Sweetheart

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina woke up with the feel of a new start. She gripped the blue fabric that covered her body and smiled. The sound from the kitchen snapped her back to her mind. She looked at her side, knowing Sehun’s nowhere in the room. She get up and put on Sehun’s blue shirt that covered ‘till her mid-thigh. She unbottoned the top 2 buttons.

She walked out the room, searching for Sehun. Once again, a weird sound come from the kitchen, followed with food’s smell that succefuly make her stomach grumbled. She saw a guy’s back, the figure she loved the most. He was wearing his sleeveless shirt. He looked so serious with his work.

“What are you doing?”, she asked while hugging her husband from the back.

“You shocked me, sweetheart..”, he jumped a bit at her sudden action. He continuing his work. “I make a breakfast. Wait on the table, will you?”, he turned his head to look at her face which rested on his shoulder.

“Okay...”, she broke her hug and turned around before he grabbed her hand and pulled her around.

“Morning kiss?”, he pointed at his lips and wrapped his arms around her waist.

She chuckled before tip toed and give his lips a peck, sweet kiss. “You need to cook it better than last time!”, she warned him. She remembered the last time he made her breakfast, it turned bad and they decided to just going out.

“I know. I’ve said sorry, am I?”, he pinched her nose and smiled. “Go!”, he pushed her away and back to his work.

Her heart melted at his sweetness. She know that he tried hard to move on after his mother’s dead. She wouldn’t force him to move on that fast, even she want to. She will be on his side whenever he need her.

She sit on the chair and waiting for Sehun while playing with the spoon. Soon enough, Sehun come to the table with two plate on his hands. He put one plate n front of her, and the other on the opposite.

She smelled the food. Just simple breakfast, she thought. It just an omelete, but she was happy. It was Sehun’s. How can she not happy?

“Hmm.. It smelled better than the last time”, she grabbed her spoon, ready to dig the food.

“I’ve taught by Kyungsoo hyung. Eat!”, he sat in front of her, waiting for her respond.

She took a bit.  “It’s good!”, she held her thumbs up and laughed.

“Really?”, he widened his eyes and looked at her. He also took a bit and scanned the taste. “Yah! Are you crazy? It’s too salty, Mina-ah!!”, he grabbed his glass and drink the water in one shot.

She chuckled. “No, it’s not. As long as you are the one who cook it specialy for me”, she took another mouthful.

“No! Let’s just eat outside!”, he tried to stop her by grabbing her spoon.

“Why? I’ll just eat this. You’ve made this and wake up earlier than me”.

“Mina-ah~”, he whined and shook his head.

“Oppa, I’ll cook for you. I don’t want to go out. Your fans will asked your for autograph or something. It’s better we stayed at home”.

He smirked. “Are you jealous?”

She widened her eyes and shook her head. “NO!!!! Why would I?”

“Because you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter