First Night

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wedding and reception has passed. Both the newly couple didn’t talk much, except like “Are you tired?”, and “Let’s greet the elders”. The EXO boys stayed beside them, they felt like want to take care of them, since the new couple’d relationship isn’t that good.

“You two need to go home! We’ve prepared a honeymoon next month, Sehun. Since this month you are really busy”, Sehun’s mom told them.

“No need, umma. I’m alright if we didn’t go to honeymoon though”, Sehun stated.

“But this is our gift for you two! We also prepared a new home for you. No, not home. But more like... your dorm? It’s just the upper floor from your dorm, Sehun-ah”, his dad added.

“Ahjju--- U-umma, I think we didn’t need it now. We are still young to have our place alone”, Mina said. She didn’t feel comfortable to call his mom as Umma yet.

“Honey, but you two need to have more time alone. It’s not good if you stayed in the parents’ house or the boys’ dorm.”, Mina’s mom told her as she patted her head.

“Your mom’s right, Mina-ah. You two must know how’s the married couple’s life, and need to understand each other’s workhouses”, Sehun’s mom added. “Don’t worry, we’ll visit you often. And the boys’ dorm just on lower floor”, she smiled at Mina.

“Ah, do you all agreed?”, Sehun’s dad looked at the boys behind them as they grinned and put their tumbs up.

“See, your members agreed!”, Sehun’s mom hugged her son.

“Alright”, Sehun sighed as Mina just looked down at her hands.

“Umma, aren’t they gonna go to their HOME?”, Chanyeol asked Sehun’s mom and winked.

“Ahh, BINGO!”, Sehun’s mom highfive-ing with Sehun and chukled.

“Aish. Hyung~”, Sehun whined at Chanyeol.

“What now, Sehun-ah?”, he nudged Sehun’s shoulder and more.

YOU. ARE. DEAD. HYUNG!

“Oh, Mina-ah, we have schedule tomorrow morning at 8. I hope you’ll woke up this lazy bastard”, Kai grinned ear to ear.

Mina looked at Sehun and nodded.

“He’s reallyyyyy a sleepy head”, Chanyeol added. “We need to go guys!”.

===8888===

They already wash up. Mina sit on the edge of the bed while drying her hair when Sehun come out from the bathroom wearing JUST a towel around his waist.

Mina’s eyes widened as she saw Sehun and looked away. “S-Sehun-ssi, you need to wear your clothes properly”, she stuttered, feeling nervous all of sudden.

“Why? It’s my home by the way. Right?”, he walked closer to her.

“B-but----“, she stopped her sentence when Sehun stood up in front of her. Her eyes went wider than before, almost like----- D.O? XD

He lowered his body, make their eyes on the same level as Sehun’s arms trapped her on her side. “I’m your husban

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter