HUGE Reaveal!!

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan pushed him harder after he heard some noise outside, right when Sehun gripped his arms tightly ‘till he whimpered in pain. “Sehun-ah, STOP!!”, Luhan slapped his palm on Sehun’s cheek. “You can’t do this!!”, he screamed all out. “You have you wife! She love you! And I have someone, and I love her. That’s enough, Sehun-ah!!!”, he yelled at the younger guy in front of him. He can’t imagining how this guy can do that.

Sehun tried to do ‘it’ to Luhan. He’s stressed.

Sehun kneeled down, crassed his legs and hug it tightly with his arms. He burried his face on his knees, hiding his own feeling.

“What you really feel about Mina?”, Luhan sighed and calmed down. He sat on the bed and looking at Sehun.

Sehun just shook his head. He didn’t know what he really felt. “I don’t know, hyung...”

“Sehun-ah, stop being like a kid. You aren’t really a gay, right?”.

Sehun widened his eyes and looked at Luhan in disbelieve. “I---“

“I know it, Sehun. Your mom told me everything. It’s because of her affair right? And you became scared in a relationship with a woman? Tsk”, Luhan sat down beside Sehun. “So, both you and me aren’t a gay!”.

“Hyung....”

“Tell me everything!”

= F L A S H B A C K =

That morning, the 7 years old Sehun running inside his house after comeback from his school. The cute and chubby Sehun, running cutely while calling his mother’s name.

“Ummaaaa~”, the little Sehun running around his house, searching for his mother. He held his school report book in his head. Yes. He wanted to tell his mother that he got the first place in his school.

He heard some noise inside her parents’ room, he thought it was his mother and father. But it’s not.

“Umma, I got the first place!!!”, the little boy shouted while opened the bedroom door.

There, he saw the most horrible thing he ever saw. Her mother, . Below her, there’s a guy who he didn’t know, also . They’re sweating, panting, .

“U-ummaaa~”, the little boy called her mother’s name again, earning his mother’s attention.

His mother widened her eyes, seeing her son watched that kind of things. “S-Sehun-ah...”, she hurriedly wrapped the blanket around her petite body and walked to the little Sehun.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM????”, his father suddenly appeared behind the little Sehun, also shocked with the scene in front of him. “WHAT IS THIS?? WHAT DID YOU DO!!!”, his father yelled at his mother, picked the little Sehun up on his arms.

“Yeobo, Sehun-ah....”, his mother tried to grab both of their arms, but his father slappes it away.

“Don’t ever lay your hands on my son!!”, his father threathened his mother while Sehun’s crying in his arms.

“Huh? What? Your son? He isn’t you son!”, his mother smirked.

They didn’t know that the little Sehun know what they talked about, even just a bit.

“Stop it! He’s still my son!! He didn’t deserve a mother like you!!”, his father pushed his mother away. “Don’t ever stepped inside this house again!!! You too!”, he pointed at the guy who also covered his body with the blanket.

“I need to bring Sehun with me!!”, his mother yelled.

“WHAT? Bring him? With you? For what? For watching you that guy or another guy? NEVER!!!”, he carried the little Sehun away, trying to make his son forget about what just happened inside that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter