Problem

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s on her way toward the KBS building. EXO-K’s manager ask her to bring some foods for them since they can’t go out from that buiding before the shoot ended. She took a taxi to go there.

She was in a deep thought all the way.

How can I face him after what he said this morning? It must be really emmbrassing. What can I do?

She slowly took her phone out and read the message from the manager.

 

From : Manager oppa

We’ll be at 3rd floor. Just ask the staff where’s EXO-K’s room, kay! We’ll wait.

 

“We are here, miss”, the driver told her before she got off the taxi and handed him the money.

“Thankyou, sir”, the thanking and walked inside the building. She took the lift and pressed the 3rd button.

Walking through the hallway, she asked the staff where’s the EXO-K’s room and got there by minutes.

She took a deep breath and opened the door slowly. “A-annyeong~”, she greeted and smiled toward the people inside the room.

“Oh, Mina-ah! Come here! What did you bring?”, the manager asked and took the bag Mina’s brought.

“See it yourself, oppa!”, she chuckled and turned around. “Where’s the members?”

“The are still in the recording room”.

She nodded and sat on the couch. Waiting the boys patiently, she looked through her phone and got a text from..... Lay?

 

From : Mr. Titbid

You are coming to the shoot? We’ll be there in a minutes^^

 

She sighed and leaned her back on the couch. “How can he be like this? Didn’t he know that I’m married?”, she whispered, loud enough for herself to hear.

“Did you say something?”, the manager asked when she sat beside her.

“U-uh, nothing, oppa. I just talk to myself”, she smiled nervously.

“The EXO-M will be here soon”

“Did they shoot or something?”, she asked and looked at the manager.

“No! They just want to spend more time with K members, since they’ll left really soon”.

We heard a knock on the door after awhile.

“Come in!”

“HYUNGGG!!!!”, Tao shouted, make the manager chuckled.

“What, Tao?”

“Huh? Mina-ah!!!!”, he ran to Mina and hugged her.

“Annyeong, oppas”, she waved her hands to the boys. Took a glence lightly at the boys behind Luhan. Lay.

He looked down and didn’t greey her back like the others do.

“Annyeong, Lay--- oppa?”, the last part look like she didn’t sure what she’ll call him.

The boy looked up at her and saw her smiling at him. The others looked at him, signaling him to greet her back.

“A-annyeong”, he greeted back, with much force. She know it, really well.

He didn’t know that the others already know how’s they relationship.

==888==

The EXO boys decided to spent their time at the karaoke bar. Singing, dancing, eating, joking, everything the did to release their stress. They need to spent more times together before the M members left for China, again.

Mina just sit on her seat quietly while watching the boys went crazy. She looked at the other corner and find that guy, again. She turned away and find Sehun. She didn’t know what will happened if Sehun know their past relationship. Sure, the boys know, except Sehun. She didn’t want to ruin their relationship.

“Hey, mind to sing for us?”, Luhan lend her the mic as she looked at him with wide eyes.

“No! I don’t want to! I can’t, oppa!”, she pouted at the older boy infrtont of her.

“Come on, Mina!”, Kris pulled her up.

“But---“

“Mina! Mina! Mina!”, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Xiumin cheered, make her feel uncomfortable.

She took the mic in unready way.

 

[EXO – Into Your World (Angel)]

As if I was reborn as a child who doesn’t know anything

I thought it was a dream so I closed my eyes and opened them again

I am standing in front on you as if I was praying

I want to walk side by side with you at least once

Just once

I ride the soft wind into your world

I go right next to you and you ask where I came from

You asked so innocently so I answered that it is a secret

Because if we just walk together like this

Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

 

She can’t finished the song, she stopped at the middle. She didn’t know who she sing it to. Is it Sehun? Or is it Lay? Since Lay asked her to comeback, her mind occupied with though about him and their past.

Kris know it, and grabbed the mic from her. “Ahh, I think you need to stop, Mina. Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter