Anonymous

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina woke up on the living room. She diceded to sleep there last night, because she know that Sehun isn’t on a good mood. So, she want him to have his alone time.

She cleaned the couch where she sleep and go to the bedroom, to wake Sehun up. But she found nothing. Sehun’s nowhere to found, and the bed still on a clean state. She checked her phone and got a message.

To : Mina

Mina-ah, Sehun’s here for sleep over. I bet, he didn’t tell you, right? So I tell you now. Don’t worry about him.

“He sleep in the dorm?”, she took a deep breath and walked to the bathroom, wahing her stresses away.

She came out with a towel around her, exposing her shoulder and long legs. “I don’t want to do anything”, she threw herself on the bed, smelling Sehun’s scent.

“What can I do today?”, she sat up and looked around. “Looks like nothing”.

==88==

“Sehun-ah, why are you like taht toward Mina? Did she do something you hate?”, D.O asked Sehun when they are on their way toward their schedule.

“She didn’t do anything wrong. But she pissed me off”, he looked out the window.

“Huh? What is it?”, Kai asked.

“Look! She ruined my life. She marrying me, and make me a married person in this gae, hyung. Can’t you see it?”, he pouted while looking at his hyungs.

“Stupid!”, Kai hit his head lightly.

“Whyyy? It’s true. So true”, he whined and rubbed his head.

“It’s your own fault, Sehun-ah. You are the one who ruined her life”, Kai said.

“What? Me? Why me?”, Sehun straightened his seat and looked at Kai in disbelieve.

“Yah! She marrying you to safe you from that crazy news, okay! She didn’t accept in at first. But seeing you bached like that, she said YES”, Kai told him. Well, he lied about she accepted because of bashing. Because she accepted because her parents. But, Sehun wouldn’t know, right?

“Lies”.

“What lie? Babo Sehun!”, Chanyeol added and secretly high five with Kai.

Suho just looked at the two and shook his head. “That two alien”, he whispered.

“She wouldn’t do that, hyung!”, Sehun smacked the older boys with a pillow.

“She love you, Sehun-ah”, D.O blurted out.

Chanyeol and Kai looked at him in shock, so as Suho. “What, hyung? It’s true, right?”, he winked at them without Sehun knowing.

“You--- all---- pissed. Me. Off”, Sehun glared at them.

“HAHAHAH~ Sehun-ah, don’t be too harsh on her. Or I’ll take her away from you. F. O. R. E. V. E. R”, Baekhyung hit Sehun’s head with his neck pillow.

The boys looked at him in disbel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter