Taemin and... Birthday?

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mina-ah, I’m sorry for saying this. But you need to do that, Mina-ah. We know you love him. We’ll be on your side no matter what, Mina-ah”, Luhan hugged Mina after she told the boys about that ‘kissing’ incident.

“But, oppa. He’ll think that I’m too---“

“Believe us, Mina-ah. We know Sehun.”, Kai cut her talk and sat beside her, rubbed her arms.

“I---I just--- scared that it will ruin Yixing oppa’s friendship with all of you”, she looked down.

She decided to tell the boys about her past with Lay after Kai told her to. She scared at first, but seeing their calm reaction made her feel better. They didn’t mad, they also didn’t ask anything about the past. They think that it isn’t important right now. Past is past.

“Don’t worry. We’ll talk to him. He’ll understand, Mina-ah”, D.O patted her head.

“What is this?”, Sehun entered the room, shocked seeing all his hyung, excluding Lay, there. In their home.

“Nothing. We just miss our little sister, right?”, Kai answered.

Sehun’s expression darkened, seeing Luhan’s arms around Mina’s.

What the heck! What is that? Wait, wait. I’m jealous of Luhan who hugged Mina or I’m jealous at Mina who hugged by Luhan? Heck. What did I think? Snap out of it, Sehun!

Luhan’s eyes followed Sehun’s gaze who locked at somewhere. “U-ohh”. Luhan pulled his arms away from Mina and held his smile.

The boys also saw everything and winked at Luhan.

“I think we need to go now. Let’s go!”, Kris shouted, pushed the boys out.

“Uh? What did they do here?”, Sehun asked after the boys left.

“Nothing. We just talked. Do you--- need something?”, Mina’s voice went lower.

“I’m don’t”, and he left.

Mina’s eyes blinked few times. “Ahh. Crap! I’m forget something!!”, she remembered something and hurriedly running outside, leaving Sehun who see her out in confusion.

“What’s that? She’s weird”.

==888==

“Hmm. What can I buy? What did he like? Did he want something? Ahh.”, Mina messed her hair in confusion after she entered a gift shop near the SM building.

“Wait! Think, Mina! Think! Can’t you think straight? Hmm.”, she tapped her chin with her index finger. “What’s it? Stress!”, she looked around the shop.

“Young miss, what can I do for you? Do you need something, pretty lady?”, the middle age woman who own the shop asked to Mina after she saw the frustation Mina.

“Ahh. I--- I want to buy a.... gift? Yeah”, Mina turned her body to the woman and give her a shy smile.

“You are so pretty, miss. Is it a birthday gift?”, the woman asked and looked around.

“Yeah”

“For your boyfriend?”, the woman moved her feet toward a big shelf.

“Uhmm. To be honest. It is for--- for... my husband”, she whispered and looked down at her feet.

“OMO? Husband? You are married, pretty lady?”, tha woman looked at Mina in shock as she held her chest.

“Y-Yeah,”

“Ahh. He must be very lucky. He got a pretty and cute wife who stressed her head out to find a special gift for him”

Crap. You make me more embrassed, ajjuhma. What can I do now?

“I’m not, ajjuhma. He wouldn’t satisfied with me”, Mina’s smile faded away, remembering the ‘hard’ time she spent.

“Why? Ahh. I would like to have you as my daughter-in law, miss. Hahaha. Bad luck, you are already taken”, the woman patted Mina’s shoulder.

“Is it fine for your husband?”, she handed Mina a watch. The design’s just a simple, but it showed how meaningful the gift for Mina. It’s a dark-grey colour. Fit perfectly with Sehun’s milky white skin.

Mina smiled and took the watch. “It’s more than fine, ajjuhma. Waa. It’s cool”, Mina looked at the watch in amusement.

“You like to take it? I’ll wrap it then”, Mina nodded her head like a kid.

Mina save all her money t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter