Caught

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue -> Mina

Purple -> Sehun

 

NO ONE’S POV

4 Months Later

It’s been 4 months, and Mina’a senior now. Sulli and Yookyung’s been busy with their schesule. And Mina already signed a contract with SM Entertaiment when she suddenly asked to joined the company after she performed for the graduation.

“I’m tired~”, she mumbled as she sat on the corner of a small restaurant after finishing her training. “How can Sulli survive for years on training? It’s really tiring”.

She read some magazine and decided to go to restroom while waiting for her order to come.

She washed her face and looked at the mirror.

“How can they asked me to join the company? I’m not even pretty”, she looked at her face and sighed.

She walked out when suddenly, someone bumped on her.

“Aaww~”, she yelped in pain as she saw a guy standing infront of her. Wearing disguise on his face. This boy looked tall enough for her.

“Watch out!”, the boy yelled at Mina, make her shocked at his sudden outbrust.

“I-I’m sorry”, she bowed at the boy.

“Dump!”, the boy mumbled and walked away. “Hyung!”, the boy shouted as he saw another boy coming on his way.

“Oh, Sehun-ah. Wait too long already?”, the other boy asked and again, his face also covered with disguise too.

What? Sehun? I think I’ve heard that name before?, Mina’s though as she shrugged her shoulder.

“Mina-ssi? Is that you?”, the other boy asked and took off his disguise. “Remember me? I’m Jongin”, he said and offered his hand. “How are you, Mina-ssi? Long time no see”, he smiled at Mina.

“U-uh. Yeah.”, she accepted his hand and shook it.

“Yah! Sehun-ah. No need to yelled at her like that. You remember her right? Sulli’s and Yookyung’s friend”, he told the boy who bumped on me.

Wait! Sehun? Waw.

“I know! And so what?”, Sehun answered.

What’s with his attitude?

“I’m sorry, Mina-ssi. Oh, by the way, i heard that you signed a contract with our company? Is that true?”, Jongin asked Mina and she nodded.

Yeah. What’s with Jongin hyung? We need to go, hyung!

“That’s good, we can meet often. Let’s go out together later, and bring Yookyung too. I’ll gladly accept it”, Jonging told Mina and patted her shoulder. “We need to go. See you later~”

“Oh, see you~”, she answered and he walked away with that Sehun.

Mina back to her seat when her order’s done. She flipped her magazine and found the newest news.

UPCOMING BOYGROUP EXO’S BIGGEST SCANDAL, EXO-K’S MAGNAE IS A GAY? IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER SUB-UNIT’S MEMBER. NEW SCANDAL OF THE NEW STAR. EMBRASSING HALLYU’S MUSIC WORLD.

What? He is a GAY? How can?

“I never thought he was like this”, Mina shook her head. “New scandal of SM. Tch”.

===8888===

“What is it, Sehun-ah?”, the CEO asked Sehun as he throw a magazine on Sehun’s face. “And you, Luhan! Can you tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter