ch. 6

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover


Hyejin was asleep now and I went downstairs and slept on the living room since Sungwoo’s in my room, I guess he’s already sleeping in there. That pig…

I close my eyes. And fell fast asleep. A bright light flashes into my eyes. I quickly open my eyes.

‘Huh? It’s morning already? Wow. It’s only felt like a second when I sleep.’

Han Byul rubs her eyes and looks at the clock, ‘9 o’clock? Wow. I overslept.’

“Morning sleepy head.”

‘What the…’

Han Byul looks at the kitchen, “Sungwoo opp----uh. I mean, um, Hyung, why are you up so early? And what are you and Hyejin cooking????”

Hyejin was helping Sungwoo cook something.

“Uh…where did my parents go?” I asked both of them.

Sungwoo, “Oh. They said they both went to work and will come back next week. Oh yea, and they said they will definitely beat you up after they come back.”

“Huh? Why? :huh: ” I ask, confused.

“Your face.” Hyejin answered.

‘Holy Cow. I forgot.’

“Thank you for making me feel better Sungwoo.” I said sarcastically.

“Oh. Han Byul…guess what? :D Sungwoo is entering our school!” Hyejin told.

O_O!

“Hyejin, if you’re joking then I’m gon---“ I was cut off by Sungwoo.

"Han Byul, I really AM going to your school.” Sungwoo told her again.

O_O. Tell me he did not just say that.

“Han Byul? Wow. You look like you’ve just seen a ghost.” Sungwoo added.

Because I just did.

“Oh yeah Han Byul.” Hyejin started, “Sungwoo oppa’s gonna live with us too.”

-Drop jaw- ßHan Byul.

<_< …wow. She sound happy…
…….
Behind Hyejin, I could see Sungwoo mouth me, ‘Tell her, babo.’

I lay on the couch and stare at him like a crazy person.

‘Or I’m gonna tell her.’ He continued.

My eyes widen but smile at him, and gave him a look ‘I-DARE-YOU’.

He smiles back at me innocently, then turns to Hyejin, who was still cooking.

“HYEJIN.” He started, saying her name loudly so I can hear him.

I close my eyes and listen.

“Yea?” I heard Hyejin asked.

”Y’know…Han Byul---“

I shot my eyes open.

“He has blond hair. That’s why he never showed his---“ He was cut off by Hyejin.

“(GASP) REALLY?! I LOVE BLOND HAIR!”

Oh crap. I can’t believe that Sungwoo said that. I can hear footsteps running towards me.

.

I quickly dash out of the house, barefoot…

‘Stupid Sungwoo! How could you do that to your best cousin in the whole wide world??!! Well, I don’t know about the best one in the whole wide world…BUT YOUR”E A DEAD CREATURE WHEN I COME BACK!’

I ran as fast as I could go, and god, it’s freaking c-cold! People stare at me crazily while
I walk back home.

I look at my house, (SIGH) I went to the backyard and climb my to my room, which is on the second floor! Took me exactly 5 minutes to get up there. Wow, so unlocking my window is finally useful. I fell on my bed and close my eyes, panting.

‘I…will never…climb like this…again…’ I was still breathing loudly.

‘Man…this …I don’t want to wear these stupid clothes anymore.’ I changed my clothes. I decided not to take shower, b/c if I did, Sungwoo and Hyejin will dash to where I am and I do not want to take that risk…at all.

I took off my beanie and let my hair down, which was an inch below my shoulder.
‘Ah…I feel so much better now.’ I went to my shoe closet and put on a Nike shoe. Grab myself a scarf, a normal girl jean, a pink feathery coat. I also grab my wallet and carefully climb down my window again.

I walk down the street of Seoul. And smell the fresh air, for once, being me, a girl, I happily walk and walk some more. Until I end up in an arcade…wow. There’s so many high school students here. I walk in, in amazed.

WOW…this place is so kool! *u*

(GASP) OMG. Those games look so kool.

From the corner of my eyes, I can see people ..guys pointing at me and whistle. I ignore them and went around the arcade and spotted my fav. Game. TETRIS!
I enter two coins and started playing.
….
Ahh! I’m so good at this!
….
It was past 20 minutes and I’m still playing the same game. The blocks were coming down so fast and I was still keeping up. I can hear there’s a crowd behind me, cheering me on. ^^

I can still people behind me and it’s getting annoying cause I can’t concentrate.

‘WHOOT! I ROC----OMG!’

GAME OVER
GAME OVER
GAME OVER

:mellow: My eyes stare at the two horrible words.

Oh well.

I happily walk out the place until someone spun me around. I was face to face with…Food smas--TAEHYUNG?! WHY YOU Jkhdfkyseknkjhvsdf!

“What do you want?” I asked, annoy.

“Wow. So they’re right. You ARE beautiful as they describe.” He said.

*Gag* “Don’t talk sweet, you sound like a ert.”

I can hear TaeHyung’s friend behind him, laughing.

“What’s your name, beautiful?” He asked in a sweetest tone ever on earth.

*choke*laughs*choke again*
Han Byul was laughing nonstop, “Ahaha! If I tell you, your face will be as white as snow! Ahaha!” Still laughing for 75 more seconds, then started to kool down.

“Ahem. Excuse me MISTER, I think my mom is calling me. I have to go.” I walk off smiling, but stop…omg. He’s in front of me…uh oh…

I step back.

“Where the hell did you go?!” Sungwoo yelled at me.

“Why would you care???” I ask, looking behind him and see if Hyejin’s there. Nope. Hm. Where is she?

Sungwoo look behind me, and his eyes became cold, “Because I’m your Boyfriend.”

“What?! No I’m-----Mmmm.” He covered my mouth. I bit his hand, “Ow!” He pull his hand back.
I smile innocently at him, knowing he’s going to do something worse back. Thinking he’s gonna do something back, I ran back, “OoF!”

There you go. Thank you God, you’ve just made my day a whole lot better.

TaeHyung held me up close and looks at Sungwoo and smirk, then smile, “Looks like she came to me.”

I look at TaeHyung…with shock. Then looks at Sungwoo, he looked…FUROIUS! Oh lord…Sungwoo’s mad…I’m dead. Please prepare my upcoming funeral.

“Han Byul…” Sungwoo’s voice was so cold I froze.

“Let’s go.” Sungwoo continued.

Note to self: Don’t ever make Sungwoo angry again…ever.

“C-coming.” I stuttered.

“No you’re not.” TaeHyung held me tight. I gave him a ‘let-me-go’ look but he shook his head.

‘Bastard!’

“DAMN! Why won’t you let me go?!” I asked, actually, yelled, struggling out of his tight grip.
I winced in pain as he lean closer, “Because I like you.” He whisper to me.

O_o…O_O.

I scoff, “Right.” I look at Sungwoo, who was glaring at TaeHyung.

The next thing I knew, Sungwoo grab me by the hand and drag me by my hand, pulling me towards him.

On the other side, TaeHyung and his ugly self was also pulling me.


It felt like eternity when I was trap in the stupid dark hell…even it was only 10 seconds.

“Ahh! Damn ! Let Go!” I yelled at both of them, they both quickly let go.

“Finally.” I said.

‘Stupid people.’ I mutter. I dust myself although I was already clean enough.

“Let’s go.” Sungwoo quickly grabs me and drag me all the way home…

How much does Funeral usually cost cause I need the money to prepare mines…

Umma, where are you when I need you?! WAHHHH! TT^TT…


I was standing in front of my house…actually Mansion.

“I am NOT going in there like this…no…Never.” I told.

The next thing I knew, Sungwoo and I was in the house. I was shaking nonstop. :unsure:

“SUNGWOO OPPA. WHERE DI YOU G----O_O?? Oppa. Is that your girlfriend? She looks PRETTY!”

T_T…ßHan Byul’s face action.

“She’s not my girlfriend.” Sungwoo calmly correct her.

“Then who is she :huh: ?” Hyejin pointed at Han Byul. Han Byul quickly tries to run but Sungwoo grab a hold of her and answered, “Han Byul.”

Hyejin laughs, “Ahaha. I thought you said Han Byul…ahaha.”

“I did.” Sungwoo’s expression shows no emotion at the time.

O_O, “Ahaha! Oppa! You almost had me there! I thought you were foreal! Puahaha! :w00t: ” Hyejin laughed more.

Han Byul covered her face in shamed.

“She’s HAN BYUL!” Sungwoo annoying told her, lifting Han Byul’s face up and pulls back Han Byul’s hair.

O_O…”Wow Oppa, you sure can find a people that looks exactly like Han Byul. Can you find a boy that looks like me---“

“SHUT UP! OK! OK! I’m HAN BYUL! HAN BYUL DAMMIT!” Han Byul yelled then stormed to her room upstairs.