(Sweet) Night Talk

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come here~”, Sehun signaling Mina to moved closer next to him as he laid his body on the bed.

“Huh?”

“Just come here, will you?”, he grabbed her arms and pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her waist and rested her head on his chest. “Let’s start with do this everynight..”

She stunned, looked up to see his face looked down on her, smiling softly.

“Just sleep!”, he wrapped her arms around his waist and put his right arm under her head.

She didn’t say anything or react over the ‘step’.

“Mind to tell me about Lay hyung?”, he asked as he rested his head on top Mina’s.

“A-are you s-sure?”, she stared at his chest which in front of her face.

She felt his head nodded on top of hers.

“I love him, in the past. He always followed me on my way to school, or home just to make sure I’m safe. I don’t know him yet. But soon after, I know him. Through Sulli. And we became close. Really close. He never said that he love me that time. Me too. But I love him. We showed our love toward eachothers without word, just act. After a year, everything changed”, she whispered at the last part, closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“What changed?”

“It’s the time when he joined EXO project. We became farther. Until that time...”, she stopped, her voice shaking, her tears filled her eyes, fighting to get out and rolled down.

Sehun backed away to look at her, seeing the tears on her eyes. It started to rolled down her cheek. “What did he do?”, he moved her bang from her face and stared at her, holding her face on his palm.

“He left me. He didn’t want me to distrubs his career. He didn’t want me. He didn’t want to be connected in a relationship or so. So he left me. There. Alone.”, she sobbed nonstop, recalling all her bad memories she tried to forget since this morning.

He felt bad for her. He felt sorry for his act in the past. He didn’t know if the girl that always cared for him holding such a big burden and pain.

“Sshh. Don’t cry!”, he hugged her back in his arms, caressing her hair softly.

“But he want me back”, she blurted out, make Sehun stopped what he was doing. “Since he meet me again in the press when the company announcing our marriage”, she whispered softly.

Sehun took a deed breath and hugged her tighter. His eyes looked blank. “So?”

“I don’t want to. And that night when we have a fight---“

“Don’t talk about that night. Again”, he stopped her talk.

“But you said you want to know”, she looked up at him.

He stared blankly at her, while his hand continue to caressing her hair.

“It’s the day that he said he’ll back off from me, from the past. He said goodbye. He told me that he still loves me. You know what I feel? I’m on the edge of lose. I want him to stay, but the other want him to left me”.

“Why?”, Sehun asked. His voice started to get annoyed with her last word.

“I want him to stay because he’s part of my life, an important person for me. And I want him to left, because--- because I want you to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter