Up & Down

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She looked at him, his eyes closed slowly. She smiled, and closed her eyes too.

His lips moved along with hers in rythm ‘till she out of breath. She pulled away for breathe, as he moved down to her neck, sending his butterfly kisses. Moved down to her shoulder, as he smiled between his kisses.

Thank you, Mina. Thank you.

His hands pulled her shirt up, showed her flat stomach as he moved his hands to caressing it.

“Oppa, we need to stop!”, she mumbled on his lips as she pushed him slowly.

He pulled away and pouted. “I’ve tried to forget it, but you stop me?”, he sat up and leaned his body on the headboard.

“Oppa, not on the first day, okay!”, she chuckled and positioning her body between his legs, rested his back on his chest.

“Sorry...”, he wrapped his arms around her body from behind.

“For what?”

“Everything I’ve done to you. I feel bad..”, he kissed her head.

“You’ve say it. I don’t need any sorry, oppa”, she moved her hands to his which wrapped her body, massaging his.

“But I want to. I’m really wrong”, he leaned his head on her shoulder.

“Ssh. Don’t say anything! Get ready now, oppa!”

==888==

It’s been a week. It’s also the 3rd day Sehun left for China and he supposed to comeback today. Here’s Mina, alone. She was warching the TV when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

She ran to the door and opened it. She titled her head as soon as she saw the guest.

“Yas? Who do you want to meet, Mrs?”, she asked. She didn’t know who was the guest.

“May I come in, Miss?”, she smiled at Mina. It’s a woman, almost middle age one. Her face look beautiful for her age. Her body maintain as a 20s. She just look stunning.

Mina nodded and moved to the side, giving the woman the way to come inside. Mina lead the woman to sit on the couch.

“May I know who you are?”, she asked as they sat in front of each other.

“I’m Kim Soojoong. Call me Soojoong... Eomonim!”, she whispered at the last past.

“Huh? What?”, Mina’s eyes stared blankly at the woman in front of her.

Her face’s feature looks familiar, but she didn’t know with who.

“Mina-ah, I’m back!!”, Sehun’s voice echoed the room as he walked inside with a bright smile. “Any guest?”, he looked at an unknown shoes beside the door. “Who’s ---“, he stopped, looking at the woman infront of Mina.

“Sehun-ah...”, the woman stand up, walked closer to Sehun and hugged him. “Umma missed you. You’ve grown up handsomely”.

Mina stunned. She was right. She felt that the woman’s look really familiar to her, because she’s her husband’s mother.

“What are you doing here?”, Sehun pushed his mother away.

“My son, I’m your mother! Let me hug you, Sehun-ah!”. Again, she tried to hugging Sehun as he just stunned on his place, didn’t moved an inch.

Sehun’s eyes wandered around to find Mina’s. She looks same as him, shocked. But he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter