Dinner

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Me?”, he smirked and placed his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her head down, closer to his. “You want to know what I’m doing?”, he asked as their face’s realllyyyy close.

“Huh?”

Sehun leaned closer, ‘till their lips brushing lightly against each other’s.

I shouldn’t do this.

Sehun pulled his body away, avoiding Mina. “Sorry”, he said and walked out the room.

“What’s with him?”, Mina mumbled and shook her head.

God. What will happen if he didn’t pulled away?

Mina calmed herself down first and go out to the dining room. She found Sehun eat his breakfast quietly. She took a seat in front of him. “How’s it?”

“Hmm. Eatable”, he anwswered coldly.

What’s his problem?

They eat the breakfast in silence.

“I’ll wash up and go”, Sehun said as he finished his breakfast and walked to the bedroom.

Mina sighed and cleaning the table, washing the disses when her phone suddenly rang.

“Yoboseyo?”, she pick it up.

“Oh. Mina-ah, it’s me, Suho oppa. Tell Sehun to wear the black and silver outfit. We’ll wear it today”.

“Oh, okay!”, and he hung up.

Mina run to the bedroom and trying to find his stage outfit. She put it on the bed and go to find his shoes, also put it beside the bed and walked out.

==888==

 

Sehun come out from the bathroom and find his outfit with the shoes prepared.

Did she prepared this?

 He smiled and wearing his outfit. Once he done, he fix his hair a bit and looked at the mirror. “Nothing’s wrong, right? Ahh, you are really handsome, Sehun!”, he talked to himself while checking her face, right and left.

He got his bag and walked out to find Mina finished washing the disses.

“Go now?”, Mina turned her body to him when she heard his step.

“Hmm”, he nodded and started walking out.

“Wait!”, Mina called him and get a box. “This’s for you. You rarely eat home made food. Eat this for lunch!”, she handed him the box.

“What’s it?”, he asked while get the box from Mina.

“Your lunch”, she smiled and tip toed, fixing his a bit messed hair. “Done”, she put her hands back to her side.

“T-thanks”, he whispered.

Mina accompanying him to the front door. “Go now! Your members already waiting”, she pushed him and chuckled.

“O-okay”. Sehun turned around and Mina grabbed his hands, turned him around.

She tip toed and kissed his cheek. “I’ll wait you to return home. Don’t be too tired”, she smiled and caressing his cheek.

OHMYGOD. What’s this? What? She---

“U-uh.”, he looked shock and nervous, turned away and walked like a zombie with a blank stare.

He is cute.

She gigled and walked inside. “All I want is you forget your past and living a new life. Even it’s not with me. I’ll just change you. It’s enough”, she whispered as tears started to rolled down her cheek.

==888==

Mina buy their daily necessary in the supermarket. “What did he like?”, she mumbled when she rolling around the supermarket.

“Ohh! Is that Sehun oppa’s wife?”, a girl whispered to her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter