ch.27

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover



“…..He what?” I asked after 5 minutes.

“He was wondering why someone looked so much like him. And he wants you to meet him after school. He’ll be waiting at the gate when you come out.” Jung Tae calmly told me.

HE WANT TO SEE ME?!?

“But I don’t trust him…” Jung Tae continued.

“What do you mean?” I ask.

“I mean you know…he IS a gang leader after all.” Jung Tae told me.

“It’s ok.” I smiled at him.

“Want me to come with you?” He asked me.

“No. I’m fine.”

“No your not. You don’t know him that good. He’s a killer Han Byul.”

“A…killer?” I asked…he’s…a killer?

“Yes. I don’t want you be with him, even if it’s for 1 minutes, I don’t trust him.”

I look at Jung Tae…he’s so worried about me...awe…I feel so special.>u
“Jung Tae…it’s ok. I’m going to be ok. Don’t worry.” I assure him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After School


I told Hyejin I was going to be home late, she looked suspicious for a second but just nod at me.

I walk out the school before anyone and saw Yun Jae there waiting.

I took a deep breath, then walks up to him.

Wow. He’s tall. I’m 5’5…if you remembered…and he’s…let me see….5’8 O_O!

“What the hell are you looking at?” He threw a helmet at me, then motion me to sit behind him on his motor cycle. O_O.

I slowly got on and he sped off…




OMG! HE’S GOING TOOOO FAST! I THINK I’M GOING TO DIE IN THE NEXT 10 SECONDS!

I held him tight.

10 seconds later.

Hey, I’m still alive^^

After couple of minutes, he stopped.

I look at the place, it was the club O_O. The club people thought I was their ‘boss’ or whatever.


He led me into the VIP room.

*Sweat Drops*

He motion me to sit on a couch, then he sat on the other couch cross from me, then crossed his leg like he’s all that.

“…”

“Who are you?” He asked me, his cold voice made me froze.

And what do he mean by who am I?

“I’m…me.” I answered.

“What’s your name?”

“…I’m…Han Byul.” I answered.

“Who the h3ll clone you to look like me?”

Clone? What the heck are you talking about!? I’M YOUR FRIGGIN SISTER! I wanted to yelled that out.

I have a lot of question for you to answer to.

“I’m fu.cking asking you a fu.cking question. If you don’t want to mutherfu.cking die then answer!” He raise his voice at me. O_O. Oppa’s….so…..scary.

“…” My head as telling me to talk but my mouth froze.

TALK! TALK STUPID MOUTH! AND TELL HIM THAT YOU’RE HIS SISTER!!!



“O-oppa.” I stuttered out, yes, I finally spoke.

“Don’t fu.cking call me that and answer me right now!” He yelled.

I was taken back.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I…I…” I couldn’t find the word to tell him that he’s my brother.

He uncrosses his leg and look at me straight in the eyes, with his cold eyes.

“…Han Byul…Tell me your last name.” the way he said my name…it comfort me…although he said it real cold and scary .

“…I...my…last name’s…Baek.” I answered.

He could see his eyes soften…then turned into the same scary expression again, well, this time, he looked angrier.

Did I say something wrong?

All I did was just answered him honestly…. TT_TT

Am I going to die? No no no no, I don’t want to die… TT.TT

“Stupid a$$ mutherfu.cker. You’re not gonna die until I want you to.”

Ahhh! Did I said that out loud?
So you’re really planning to kill me?!?

“Tell me…” He leans close to me.

I was starting to freak out.

“What’s your fu.cking parent’s name?” He asked.

Should I…tell him?…What if I tell him and he’s going to kill them??? No…he won’t….he’s my oppa…and they’re his parents.

He should know…but—but why do I have these second thoughts??

“Are you going to fu.cking answer?!” His voice was impatient and ready to kill.

TT.TT…I don’t remember my parents name when you’re all over me with questions.

“My—I—They—Baek—I—“

“Shut the fu.ck up.”

I close my mouth instantly.

“I know who sent you. It’s that fu.cking b.tch. Is he the one who made YOU fu.cking look like me.” He demanded me to answer.

………………..
……………………….
…………………
……………………………….
……………………..

Am I supposing to answer and question I don’t even know?

“Thought so. You should leave before I kill you.”

Kill…me?

But. I’m your…twin sister…


You’re not going to kill you’re twin sister…right?…will you?


Oppa…although I don’t know you…you’re still my brother…and I love you for that…I can’t just leave you…like what umma and appa did.

“Oppa…” I said softly.

I could see he soften his eyes…then turned back into a cold glare at me.

“Get the fu.ck out.” He pointed at the door.

Oppa…






I left him…I feel so bad… I feel like umma and appa…I left him…



-Out of Han Byul’s POV-


Yun Jae’s POV

I took her to the VIP room.

I sat across from her…she look uncomfortable…but I didn’t care. Don’t give a shyt. I wanted to know who she fu.cking is.

“Who are you?” I asked her with my cold voice.

…..


It took her a while to answer.

“I’m…me.” WTF…

“What’s your name?” I asked, little angry from her last answer, of course I know it’s…her.

“…I’m…Han Byul.” She answered correctly this time.

But why the fu.ck do she look like me so da.mn much?

“Who the h3ll clone you to look like me?” I asked coldly asked, glaring at her.

She looked annoy for a second, she seem to have a lot of stuff in her mind. But wth, I’m the same too.



I’ve waited long enough…

“I’m fu.cking asking you a fu.cking question. If you don’t want to mutherfu.cking die then answer!” I raise my voice at her, she’s so…slow!

She widen her eyes…


“O-oppa.” She stuttered, I notice her voice was soft and afraid.

“Don’t fu.cking call me that and answer me right now!” I yelled at her…I didn’t know why…the way she called me oppa…is she…really her?

The picture I have…was really…her?

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I…I…” She didn’t finished. I could tell she was struggling to say something out but couldn’t.

I uncross my leg and lean closer to her…I look at her face carefully, deeply…to see if she’s really…my sister.

The picture I have…of when we were young babies…

“…Han Byul…Tell me your last name.” I demanded, but I was still glaring at her.

………..

“…I…my…last name’s…Baek.” She answered.

Right there…I knew she wasn’t lying…her eyes told me the truth.

She is…her…she’s my…sister.

But does she know? I glare at her again. If anyone knows she’s related to me…she’ll be the target…everyone will be after her…because of me. I was angry…
I won’t let her get near me…I don’t want to hurt her…

She looks confused.

Then I heard her mumbling, and I heard it.

“Stupid a$$ mutherfu.cker. You’re not gonna die until I want you to.” I told her, I didn’t want to say it but I have to continue on with my act.

“Tell me…” I lean closer to her. I can see her eyes shaking with fear.

“What’s your fu.cking parent’s name?” I asked. This is the way I talk…I can’t help it.

……………………………..

She looks likes she’s in trouble. And I’m getting impatient. No one has ever made me impatient this much, I mean NO ONE.

“Are you going to fu.cking answer?!” I yelled. Although I already knew…I just wanted to ask.

“My—I—They—Baek—I—“

“Shut the fu.ck up.” I demanded, she takes too long to answer. And I already knew the answer myself.


She closed right the second I told her to shut up. Is she THAT afraid of me? Fu.ck. I don’t her to be afraid of me.


“I know who sent you. It’s that fu.cking b.tch. Is he the one who made YOU fu.cking look like me.” I made that up so she would just leave and never come back. I don’t want her hurt.
………………..
……………………….
…………………
……………………………….
……………………..

She looked confused.

“Thought so. You should leave before I kill you.” I know what I’m doing.

She looked hurt now.



“Oppa…” She said softly.

She said it again…how come I feel so weak whenever she said that?

“Get the fu.ck out.” I pointed at the door.

She hesitated for a few minute…I didn’t know why I’m not mad anymore…

Then she left………………………………

She left out the door…………………………………

I’m sorry Han Byul, my baby sister…I’m doing what’s best for you…

I’m just happy…

Happy that I finally found you…

But I’m sorry…. sorry for saying those stuff to you…