ch.22

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

“I WHAT?! NO ING WAY I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT!” I yelled.

It’s night now, me, Hyejin and Sungwoo is all playing a game called, ‘Truth and Dare.’
Me, I chose dare. And guess what? My ever so sweet cousin, Sungwoo, had just dared me into something I have never suspected.

“I warned you, if you refuse, you have to my shoes until it’s clean…for a month!” Sungwoo laughed.

Why you little…

“Or the easy way out, pretend to be a boy and got to school on Friday and wink at all the girls that like you.”

This is torture I tell you….Sungwoo…I will get my revenge…

“Ok. I’ll do it. Now it’s your turn. Truth or Dare. Dare? Ok. I dare you to say y---“
“Yah! I didn’t even chose yet!” Sungwoo yelled at me.
“Too bad, If you refuse, you’ll get one more dare.” Whoot! I rock XD!

Sungwoo, “Nu-uh! I didn’t even say that I want d—“

“TWO DARES! Ok. First Dare…” I started to think. Sungwoo started mumbling.

Tehehe

“Oh! I got it.” I face Sungwoo, then Hyejin and smiled widely, “Kiss Hyejin.”

“What?!?” Both of them exclaimed.

“On the lips.” I finished.

They both froze and I could see Hyejin blushing.

Awe…

“Hurry up.” I demanded. THIS IS GONNA BE HILARIOUS!!!!

Sungwoo was getting nervous and I could feel it. Stupid cousin.

“Or I’ll add 5 more dares.” I threatened. Then Sungwoo quickly kissed Hyejin…

Awe….


Sungwoo broke away after 4 seconds…..

Well, between the four seconds, I had walked out of the living room. Why? Because…I didn’t want Hyejin or Sungwoo to torture me with those dares…

Smart me…XD!

-FRIDAY-

I have ignored both TaeHyung and Jung Tae. But Juwon would always come and talk to me, and I would always feel bad for him and TaeHyung because the bruises on their face haven’t fade yet….
And today…I have to do my dare…but I guess Sungwoo forgot about it^^.



“Don’t you think we forgot about your dare.” Sungwoo said.

Damn…god, why is he born with such good memory? Is it you that gave him such great gift? TT.TT

I slowly put on my ‘boy’ clothes.

HEUK HEUK TT^TT TT.TT TT^TT TT.TT

-----------------------------------------------------

“Go in.” Sungwoo commanded. I look at my school, goodbye beautiful life…

I slowly walked in, hands in my pocket, I was walking ‘cool-y’. Sungwoo taught me how to walk like this.


And as I enter the school, all girls in the hallway stared at me.

You will survive this Han Byul…I believe in you.

“AHHH! HAN BYUL OPPA HAVE SEEN OUR WISH!!! OMG!” All the girls started screaming and running towards me. O,O?

On the other hand, I don’t think I could survive at all…

“OPPA! YOU CAME BACK FOR ME DIDN’T YOU?!”
“DATE ME OPPA!”
“OPPA I LOVE YOU!!!”
“COME BACK OPPA!”
ALL the girls screamed, annoying !!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ran pass Sungwoo and Hyejin, they both were laughing at me and pointing their stupid little index finger at me too. I hate you too! TTOTT!

“OPPA! OPPA! OPPA!” They all chanted, while chasing me. I was so tire of running and I can’t believe they can still scream!

FLASHBACK

“Just use your sweetest smile on them, then wink at them, that’ll make them stop and just stare at you…dreamily.’” Sungwoo, my stupid cousin advised me.

END OF FLASHBACK

I stopped and smiled at the girls. I even saw one girl fainted. O.O!

Then I wink at them. I didn’t think I did it right because…it didn’t feel right at all.

Some girls fell to their knees and stare at me.

*SHIVERS* *GAG*

I ran. And guess what?


They’re not chasing me anymore!=D!

THANKYOU SUNGWOO! YOU HA---wait…hold on…me…thanking Sungwoo? –chi- You have got to be kidding me. It was HIS FAULT I almost DIE.

I will kill him…

Wait a minute. Didn’t he get two dares….from me?

Oh damn. This next dare is gonna be hella good…*smiles evilly*








I ran back to Sungwoo and Hyejin but they weren’t there anymore. On my god. Class started.

I ran inside the building, forgetting that I was still wearing my boy clothes.

I ran to my class and opened the door.

“SORRY I’M LAT----“

“OPPA HAN BYUL!” one chubby girl screamed.

What the heck? Me? Oppa Han Byul? What is this…girl…

I look down at my clothes.

Oopsie…

I look at the class and girls were ready to tackle me down, I ran out.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Sungwoo, you will die…die you er!

“Han Byul. You ok? You’ve just torn 5 page of homework the teacher gave us.” Hyejin told me.

Huh? Homework? When did the teacher pass homework out???

I don’t care, Sungwoo that bastard. I have to think of a good dare…it won’t be a waste dare, I will make him do something EVERYBODY will remember!
But what?…………………….ARGH! I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO TORTURE HIM!!!!!!

“Uh. Han Byul, you’ve just broke your pencil in half.” Hyejin told me, but I didn’t hear her.

Maybe…Maybe I could…wait. That’s not good enough…make him wears girls clothes? No, need to be better. Make him suffer! But…I can’t think of any ideas! Make him bite guys on the nose?

“Han Byul. You’re biting your pencil furiously.” Hyejin told me.

No. Make him suffer more. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Stop pulling your hair Han Byul.” Hyejin told me. That’s when I snap back to reality because I felt pain on my head.

“Ow!”

“Miss Han Byul. Go outside and raise your hand. You’ve distracted the classroom and you even tore up all the homework! Now go!” The teacher yelled at me. What? But id didn’t even do nothing.

I walked out of the class, “Stupid teacher. If only you weren’t a teacher, you’d be in the hospital right now.” I mumble.

Some of the girls laughs lowly.

“Look at that .”

I heard that. I turned around and look for the girl who had said that, and yes I found her because she was still whispering to her friend.

“Hey , you want me to attend your funeral?” yep, that was me.

The girl eyes widen and shuts .

-Chi-

“GO RAISE YOUR HAND FOR THE REST OF THE HOUR!” The teacher yelled at me and pointed her finger towards the door.

The rest of the hour? You have got to be kidding me…that’s like….*looks at watch* 42 minutes!!!!!!!! If my arms broke off, I will seriously sue this stupid teacher.

“NOW!” She yelled.

“Alright, alright…*Mumble* god. You should really take a class call ‘Anger Management.’” I walked out the classroom.

1 minutes pass…my arm hurts. T.T

5 minutes pass…I can’t bear it any longer….>.
10 minutes pass…I can’t feel my arm anymore TT.TT

20 minutes pass…I think my arm’s dead. TT^TT

40 minutes pass…I think I’m dead.

2 minutes pass….


BRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

The students pour out of the classroom, girls was laughing and whispering to each other. *GLARES* me glaring at them. I shall beat the crap out of them!

“You may go now.” The stupid teacher told me.

*u* (<--her eyes is sparkling)

I ran to the lunchroom…yum…food….

I cut in front of a boy, but he didn’t say anything, but I did see him checking me out from the side. But I didn’t care, I just want FOOD!





I got my lunch and sat down next to Hyejin and across from Sungwoo.
MY DARE!
“Sungwoo…you still owes me one more dare.” I told him, smiling.
Sungwoo stopped eating and looks at me innocently. Awe…such an adorable smile…ain’t fooling me.

“I will make you regret ever to dare ME! Do you know what I suffered?!”

Sungwoo looks at me with those big brown eyes and shook his head like a little boy.

“Well, I’ll tell you! It was hell! Every ing second and y---“

“Will you go out with me?”

Who the hell interrupt me!?

I turned back and met a cute guy…awe….so cute….

“No.” I answered then turned back at Sungwoo, who was looking at me, confuse. And Hyejin shook her head. (A/n: Han Byul is so mean >.
“AND anyways. Sungwoo…I WILL get my revenge! But…”

Sungwoo curiously looked at me.

“I do not have an idea right now.” I admit. Sungwoo’s face lightens up into a smile, “But I will get you later on.” I finished. Sungwoo frowned, “But sweet SWEET cousin, You DO know that I care a lot for you and that I will always---“ Sungwoo was cut off by me.

“Oh you care so much for me that I almost die.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-The End of the Day- (Students already ledt home, Hyejina and Sungwoo left too.)


I went to my locker and I opened it, and BAM!


There was objects falling down at me. Colorful boxes! ! My head hurts!>_

Oh well^^ FREE PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I happily opens one of the presents, it was a beutiful green shiny rectangle. 'Lalala! Present~~Presents presents~~~Loop dee doop~~!

"Omg! It's such a cute earing!>u
"Han Byul."

I turned around and standing there was Jung Tae.

"Oh...um...HI^^."
............
"Here."

-Out Of POV-

"Here." Jung Tae hand Han Byul a small box.
"What is it?" She asked.
"Open it^^."
"...OK!=D!" She quickly opens and her eyes landed on a beautiful shiny necklace.
"(GASP)." Han Byul gasped.
"You like it?^^"
"YEPP!^^." She rub the shiny diamond star in the middle.
"You like the star?" Jung Tae asked.
Han Byul happily nod.

"You know Han Byul...you're like a star to me too." Jung Tae lean closer to Han Byul and whispered in her ear, "But you're more beautiful, and you shine more brightly into my eyes..."

Han Byul blushed,



Taehyung wa down the corner of the hallway, holding onto a box, just looking at Han Byul. Anger and jealous was all he felt at the moment.
TaeHyung slwoly lift up his gift he WAS going to give to Han Byul. A necklace with diamond fromed into a heart in the middle. TaeHyung held the necklace inside his palm and tighten his grip on it.

He threw it on the ground and left...