The Big Day has Come!

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The big day has come. There was Sehun, standing in his white tux. He looked nervous, just like every man who’ll marry. The EXO boys also wearing their black suit. They look good  in that.

“Sehun-ah, no matter what, you must take good care of your wife. She’s your wife soon.”, Kai patted his shoulder.

“I don’t love her”, he simply said.

Luhan make his way toward him. “I know. You need to change everything Sehun-ah. I want you to change. For me. Look, I do love you. But, it’s different Sehun-ah. I love you because you are part of EXO, you are my friend, and you are like my brother”.

“So, you forget about everything, hyung?”, Sehun looked at him.

“It’s not that. Of course not. But it just be the part of my past, Sehun-ah. I want to change. And I want you too”, Luhan hugged him in a manner way.

The boys looked at them. They know Sehun’s inside and outside. They proud of Luhan. Really.

Sehun hugged Luhan back, hide his face on Luhan neck as Luhan patted his back.

“Goodbye, Sehun. Forget everything!”.

“No!”, Sehun whispered and shook his head on Luhan’s embrance, held him tighter.

Luhan tried to losened Sehun’s grip when suddenly, they heard a knock.

Sehun let go of Luhan. “Come in”, he commanded.

“Sorry for distrubing. I think the bride need to see her groom”, a girl said and the boys pushed Sehun out the room.

Sehun walked through the hallway and knocked at the bride’s room. A middle age woman opened the door.

“Ah, you must be the groom! OMO. You are so handsome”, thw woman said and signaling him to entered, leaving Mina alone with Sehun.

“Hey!”, Mina greeted him through the mirror.

Sehun’s eyes went wide and his mouth opened a bit, seeing his soon-to-be-wife.

OMG. How can she be this beautiful in that dress? Do I see an angel? It’s not her.

Mina stood up and walked toward him.

“You--- look. Beautiful”, he whispered, loud enough for her to hear.

“Thank you. And you look reaaallllyyy handsome”, she smiled and tidying his neck tie.

Sehun looked at her face, examined her curves.

She’s sooo beautiful. Am I really marrying her?

He quickly removing his thought. “I love somebody else”, he said when Mina’s hands still on his tie.

She smiled, even deep inside she’s hurting so much. She wanted to crying. She wanted to hit this boy in front of her.

She let go of his tie and looked at him, hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter