED AWAY!”

And that’s what happened on a wasted beautiful Sunday.

And for a new day, MONDAY…my worst nightmare had came…

I woke up extremely early and went to school. I was walking to school and went in the school. Just walking around the school, then I stopped at the library, I need to stop thinking about them both. I went inside the library and started sleeping on the desk.

Snore

“YOU THERE! GET TO CLASS!”

What the…I look around and looked at my watch…holy famoly O.O!
30 minutes late for class…TT-TT….I ran to my class but stop and peek into Sungwoo’s class because I have to pass that class before going to mine.

Peek

“Hey, don’t get so work up on him! Han Byul likes whom she likes. You guys don’t have to do that.” Sungwoo interrupted TaeHyung’s conversation with his friend.

Gulp

“Shut the hell up Sungwoo, it’s not your business!” TaeHyung yelled at him.

“Quiet down class!” The teacher yelled.

I quickly ran to my class, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, please don’t kill me. I want to live…TT^TT…I still have a long way to go…

I went to class and sure enough, I got in trouble and have to write ‘I won’t be late next time’ for 200 times. The class was so boring I fell asleep. And before you know it, lunch came.

“Come one Han Byul.” Hyejin dragged me to the cafeteria.

“NOOO Hyejin! I’m DOOM when I entered that----“ I was already there. “FOOD!” I happily went in line and grab my food^^, forgetting abut everything.

I went to our table and yep, Jung Tae was sitting there, glaring at me. He look like he’s going to kill me any second now. From the corner of my eyes, I can see TaeHyung getting out of his seat and coming towards me.

Sweat Drop down from forehead

I act without thinking…I ran away. Far far away as possible. But I can still hear footsteps running after me. Ah! I turned back. NOOOOO! I can’t believe it, I have practice today and our last game was next week. I ran some more, and I lost them. I swear if they keeps on doing this, I might as well…hm…what should I do?? I don’t know *shrugged shoulder*

AFTER SCHOOL

I was practicing with pretty boy and his friends. Of course pretty boy was shooting his eyes at me, AND throwing the ball at MY head, but I duck them all^^. I hate you TaeHyung…and I hate my heart for liking you too.

Practice was over and before you know it, I ran out of school before everyone did. I went to a nearby café and order drinks because I was too thirsty. After 2 minutes of waiting, my drinks FINALLY came. I was just drinking and playing with my new cell phone, taking picture of me and the café. Yes, I’m THAT bored.

Before I know it. It was dark, I looked at my watch and O.O. 7 o’clock?! OMFG! I looked outside and it was dark. Sungwoo and Hyejin’s going to kill me! Wait, why am I so worry??? They’re not my mom.

So I was walking home…until…

“Han Byul…”


I know that voice too well to not recognized it. I didn’t want to turn back because…well…just because.

“Han Byul.” That was a different voice. And god I know it too. Why are they both here?

God help me. I swear help me and I promise I’ll….I’ll….I don’t know.

“Turn around you fawker.”

I froze.

I didn’t know why but I turned and was facing TaeHyung and his friends. All of his friends. More then 10 of them.






Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They all were gaining up on me and started punching me. UMMMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ow! That hurts!---wait. FIGHT BACK STUPID FIST! I punch whoever was in front of me and it was Juwon. He looked furious, sniff sniff wait. What happen to the brave Han Byul?!?

I kicked Juwon in the shiny Diamond. He bent down in pain, sorry >.
BAM. KICK. PUNCH. KICKS AGAIN. PULLS ME UP THEN THREW ME DOWN ON THE GROUND. KICKS.

Just like that. Everything turned black, but before everything was pitch black, my cap fell and my long black hair slip out.