PLAGIARISM ISSUE (MUST READ)

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, I heard this story have been plagiarized by someone in this site. Thank you Thalia_HI for telling me this. At first, I’m just going to ignore this, but it might be a bad influence for the other authors to take a short way to be a writer.

I warn he/she who plagiarized this story, this is no good to plagiarizing someone’s hardwork. You know, it was a hard time for me to write this story; to please my lovely readers. If you are going to just copy and paste this story, please don’t. It would make the readers got the negative consequence. I might unlisting this story, or even deleting this story, you know? I might blurred the aurthor's username, but I can show it if you want. I don't know about the content or the story since it was Friends Only, but looking at the Forewords, it definitely the SAME.

This is my first warn. If this happen again in the future, I won’t hesitate to delete my stories.

If you are going to repost my stories, or translating it to other sites in different languages, you can ask me first. I’ll be glad to allow you to do that.

I didn’t ask for anything, just please admit it, and apologizing to me and my readers!

I hope my readers would acknowladge my hardworks, and keep supporting me, rather that he/she who have been plagiarizing my story/stories.

TO : D* AUTHOR, PLEASE STOP THE PLAGIARISM..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter