After....

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YES, I’m updating tonight (at my country). HEY, DO YOU THINK THAT THIS FICT GETTING MORE BORING? Because I think so. A read all your comments and I like : Are you get bored with this fict? I don’t know why but I just feel that. I don’t know. I feel like I’m going to stop *cry*

Please tell me, IS THIS STORY GETTING BORING? Because I’ll stop or writing another if it is. I don’t know.... I’m really doomed. TT.TT

I hope you like this update. I’ll think again for continuing this fict or not. I’m too confused. Damn myself! TT.TT

 

====88888====

 

Mina and Sehun come back right after the funeral. Nothing’s change, except the fact that Sehun didn’t say any single word since morning. It’s really annoying for Mina. She didn’t get used for the quiet Sehun.

Sehun didn’t say anything and headed to the bedroom after they arrived at home. Nor even look at Mina. She put her back on the sofa and followed Sehun.

He laid his body on the bed with a loud thud. His arms covered his eyes as he took a deep breath. He didn’t hear anything, but felt a presence beside him as he felt the bed moved.

“Leave me alone...”, he mumbled, right while Mina trying to touch him.

She stopped her track after hearing what Sehun told her not to. She sighed and kneeled down on the floor beside the bed. She brought her legs on her embrace and laid her head on her knees.

“Why are you like this?”, she asked. Her voice full of sorrow, hurt, pain, because she felt what he feels. PLUS, she feels his coldness too. That’s hurt her.

“Like what?”, he asked back. His eyes still covered by his arms.

“Nevermind..”, she closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down. She know that he’s sad. She know it too well. But he didn’t need to acting like a jerk like he was right now.

“My mom’s just dead. It’s just right after her funeral. Is that wrong if I acting like this? You know, I never spend a single second of happiness after she left. And when she comeback, she act like a piece of and leave. And after we met, she dead. WHAT DO YOU THINK?”, his voice went higher in each word.

“Sehun---“

“DO YOU THINK I CAN ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN AND DOING ANYTHING YOU WANT, HUH? I’M----“

“STOP IT, OH SEHUN!!!”, she yelled. It’s the first time she yelled at Sehun. She never did it, and it’s stunned Sehun.

He moved his arms and looked at the ceiling.

“Did you think I’m not hurt? I felt what you feels right now. And I’m also feel your coldness, your bad attitude. It make me hurt, more. I’m tired of you changing attitude everytimes something happen!”, she whispered, loud enough for Sehun to hear. She closed her eyes and sighed.

She didn’t know that Sehun already moved, laying on his stomach. His head right beside her.

“You can have your time!”, she said as she trying to get up when Sehun wrapped his arms around her shoulder, stopping her from moving.

“I’m sorry... I didn’t know if I’m hurting you... Sorry... I’m really are a bastard”, he rested his head on her shoulder.

She groaned. “You always did this everytime you hurt me. You always saying sorry, always. Promise me that you wouldn’t do that again, but you did, again and again. I’m tired of that fake, Sehun!”, it’s the first time she call him just Sehun after he ask her to call him oppa.

He know, it’s really a serious problem. She has changed. She really can’t tolerare it anymore.

“I’m really sorry, Mina-ah. I just---“

“Stop with that sorry things. I’m tired!”, she mumbled softly. Her voice looks hurt, full of pain.

“I get it! But you need to know, I need someone who can erase the pain I feels right now. And it’s just you. Only you...”, he whispered on her ear. His arms tightened around ehr shoulder. “Please...”, he begged.

She took a de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter