The BIG Problem

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina woke up with the feeling of warm skin on hers. Her cheek redden when she remember when happened before. She pulled the blanket on her head and looked at her side. There he was. Sleeping soundly while hugging her waist. His lips swolen a bit because of their intense kisses. His face looked tired, but calm. His chest going up and down in a rythm.

She brushed his bangs aside, clearing her view of his handsome face. She was amazed with his features. She traced her fingers on his face, from his forehead, down to his jaw. His face make her heartbeat raced up. Slowly, she kissed his lips with a soft face. But before she pulled away, he suddenly put his hands on her back, pulled her closer to his body.

Her eyes widened. Trying to get away from his arms, she put her arms between them and pushed him. She looked at him and pouted.

“So, you already woke up?”, she asked and crossed her arms on her chest.

“I woke up before you did, babo!”, he flicked her forehead.

“Aww~ It’s hurt!”, she rubbed the place he flick.

“Don’t rub it! Here, I’ll put the magic medicine!”, he held her hands and pulled her body, kissed the place he flick before. “Done! It won’t hurt again!”, he winked.

“Tck! Oppa is so cheesy~”, she growled and held the blanket tighhter while trying to get up.

“Yah! What did you say?”, he act like mad. “Where are you going, huh? Put the blanket here!”, he tried to pulled the blanket away from her grip.

“Oppa! I need to take a bath. Gat away from me!”, she pouted and defending him from snatched the blanket.

“What are you doing? I’ve seen everything. No need to hide it behind that useless blanket!”, he jumped at her, pinned her arms on the side of her head.

Her eyes redden, seeing the way his eyes looked at her.

“You are amazing last night!”, he whispered on her ear, planted a butterfly kisses on her earlobe, down to her neck.

“Ughh~ Oppa~”, she moaned as a response.

He on her nape, making her groaned in pleasure. His lips formed a smirk hearing her moan. His hand moved to her grip on the blanket and pulled it away, showing her chest.

“See? You like it!”, he said and moved his lips to her collarbone.

“Ehmm. Oh Sehun! We need to talk!”, their time interrupted by a woman voice.

Both of them looked at the door and saw Sehun’s biologycal mother standing on the door. Mina quickly covered her body. Followed by his mother, there was the boys, standing behind his mother and mouthed ‘sorry’.

Sehun groaned and messed his hair.

It must be you who brought this woman inside, hyung! I shouldn’t let you know the password!

He signaling her to stay in the room as he wore his t-shirt since he already wore his boxer. He rolled his eyes and walked out the room, making his shoulder brushed against his mother’s while glared at the boys. He closed the door behind him and walked to the living room.

“What do you need?”, he asked her in a annoyed voice.

“Yah! How can you say that to your mother?”, his mother sat on the couch and crossed her legs.

“What? Mother? Tsk. In your dream. Just tell me what you need and leave me alone!”, he poured the water on his mug and drink it while the boys just sat quietly on the other side of the room.

“Divorce that girl!”, his mom said with a deep voice, make the boys widened their eyes and looked at each others.

“Huh? What? Divorce? Who are you ask me to do that?”, he split out his water and coughed.

“I’m you BIOLOGYCAL mother!”.

“So?”, he crossed his arms and leaned on the wall.

“I’ll introduced you to another girl better that her. More beautiful. Richer. Even hotter that that girl!”, his mom leaned her back on the couch.

“I bet, that girl must be no different than you! So, you want me to watch her making love with another woman in my room like you did to appa?”, he asked. His voice was strong, but it felt hurt and sad.

“Watch your mouth, Sehun!”

“You want me to watch my mouth? Watch you own act and behaviour first!”, he yelled. His eyes grew wide and red.

“OH SEHUN!”

“You don’t need to tell me or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter