ch. 51 [END]

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover



~Yun Jae’s POV~


‘I’ll protect you oppa…’

Han Byul?

“The leader of ‘Copra’.” I heard Han Byul.

I froze.

Yung soo…? The leader of ‘Copra’.



The leader of ‘Copra’…
The leader of ‘Copra’…



I turned around, to see Yung soo pointed his gun at me.

Then……..

The bullet went off.

I saw my life flashes before me.

But…I didn’t feel anything…



Han Byul…Han Byul….no…no…Han Byul…

“Han Byul!!” Both me and Jung Tae called out.



The shooting started as I dragged Han Byul out of the dangerous place. She was shot straight above her heart.

“Han Byul.” I shook her. No…this can’t be happening…




~Out Of POV~

~Han Byul’s POV~

I felt someone shaking me, calling my name.

I slowly opened my eye. Then I felt pain above my heart…

Right. I remember…

I saw Oppa shaking me.

“O-oppa.” I stuttered out.

“Han Byul.” I saw Jung Tae next to Yun Jae oppa.



Suddenly, something painfully squeezed my heart, I couldn’t breath anymore. And it hurts to even breathe.

I started choking…

“Baek people don’t give up.”

No…we don’t…

“Baek people is not weaklings either…”

No…we’re…not…

“Oppa…” I choke out.

I guess…I WILL die like this…

…I squeeze my shirt and chokes. It’s hard to talk…my breathing became weak.

“Han Byul.” My oppa shook me, I looked into his eyes…what shocks me is that…he was crying…

“Whatever you do…don’t close your eyes.” He held me into his arms.

Oppa…

“O…ppa…I…I…” It was tough…my vision became blurry…no…we…don’t…give up….

“I…d-don’t…h…hate…y-you…” A tear ran down my face. I don’t hate you oppa.

I felt him shaking…shaking, showing me that he’s afraid.

I look at Jung Tae, while Yun Jae was still holding me.

I tried my best…to say something…



“J…Jung Tae….” A pain struck my heart.

I push Yun Jae away as I started choking again…but this time…blood came out…no…

“I’m….s..sorry Jun…g….T…ae…”

“No Han Byul.” Jung Tae pulled me into his arms.

“You won’t die.” Jung Tae carried me and ran out of there, followed by oppa.

Being on his back was warm.



I slowly closes my eyes…

Everything became blurry…

Riiiiiiiiiiinnng…….Riiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg…..

My cell phone rang….





…….


I couldn’t answer it…

“TaeHyung…” His name escape from my mouth.

I felt Jung Tae stiffen, but still kept running.

I tried opening my eyes…

But it was hard…

My breathing became low…it felt as I was breathing through a straw…

I took a lot of air into my mouth…but I only got a little air…it was getting harder and harder to breathe.



Although I wasn’t the one running…I was panting…


“Don’t sleep Han Byul…Don’t sleep.” Jung Tae said, running. By his voice, I knew he was crying. I could hear him sniffled a couple of times.

Sorry Jung Tae…if I can’t….do…that…

“HAN BYUL!”

My eyes shot wide open…

TaeHyung…

TaeHyung…..is that you?




Jung Tae stopped.

“T…Tae…Hyung….” I manage to say his name.

“…Han Byul.”

My eyes became heavy…I don’t think…I can make it another minute…

“Tae….T…” I couldn’t say it no more, every word I spoke, I’m loosing my breath.

I felt someone pulled me, carrying me with his arms, slowly laying me down, in the arms of the one I love most.

“Han Byul. Wh—wha—what happen?” His voice was shaking.

I could see Juwon from behind, looking at me with shock.

I weakly smiled at him.

But he didn’t smile back.



……..



“I…I…” I said…no…don’t close my eyes…

Oppa…you said not to close my eyes…

But…it’s…closing…and I….

…….can’t…help it…

I look at TaeHyung weakly.

I don’t…want to die.

“Han Byul ah.”
….

“I love you.”



I felt sad…but happy…to at least hear that three little words from him…before I die…

I will die happily…

“I….I….lov…” I close my eyes…no…fight Han Byul…just say it…

My breathing was worse from before.

~Out Of POV~



No one’s POV



“I…lov….lov…” Han Byul swallow her own blood to help her speaks her last word.

“I…” Han Byul lift her hand up and felt TaeHyung’s face,…his nose…his eyes…his eyes brow…

“Love…” Han Byul softly brush his lips…then felt something wet dropped on her cheek.

“You…too.”



Her hand dropped…

……….Her eyes closes…



…………..

Her face fell to the right…………..




………………….


……..


“Han Byul.” TaeHyung’s words were emotionless, as he didn’t truly didn’t believe that she was gone…gone…from the world…into a better place.



“Yah…wake up…I’ll…do…anything…

……
..
………….
…….I’ll be your slave…then…
…you’ll fall….in…love with me…

…just like in those drama…then…we’ll live…happily…ever…” TaeHyung couldn’t hold it in anymore.



He burst out crying uncontrollably…

“Han Byul!!” TaeHyung rock Han Byul’s body back and forth.

“Stop sleeping and wake up!!” TaeHyung buried his face in between Han Byul’s lifeless neck and her hair.



Yun Jae stood there…

Tears filled his eyes…

‘Baby sister…yah…I said…don’t…close your eyes….



But you did….

…why…are you…disobeying me…

Now wake up and listen to me or…or I’ll….I’ll…’ Yun Jae’s tears fell.

Yun Jae went back to where Yung soo is…and planned to kill Yung soo…either Yung soo’s dead tonight…or he will…

……………..


Nobody noticed Yun Jae was gone……no one.



Juwon stared at Han Byul…

‘…Han Byul…I hope…you…rest in peace…not like in this cruel world when you’re always the one who’s hurt…at least…you’re…in a better place now…’



“Han Byul.” TaeHyung cried endlessly.

……

.

……..

..

……………


..


…..

………….




………………….


….


~One Year Later~

Hyejin stood in front of Han Byul’s grave.

“Han Byul ah.” Hyejin lay the three dozens roses down.

“I hope you’re happy up there…” Hyejin smiled, then frowned, “Now no one can play with me anymore. You , because you have someone to play with you up there. Juwon’s girlfriend must be really nice huh?” Hyejin looks at the stone next to Han Byuls. It was Juwon’s girlfriend’s grave.

“Ahaha. Oh…both me and Sungwoo is dating now ^^. I hope you’re happy for us. But Sungwoo can really be a di.ck sometimes. Wanna know why? Well, the reason is…um…uh…nothing actually!^O^! I just felt like saying that =D! But Han Byul…I can’t believe you actually left me. By the way, So Hee said she’s sorry…for everything.
She told me that she hated you…but she didn’t want you dead…and she’s moving on…she’s also not bothering TaeHyung no more^^…well……….
I guess…I’ll be going now.” Hyejin smiled and looks back at Sungwoo, in the car, then back at Han Byul’s grave.

“Sungwoo says he’s not talking to you because he’s mad at you…but I know that if he talks to you…he’ll break down…ahaha. Well. Bye Han Byul.” Hyejin smiled, then went inside Sungwoo’s car.



…………….




“Han Byul.” Yun Jae spoke.
“…My pretty dongseng. Ha ha…ha…be good ok? I’m going to school again. I know you would want me to go to school to so are you happy now that I’m learning stuff…?
…Of course you are…well…I have nothing else to say but…before I go, I wanted to say… that…I’m living with my real parents now…being a good boy……” Yun Jae closes his eyes…smelling the fresh air, then opens back his eyes, “…I miss you baby sister…” Yun Jae left without another word.




……………………



Juwon, “Han Byul. You’re a meanie >.<. And you.” Juwon looks at his girlfriend’s tombstone, “I’m still mad at you too.” Juwon pouted, “…It’s just so hard to find someone new…I guess TaeHyung and I are in the same boat now. Ahahaha. It’ll take him years to get over Han Byul.”

Juwon look at Han Byul’s grave, “Right Han Byul? Yep. I’m right^^. But I hope you two are doing good, and happy birthday Han Byul. I guess I should go…TaeHyung wants to talk to Han Byul. Bye you two.” Juwon left.


………………..


….


………….




“Hey Han Byul…

….

Jung Tae said he won’t be coming today and said he’s sorry…



And…

…”

TaeHyung looks down, then laid a dozen flowers on the ground, standing back up.

“Han Byul…I just…wanted to say that…even though we weren’t destined to be together this lifetime…



Maybe…




Maybe next life time…we’ll meet each other again…and we’ll…be together…again.”

TaeHyung walked away…

Then stopped…wind blew his face as he smiled…

“I hope you’re watching over me Han Byul…
I promise…that next life…we’ll be together…forever…”




The End.
 

 

 

 

TADA! ALL DONE! DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT AS MUCH AS ME... HEHEHE... THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE FANFICS >.<
HEHE. IT MADE ME CRY SO MUCH. WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS. >.<