Decision

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina rolled her body to the right and left. She can;t sleep at all. It’s about the CEO’s offer, of course. She isn’t a girl who think that far. She didn’t even think about having a boyfriend right now. How can she though about marriage when she didn’t even think about a special relationship?

She pulled out her phone, rolled the screen down until she found her mother’s name. She clicked the green button.  Yes. She decided to call her mother about it. She waited for a while until her mother’s voice enchoed in her ear.

“Mina-ah~”, her mother called her name in a sweet tone.

“Umma, how are you?”

“I’m fine, daughter. How’s yours?”, her mom asked back. She already know why her daughter called her. They didn’t meet about 3 months already, since Mina joined SM for training.

“Me too. Umma---“

“I know what you’ll ask to me. It’s your choice, honey. Beside, your father and his father’s also friend before”, her mom told her, make her eyes more wide.

What kind of news again it is? First, the fact that her parents know Lee Soo Man really well. And now, that truth that her parents know Sehun’s too.

“Umma, I don’t know”, she whispered.

“Honey, your father and his already planned to introduced you to each others. They do hoping that you two will fall in love. They are really close, darling”, her mom said in a warm voice.

“Are you and appa will be happy if I’m married to him? Even if he is a gay?”, she mumbled her last sentence, hoping that her mother didn’t hear her.

“Dear, you father know them really well. Of course we’ll happy. But we wouldn’t force you too, honey. Decided it on your own. We just want the best for you. He is from a wealth family, with a good history.”

“I’m scared, mom”

“Calm down, honey. He wouldn’t hurt you. I’m sure.”

With that, she ended her call with her mother. She remember clearly what her mom told her. Is he the one for her?

She didn’t want to be selfish. She want her parents to be happy. And her mom told her that they’ll be happy if she married Sehun.

Many though filled her mind. How will their relationship going? How was his reaction after hearing that he’ll married to her? What will happened between them? What if they can’t love each others?

Suddenly, her phone beep-ing, showed Yookyung’s message.

She opened it.

I heard everything from Sulli. I’m sorry Mina-ah, I couldn’t be by your side when you needed my right now. But, whatever your decision, I’ll always support you. Hwaiting! Oh, you umma ask me to tell you something : love will come when you are always on each other’s side, they will come sooner o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter