MESS

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun opened his eyes as the sunlight hit his face. He looked at his arms, Mina’s still sleeping on his arms. Her arms around his waist, and her head rested on his chest. He smiled at the scene. Somehow, he like the feeling having her in his arms and seeing her face the first time in the morning.

She stirred in her sleep, make Sehun chuckled.

Mina’s eyes opened, the first thing she saw was Sehun staring at her. Her cheek redden and hid her face on her palm.

“Good morning”, Sehun greeted her. “How’s you sleep?”

“G-good morning, Sehun-ssi”, she answered softly and tried to get up when Sehun tightened his grip around Mina’s waist.

“Let’s cuddle for a while, Mina..”, he hug her close to his arms.

The way he act sometimes make Mina uncomfortable, knowing the fact that he didn’t say that he have forget Luhan.

“A-aren’t you going to work, Sehun-ssi?”

“Later. Ohh, before I forget! Don’t call me Sehun-ssi again. Call me oppa!”, he whispered in her ear, make Mina jumped a bit with his action.

“U-oh?”

“You call the others by oppa, but you call me with Sehun-ssi. I thought you wanted me to take a step forward?”

“O-okay..”

“Good girl”, he smiled and looked down at the girl in his arms. Somehow, he always tempted to taste her lips again. And now, he decided not to hold anything he and his body want. He’ll let the time take over him.

He leaned his head down to her and landed his lips on hers that just lasted a second. “Morning kiss?”

Mina’s cheek blushed, remembering what they’ve did since last night. She didn’t know, but what Sehun did always make her happy, even he didn’t say anything about his feeling. She know, everything need a time.

“Aren’t you gonna eat breakfast, Sehun-ssi--- oppa?”, she asked and looked up at him.

“Later. Let’s just back to sleep. 10 minutes more..”, he pulled her, wrapping his arms around her and closed his eyes.

“S-Sehun oppa, but you need to wake up now. I don’t want you to late”, she poked his cheek lightly.

Sehun sighed and pulled away. “Arraseo..”, he sat up and walked to the bathroom as Mina cooking for breakfast.

Sehun finished his morning routine when Mina finished her cook. Both of them eating in silent. They didn’t talked to each others.

Did he back to his old self?

Mina sighed and washed the dishes.

“I’ll go now. Take care! Don’t go anywhere, okay!”, Sehun said before he walked out the house.

Mina nodded her head and fixed his shirt.

“Mind to give me a goodbye kiss?”, he asked and wrapped his right arm around her waist.

“You know, people who saw us will think that you aren’t a gay at all”, she rolled her eyes.

“Hey! That’s our final mission! And, I just ask you to give me a goodbye kiss, okay. Now, give me!”, he pointed at his lips.

Mina tip toed and kissed him, not in the lips but cheek.

==888==

Mina’s phone ringing when she watch her favourite TV program. She picked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter