Teach Me....

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina opened her eyes, feeling a litle warmer than usual. She wandered around the room ‘till she remembered what happened last night. She looked at her side and find the most handsome angel beside her, eyes closed, lips parted, and peaceful face. His arms wrapped around her securely, and their legs tangled with eachothers’.

She smiled and locked her gaze at her handsome husband.

He’s so handsome. I’m lucky to marry him, although he didn’t love me. But, I’m glad that he’s my husband.

“Enough with staring?”, he opened his eyes slowly.

“H-huh?”, she blushed and looked away.

“You are shy now? I though you are always the one who make the first move on me”, he smirked and moved his body, rested his head on the headboard. “I’m still thanking you for last night”, he, again, smiling sweetly at her, moved her bangs to the back of her ear.

“N-no problem”, she looked down, embrassed with what he just done. “I-I’ll prepared the breakfast”, she stand up, prepared herself to run out the room.

I can’t stayed in this room too long.

“W-wait...”, he held her arms, unknowingly pulled her until she sat close to him. Really close. Again. Their eyes locked to each others’.

“I---I’ve to go..”, she broke the intense stare and run out the room.

That was so close.

She held her chest and took a deep breath.

She quickly went to the kitchen and prepared the breakfast. She’s too concentrating at her work ‘till didn’t notice that Sehun’s already watch her while leaning at the wall.

She humming and cooking. Sometimes dancing along with the song she sang. She turned around and shocked seeing Sehun’s already here, not to mention watching her since she didn’t know that Sehun’s already there for awhile.

“Enjoying much?”, he asked and smirked.

“Uhmm. S-since when you are here?”, she asked and looked down at the spoon she hold.

“Almost.... 5 minutes? I think”.

“U-uh?”, she stratched the back of her neck and blushing.

God. She’s cute with that blushing face. Huh? What did I say? Did I say cute? Gah. I must be crazy! Forget it!

“Is the food ready?”, he asked her, trying to change the subject.

“W-wait a minutes! You can wait at the dining table. I’ll finish it!”, she turned around and continue to cook. Trying to forget that embrassing moment.

“Don’t be embrassed. Good thing I’m the one who saw it!”, he before leaving the kitchen.

How can he read my mind? Tsk. Be careful, Mina!

She prepared the breakfast and eat quietly.

“Uhm... What’s your schedule today?”, she asked, breaking the cold atmosfer.

“I have to perform at 1PM, and maybe until midnight”, he replied without looking at her.

“I need to pack your stuffs then”, she stand up after finished her breakfast and going to the bedroom, preparing his stuffs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter