ch. 43

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover



“Hyung. What you did was wrong.” Juwon told TaeHyung.



“Hyung. You’re blind.” Juwon said, then walk away.

“Juwon, seems like you have some special feelings for her.” TaeHyung said, while jealousy came upon him.

“That’s when you’re wrong Hyung, you just don’t know…but all I know now is that…she’s not the bad one…”

“What makes you so sure about it.”

“I’ve never been so sure in my whole entire life. Hyung, you’re making a big mistake if you chooses So Hee over Han Byul.” Juwon walks away, planning to look for Han Byul.

Juwon stops then looks back at TaeHyung, “But I just want you to remember what So Hee did to you in the past.” Juwon walked off.

“But the past is the past! This is the present!” TaeHyung yelled loud enough for Juwon to hear.

“Your choice.” Juwon said, and then went out the school ground.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



“Sungwoo! *pant*…Where…Did…*pant* Han Byul…*takes a big breath* Go?!” Hyejin asked.

“I don’t know. Dang that stupid Han Byul is run hella fast!” Sungwoo said through breath.



“Hey Sungwoo…did you hear what TaeHyung said to Han Byul?” Hyejin ask.

“…No…did you?” Sungwoo ask, still running.

“No. But I wonder what he said to make her…*pant* so upset.” Hyejin said and started thinking while running.

*Trips*

“OwWwWW! XO! Sungwoo!! Come back TT^TT!”

Sungwoo stops and look back, then ran back to Hyejin.

“Did you trip?” He asked.

“Did it look like I tripped?”

Sungwoo nodded.

“Then I did you dumb .” Hyejin smack him on the head.

“Then…let me carry you?” Sungwoo smiled nervously.

“…Fine *blush*.” Hyejin answered.

……………….

5 minutes later

“Sungwoo…if you were Han Byul…where would you be right now?” Hyejin ask.

“…Um…………I don’t know.”

“What a useless person, stupid Sungwoo.” Hyejin muttered.

“I heard that.”

“So?”

“If you say one mor---“

“You’re jogging to slow Sungwoo!”

“That’s b/c you’re too fat.”

“I’m not fat >.
Sungwoo nod.

“Screw you >o
Sungwoo smiled, “Oh? When?”

“You…You ert! >O
Sungwoo chuckled, then started walking.

“Let’s rest for a while, I’m tired.” Sungwoo sat on a bench nearby, along with Sungwoo.

“Hey Sungwoo…”

“Hm?”

“I’m worried.”

“I know.”

“I was just wondering…what exactly did TaeHyung, that b@st@rd say!” Hyejin punch the air.

“Hm. I thought you liked ‘that b@st@rd’.” Sungwoo said.

“Well, I changed my mind.” Hyejin crossed her arm and sat like a princess.

Sungwoo chuckle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juwon’s POV

I ran and ran…

If I were Han Byul…where would I be???


20 minutes pass

Where could she be???…

…………..

TaeHyung once told me…that he found her at a park nearby when…the accident happen…(a/n: In Chapter 31)


Bingo!


I should check over there.


-5 minutes run after-


I look around the park.

But there was no sight of her at all.

She’s not here?



I slowly walk around the place…



But…

She’s not here…

Where is she?


Out Of POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Han Byul’s POV


I slowly pull myself apart from the ground.




………


Why am I so…hopeless?

And so weak?



I wanna change…

I don’t want to look like this anymore…



……….

Han Byul, wake up. He doesn’t love you…so why are you always going after him?

He loves someone else now.

And that’s not you, Han Byul, that’s…not…you…



I should…really stop being so stupid…

I got to accept the truth.



Like people say…Truth hurts…
..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-2 Days Later-

I walked into the school.

I didn’t talk to anyone since the incident. No one at all.
That’s because I didn’t go home for 2 days.

I’ve been starving myself…but I’m always not in the mood to eat.



I guess, I got skinnier?

But what the heck. I can’t tell.

I walked in class….late.

The whole class stopped at what they’re doing and stared at me.

“Ms. Baek. Please tell me why are you late?”

I smiled and bow, “I’m sorry. My Aunt died this morning.” I lied and look at her sadly.

The teacher frowned, “Oh. Then I won’t mark you tardy. Go sit down and you don’t have to do any work today.” The teacher smiled sadly.

I bow and smiled happily towards the class and sat down.

I know Hyejin got a lot of questions towards me but…I didn’t want to answer any of that right now. So I put my head down…and fell into a deep slumber.

*Poke*

Someone from behind kept on poking me. And I knew who that person is. So I ignored.
For the past two days. I knew TaeHyung would never returned the feelings that I have so I’ll just have to deal with it.

I’ll try my hardest to ignore him…and So Hee.

I’ll try to…move on. ^^

*Poke Poke*

I still ignored.

After 20 pokes, I finally gave up and turned tiredly at So Hee.



She only looks back at me with those innocent looks.

“What do you want?” I said in a normal voice.

She smiles ‘innocently’ at me.



I tiredly turned back around and rest my head on the desk with my hand supporting me.

*Poke Poke*

After all the pain I got from TaeHyung, I don’t think I have any more feelings. I’m surprise that I’m not even mad when So Hee kept on poking me.


“Yea?” I ask tiredly.



“Don’t worry.” I smiled, “I’m not jealous at you and TaeHyung…If that’s what you’re trying to say.” I smiled and turned back around.

I know I was lying.

But that will be the first step to forget TaeHyung.



Once and a while, Hyejin will look at me, then does her work again.

R-R-Ring…………

Lunch came, and I walked slowly out of the class.

I don’t feel like eating. I knew I was starving but I just don’t feel like eating.

“Come on Han Byul.” Hyejin’s voice was soft and understanding. I smiled and follow after her.

“Let’s eat.” She suggests.

“It’s…ok.” I said.

“But…you’re…so skinny.” She said.

I smiled, “I ate this morning already.” I lied.

“But what about lunch? You didn’t—“

“I’m not hungry.”

In the end, Hyejin had dragged me into the lunch line. After getting my lunch, we both went and sat on our usual table.

I sat and poke my food.

“Han. Byul. Eat. Your. Food.” Sungwoo demanded.

“I’m not hungry.” I said tiredly.

“I don’t care. It looks like you lost 50 pounds or something!” Sungwoo yelled.

I shrugged my shoulder.

“And where the heck did you go for the past two days?” Sungwoo ask impatiently.

I, once again, shrugged m shoulder.

I really don’t know. I guess…I was wandering around the city.


I look around the lunchroom, and sure enough, So Hee and her new friends were sitting with TaeHyung and Juwon along with their friends.

A gun had shot through my heart.

But I had to look away.

That’ll be the second step to forget him.

Look away…



………..