Sadness

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*This is Long-Sad-and-CRAP

 

She was enjoyed the night view on the veranda. Her mind still wondered abour Sehun’s confession minutes ago. She was speechless. She was dumbfounded. Sure, she was happy. Really happy. But inside, she still scared, remembering what his mother said month ago.

“Hey...”, an arms wrapped around her waist from the back. He was siting behind her, trapped her between legs.

Her heart raced rapidly. It was weird, after that confession. She felt embrassed to death. She gulped, not knowing what to do or say. She still shocked.

He rested his head on her shoulder and tightened his arms around her waist. “Why are you so quiet? Did you upset of something?”, he asked. His breath hit her neck, send her shill down her spine.

She shook her head and looked up at the night sky. “The stars sure are beautiful...”, she mumbled. Her finger moved up, imagining it touched the stars above her.

Sehun’s lips moved up, smiling at her innocence. “But you are thousands more beautiful than that stars..”, he whispered in her ear.

His words warmed her heart and her cheek. They are married, they did what the married couples did. But she still can’t get comfortable with that kind of cheesy words, because he just confessed while ago.

Her hands reached his that rested on her stomach, squeezing it softly, trying to tell him that she was touched, she was speechless.

“You know what? I’m really sorry...”. he kisses her shoulder tenderly. “I didn’t mean to hurt you in the past. I can’t help it. I’m too confuse of my own feelings”, he looked down on her shoulder, playing with her fingers.

“I’m alright, oppa. I didn’t mind. At all”, she turned her head to the right, watching his side view.

“But I’ve hurt you. I’ve hurting the person who love me, and unconsciously I love. I’m really the baddest husband. Sorry.”

“Oppa, stop saying sorry and nonsense things. I don’t want to hear you sorry. I didn’t need it. Can we just forget about the past? Let’s just forget it, and open the new page of our life!”, she kissed his cheek.

He grinned at her and winked. “You want that? Okay. Deal! By the way, do you want to continue what we are doing before?”.

“Huh? ert!”, she pouted and crossed her arms.

“You love me by the way!”, he kissed her shoulder, moved up to her neck, nibbling on it.

Slowly, her breath got heavy at his sudden kisses, butterfly kiss. Her hands tightened it grasp on each other as she fell on his trap. She can’t hold her moan as he her sweet spot on her neck.

He smirked, knowing his wofe already by him. He turned her body and kissed her lips, just lasted a second, more like a peck. He pulled back a bit and rested his forehead on hers while smiled at her.

“I love you...”, he whispered. His eyes searching for hers as she blush.

“Oppa---“

He cut her off with a kiss, stopped her lips on saying anything. “I don’t need you to say that you love me, baceause I know you did. You’ve said it many times, but I’m not. I don’t want you to say that, because I want to catch you up by saying I love  you every time. You can say that after I catching you up, okay! But not until I did it!”, he kissed her forehead tenderly.

His arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her toward his body. “I never know that I wanted this moments since long ago. I’m too stupid to realised my own feelings”.

She hugged his back, rested her head on his chest. Inhaled his manly scent that always captiveted her to fell on his embrace. “You aren’t, oppa”.

“I am. Maybe, if Lay hyung didn’t let you go that night,  I wouldn’t hug you like this. And maybe, I can’t realised my feelings and confess to you like now”. He sighed, kissed the top of her head.

“You must be thankful to him!”, she giggled, looked up at his face while ne looked down to her.

“I am. Really thankful. It’s good that he can let you go. You are my happiness”. His smile never faded from his lips.

“Me too..”. she kissed his adam’s apple and giggled. “I miss him by the way. I miss the old times. I want tto go back to that times, except for my feelings. Because I want this feelings not to change”, she smiled brightly at him.

He looked at her with a weak smile. “I feel small in front of you..”

“Small? Why? I am the one who feel that, oppa!”, she hit his back lightly.

“Ahaha.. Really? But I am”. He took a deep breath and looked up the sky while tightened his embrace. “You go through the hard times because of me, and you keep on my side. But, me? I just hurting you, again and again. I didn’t care with your feelings. Even I’m not on your side when you need me. I just think that it’s not fair for you, because of me...”.

“No. Just seeing your smile already give me enough, oppa. Really”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter