ch.21

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

The three of us was driving FAST back to TaeHyung’s place. NO one spoke.

Until…

“TaeHyung…I’m sorry I caused all this…” I decided to apologize.

“It’s not your fault.” TaeHyung said lowly.

“It was mine…” He added.

“You don’t have to blame on you to make me feel happy.” I said honestly.

Juwon turned back at me since I sat in the back, “Han Byul…it’s not your fault ok?”

I look at him, and slowly nod.

“Good.” He turned back around.

But I still feel guilty, they both were hurt, leaving me with no scratch at all. And I notice TaeHyung’s bat broke, I kind of feel sorry for the person he hits, and the people he shot. It was scary…

Shivers

“Come on Han Byul.” TaeHyung got out the car and waited for me.

Why didn’t he just take me home? Hyejin must be worry to death and also Sungwoo. But I said nothing and followed TaeHyung and Juwon to TaeHyung’s…mansion.

I entered his room, along with Juwon.

“Why-why am I here…TaeHyung can you take me home? Hyejin and Sungwoo will be worry.” I told him.

“Sungwoo? He lives with you?” Both of them asked.

Oops. They didn’t know.

“Yea.” I answered.

“So you’re married?” Juwon asked.

“No. Of course not.” I answered nervously.

“Then why is living with you and Hyejin?” TaeHyung asked, slightly annoy.

“Because….he’s…my…(I look down) cousin.”

“What?! He is?” Juwon asked, almost yelling.

I nod.

“Then why did he say he was your bf.”

“Because he’s just protecting me from---“

“Me?” TaeHyung interrupted.

I nod.

“So is that why you always ditch me for that Jung Tae? It’s because of your cousin?” TaeHyung’s voice was full of anger.






“SUNGWOO! You have to go and find herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!”

“I know, but I don’t where she is.” Both Sungwoo and Hyejin were pacing back and forth in the living.

“Her parents going to kill me.” Sungwoo said.

“Well, if you don’t want to die then go find her.”

“Easy for you to say, but it’s going to be hard to do.”




“I GOT IT! SUNGWOO! JUST CONTACT THE POLICE!

“No, if her parents sees it then we’re ruin.”

“But they’re not here yet.”

“Still, they’re going to read the newspaper in Seoul even if they’re far away, they practically knew everybody in Seoul.”

“Oh…”

“LIFE !!!!” Sungwoo exclaimed.

“It more when you’re standing here doing nothing.” Hyejin said glaring at him.

“Ok. Fine. Where do you want me to go find her? Huh?? Thought so, you don’t know. I’ve proved my point.” Sungwoo cross his arms.

“Nu-uh, who said I don’t know.”

“What? You know??O,o”

“Of course.”

“Where is she then?” Sungwoo asked worriedly.

“In Seoul.”

“……”





“You’re too slow, give it here.”

“I’m sorry.” Han Byul apologized and the alcohol was snatch away from her. TaeHyung quickly did his thing and got the band-aid on.

Han Byul look at him like crazy, ‘Don’t it hurt? How come he makes it look like it didn’t hurt one bit?’

“Stop staring.”

Han Byul looked down, embarrassed, “Sorry…” she apologized.

“Stop apologizing. It’s getting annoying.” TaeHyung left the room in anger.

“I’m sorry…” Han Byul apologized once more.

“Han Byul, don’t mind him.” Juwon comfort her.

Han Byul gave him a weak smile and nodded.

…………


“Um, can you take me home?” Han Byul asked.

“Uh…surrrr….”

Han Byul smiled weakly and thanked him.





“Yo TaeHyung, Han Byul wants to go home, I’m taking her home then I’mma head home too, alright?”

“…Alright…” TaeHyung answered in the kitchen.

Juwon and Han Byul left the house while TaeHyung stare at the vegetables and meat he was going to make for them, then sigh.







“Thanks for the ride Juwon.” Han Byul thanked him and close the door.

“Bye.” She waved.

Juwon smiled and drives away.

Han Byul went to the front porch and stops in front of the front door, thinking back to what Hyejin saw earlier.

‘I should surprise her^^!’

Han Byul kicked the door opened, but instead of knocking the door down, the door was opened widely. Han Byul fell hard on the ground, didn’t even have a chance to knock down the door.

“(GASP) Is that you Han Byul?” Sungwoo’s voice was full of puzzling letters.

Han Byul slowly stood up and, “SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D!”

Hyejin burst into tears and hugged me, “Han Byul, I was so scared we both will never see you and spend Christmas with you! TTOTT!”

“I’m here now, am I =D?”

“Don’t joke, who’s the person?” Sungwoo’s voice was serious.

Uh…If I tell him, he’s going to find the guy no matter what and kill him, I don’t like the guy but I don’t want him dead. Hm…I should think more about Sungwoo, I don’t want him dead either.

“I don’t know =_=.”

“You’re lying.” Sungwoo added.


”Ok fine…*takes a deep breath* I don’t know who he is…( _ _ ).” I look down.

“…Alright…” He gave up.

“Just go to sleep and get ready for school tomorrow.” Sungwoo told and tiredly walk up to his room.

“Yes ma’am.” Both me and Hyejin salute.

*Bonk*

*Bonk*

Sungwoo had it both me and Hyejin’s precious smart head…and it hurts *rubs head*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The three of us walk to school TOGETHER, finally.

“Han Byul, I’ve change your class room back into Hyejins’.”

“What? But I thought you said it was too late to change. O.o?” I asked, confuse, really confuse.

“I know. But I have my ways.”

I shrug my shoulder.

“YaY! We’re in the same class again =D!” Hyejin exclaimed.

“YePP^^!” Han Byul linked arms with Hyejin.

The three of them walked in the school, and all widen their eyes…

Hyejin and Sungwoo, “PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

I covered my face and shook my head…how embarrassing…

“I can’t believe they’ve put your picture all over the wall when you’re still a boy! And oh lord, you look HOTT! PUAHAHA!” Hyejin laughed like a maniac.

“How the hell they get that picture?!?” I asked in anger.

“Han Byul honey, there’s a person called ‘stalkers’…oOoH. You were smiling and even looking up at the sky when the snow was falling down…no wonder they took it.” Hyejin stare at the picture and continued, “You know what? You really DO look hot like a mofo.” Hyejin laughed again.

“What? What about me?” Sungwoo pouted.

“You’re just a guy that I know.” Hyejin walked away, looking at the picture of Han Byul (being a boy) from left to right down the hallway.

Han Byul, “I can’t believe they even wrote, ‘PLEASE COME BACK! WE MISS YOU! WISHING YOU HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS! WE, THE FANCLUB LOVES YOU UNTIL WE DIE!’ ……..…O_O….omg, look, in small letters they wrote, ‘We wish you come to school on Christmas day. Our last wish!’….how sarcastic…” Han Byul roll her eyes and walk away leaving Sungwoo there, laughing at her.

“Han Byul!”

Huh? I turned around and saw Juwon coming my way.

Oh lord…please don’t laugh…

“PUAHAHAHAHA! LOOK…at THESE!!!!!!!!!!” Juwon held up the picture from earlier.

I turned red……my pride is ruined…my life is ruined…

“Can you…..AHAHAHA…believe it?!...HAHAHAHA…you actually have a fan club!” he exclaimed.



I just hope TaeHyung doesn’t see these embarrassing picture…

“Oh yea! TaeHyung was laughing his off when he saw this!”

Thank you lord…you are the best…