Another Problem?

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since the car fight. Sehun barely come home. He know, he just wanted to stay away from Mina as far as he can with come home late or sleep with the boys in the dorm. He know he look like a coward, but he still can’t accept the fact that he’s hurt by her action.

When he’s home, they’ll just talked shortly, like “have you eaten?”, “What do you want to eat?”, “No!”, “Anything”, “I’ll go!”, “Thankyou”, and whatsoever. Truthfuly, he didn’t like this kind of a relationship, they life under the same roof, the same room, even the same bad. But they act like they didn’t know one another.

Mina can’t hold it anymore, she need to talk to Sehun.

“Sehun-ssi, can we talk? Just a minutes, please!”, she hold Sehun’s arm before he lft the house.

“I need to go! The other’s waiting for me!”, he unhold Mina’s hands from his.

“But---“

“I’ll go”, then he walked off.

Mina took a deep sigh and walked to the bedroom. For a merried couple, this room should be filled with beautiful memories and love,  but her. Sure, she’s confusse about her own feeling after that night, but she always tried her best to locked her eyes on her husband, whatever he did.

She’s on a deep thought when her phone suddenly vibrated.

 

From : Mr. Tidbit

We’ll be back to China today. I hope I can see you before I leave, but I think we can’t. We’ll be departure in a hour. Take care, Mina-ah. I love you. So much. ‘till you can’t imagine how deep my love for you. Please be happy with Sehun. Goodbye...

 

 

Her tears poured out. Is it really a goodbye? Somehow, she still can’t forget their past. But she need to.

I’m sorry, oppa. Yixing oppa. From now on, I need to call you Lay--- oppa....

==888==

She’s really on her limit. Sehun’s back aroun 1AM, she intentionaly keep awake to wait him. She satnd up as soon as she heard the door opened.

“Sehun-ssi, we---“

“I’m tired. I need to sleep!”, he walked pass her toward the bedroom.

 She desperatelyfollowed him and stand in front of him, preventing him from walked away. “I said we need to talk!!”, she yelled at him. She really can’t hold this anymore.

“What would you talk about? I don’t need any nonsense. I’m tired. I don’t want to fighting with you right now!!!”, he pushed her a side and walked away.

“SEHUN-SSI!!!”, she brusted out, pulled his arms with all her strength. “I said we NEED to talk!!! Can’t you just hear me?”

“Huh? What? You want me to hear you? I thought you said that I don’t love or care, right? This is what I call don’t care!!”, he yelled back.

“P-please, just hear me...”, she whispered softly.

“Aish!”, he turned around and heading out the home ‘till he find something caught his eyes. A pictures. On the table. He picked the picture.

“What is this?”, he asked in a deep voice.

A pictures. The picture of Mina and Lay. Lay’s arms wrapped around her while they smiling brightly. The other’s the picture they took themself, their face close to each others, and another picture of Lay kissed Mina’s forehead lovingly.

She widened her eyes. She took out that picture this morning, after she received Lay’s message. She want to see that pictures again for the last time and burried it away from her memory. It seem like she forget to save that pictures.

It’s already late. Sehun’s find that pictures. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter