Ending?

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, CONFIRMED ALREADY!! The next chapter will be a HUGE BOOMING chapter. I've finished writing it, and I'm kind of satisfied. because I know, you'll be in a huge state of shock. Something that you maybe never thought will  happened. I never thought about it too, because it suddenly crossed on my mind. So, anticipating for it, Will you? HAHAHA~ You'll be like D.O O_O LOL

===88888===

 

Mina’s crying all day. She want to be with him, Yixing, her first love. But on the other side, she want to be with Sehun, the guy who she married with. Yixing told her that he love her, but Sehun didn’t.

She didn’t know what to do. She love Sehun, but her love for Yixing still remained. There’s a space that no one can enter, her heart. A space that just him can enter.

“Oppa~ Yixing, oppa...”, she called his name again and again while laid her head on the pillow. Her face red, her eyes puffy, her hair messed up. Her fingers ran across her and Lay’s picture, caressing his face.

She didn’t know that Sehun’s standing behind the slightly opened door. He watch her crying, he watch her calling his name. Somehow, he felt a pain stab his heart.

He leaned on the wall beside the door, holding his chest. “You must’ve love him so much...”, he whispered.

He called to boys to come, told them about Mina. And they hurriedly come.

“Sehun-ah, how’s Mina?”, Kai asked him.

“She’s in the bedroom. Crying. She didn’t even know that I’m back. How’s Lay hyung? Did they find him?”, Sehun sat on the couch, crossed his legs.

“They did. But the boys said that he want to rest”, Suho anwered and patted Sehun’s back.

“Sehun-ah, how’s your feeling to Mina?”, Chenyeol suddenly asked.

The boys looked at him, widened their eyes at his question.

“Huh? Why, hyung? I don’t really know”, Sehun shook his head and leaning on the couch.

“If you don’t, better to let her go. Let her be with Lay hyung. We know he love her. I don’t like it when you keep on making her crying”, Chanyeol blurted out, staring blankly at the ceiling as he leaned his back on the wall.

The boys glared at him, trying to make him shut up.

“What? You all want it too, right?”, he smirked and looked around.

“Yah! You!”, Baekhyun nudged his arms and whispered.

“Think about it, Sehun! If you love her, better confess now. I you don’t, let her be with Lay hyung. That’s better!”, he pointed his index finger at Sehun.

The boys looked down. Sure, they agreed with Chanyeol’s statement, but they can’t let this ended halfway. Sehun’s started to change. What’ll happen if they stop this right now?

They keep silent. No one daring to speak, until Mina come out from the bedroom.

“O-oppa, you are h-home?”, she look shocked, she didn’t know that they are here.

Kai nodded his head and looked at her puffy cheek. “What happened?”, he tried to act like he didn’t know, even it look weird.

She shook her head and wiped her cheek.

“Okay, end of discussion. Just back to the dorm!”, Suho told them and they started to say goodbye to Mina and Sehun.

“Think about it!”, Chanyeol patted Sehun’s shoulder and whispered.

What can I do now?

Mina stood on her feet, didn’t move, stunned. She didn’t know whether Sehun heard her cry or not. She was scared.

“What? Sit here!”, Sehun signaling her to sit beside him.

Mina hung her head down and followed his command.

“What happened? Lay hyung?”, he asked straight forwardly.

She didn’t react or answer. She just keep her head low.

“Ahh~ I know that!”, Sehun sighed and stretched his arms, take a glance at Mina.

Mina played her fingers. She didn’t know how to answer Sehun’s. Her mind’s blank.

“You do what you want!”, Sehun said and stared blankly at space, make Mina turned her head toward him. “Go to Lay hyung! I think I can’t forget Luhan. I still thinking about him, like you thinking about Lay hyung”.

“O-oppa---“

“Just go! He need you!”, he said and walked away, taking out his phone and headed outside.

“Hyung! I can’t forget you!!”, Mina heard Sehun’s shout outside. She knew, he must be talking with Luhan.

Mina walked outside to Sehun as she heard something she never want to hear.

“I love you, hyung. I miss you... Okay, I’ll wait”. Mina heard that. Mina hear everything.

She fell on her knees, holding her pain, tears, hurt, everything. She tried to stand up as Sehun’s walked inside.

“Ahh, Mina-ah, Luhan said that they’ll headed back to Korea next week, since they think they need to take a break for a while”, Sehun smiled and walked inside the kitchen.

 

==888==

It’s been a week, and EXO-M boys comeback from China, of course including Lay. They all gathered in EXO-K’s dor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter