Morning

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and Mina already woke up. She widened her eyes when she knew she sleep on the bed. She turned her head toward the couch and find Sehun sleep there.

She stood up and walked toward him. She covered his body with thicker blanket and looked at his handsome face,

You are too handsome, Sehun-ssi. Am I lucky to marrying you?

She decided to cook for the boys. It’s just 6am.

“What can I cook?”, she looked around the refrigerator.

She started to cutting some ingredients when suddenly someone entered the kitchen.

“What are you doing, Mina-ah?”, it’s Suho. His eyes still half closed and yawning nonstop.

“Hmm. I want to make a breakfast for you.”, she smiled at him and continue what she was doing.

“Need any help?”, Suho moved closer to her.

“I don’t think so. Oppa, you need to wash up first!”, she pushed Suho out from the kitchen.

“Okay, okay~”, Suho rolled his eyes and walked away, make Mina chuckled.

Everything’s done after an hour and half. She prepared the table and started to waking up the members who sleep in the living room. Some of EXO-M and EXO-K’s members who stayed up all night’s sleep there.

“Mina-ah, wake Sehun up! I’ll waking up the others”, D.O said and pushed Mina toward Sehun’s room.

She took a deep breath and walked inside.

“Sehun-ssi~”, she called him in a soft voice, scared that she’ll distrub him.

She poked his arms few times and pouted, knowing he didn’t even move an inch.

“Sehun-ssi, you need to wake up!”, she said louder.

Sehun stretched his body. “A-awww~”, he held his waist and showed his pained face.

Mina widened her eyes.

It must be because of me. He sleep on the couch and hurt himself. He need to dancing all day. What can I do?

“Sehun-ssi”, she called him once again and he opened his eyes.

He looked at her. “Wake up already?”, he asked and sat up.

Mina nodded her head. “Wash up now, Sehun-ssi. Breakfast is ready. I cook for you all”.

Sehun nodded his head and stand up.

“By the way, I’m sorry”, she said and lowered her head.

“Huh?”,he sat up again, signaling her to sit beside him.

“You moved me to the bed?”

He nodded.

“Sorry. It must be cold here. Sorry. Your body must be aching, right?”, she bowed a few times, didn’t look at him.

“Don’t worry! I’m alright”, he said and stand up, leaving her to the bathroom.

She sighed and walked out the  room.

The boys already wait for her outside.

“So?”, Chanyeol winked at her.

“What?”, she asked in confusion.

“What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter