Proposal

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun-ah, you need to understand the situation! Don’t be selfish!”, Luhan yelled to Sehun.

“But, we love each other, hyung! I don’t want to lefet you just because we are getting caught. I’m alright. At all!”, Sehun yelled back.

“You are okay. But how about me? How about the others? Are they alright? No, Sehun-ah. They are in a dangerous situation! They almost lose their dream, bacause of us. Because of this stupid relationship!”, Luhan messed his hair in frustation.

“WHAT? What did you say? Stupid? So, you think that our relationship is stupid?”, Sehun grabbed Luhan’s shoulder. “O love you, okay!”, he hugged Luhan.

Luhan tried to struggled from Sehun’s hug.

“Sehun, stop!”, Luhan pushed Sehun’s body away.

“What? You love me too, right?”, Sehun yelled at Luhan’s face.

“Sehun-ah, you need to know the other’s feel. They are hurt, more than us”, Luhan tried to calm Sehun down.

“STOP THIS!!!”, someone pushed the door, make it brusted open.

“K-kris, calm down!”, the boys followed behind. Kris.

“You two, stop this nonsense! We are enough with the troubles that caused by you two!”, he yelled at me and Sehun.

“K-kris, I’m sorry~”, Luhan tried to take a step closer to Kris.

“Stop there. Don’t you dare to step closer to me!”, he stepped backward. “You need to know! The people keep bashing us, blame us, hate us, because of you two. I’m enough! I’ll quit!”.

“Kris, let me clear things up”, Luhan said, make the boys turned their eyer to him. “We are end, Sehun!”, he whispered.

“NO! You can’t, hyung!!”, Sehun screamed.

“You need to understand, Sehun!!”, Luhan yelled at Sehun.

“You need to understand me too!”, Sehun yelled back.

“GOSH. See out there! They are blame the others! I’m sick of you!”, Luhan walked away, leaving Sehun and the others stunned at their place.

“HYUNG!!!!!”, Sehun screamed in frustation.

===888888===

Mina rolled her body around her bed, let the TV on.

“~ I’m alone. Huh. I want to quit the training. I’m tired”, she hide her face on the pillow.

EXO WILL BE BANNED FROM EVERY TV PROGRAM BEFORE THEY CLEARED THINGS UP. THE SCANDAL KEEP DISTRUBING THE FANS AND NETIZEN’S MIND, CREATING CHAOS BETWEEN THA FANS AND THE ANTIS.

The breaking news played on the TV, make Mina turned her attention to the TV.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter