Confession

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The air felt awkward. Even Baekhyun and Chanyeol who usualy very loud locked their mouth. Their attention poured toward the silent Sehun and the awkward Mina. The two didn’t talk, or even looked at each other.

“Don’t worry Mina, he just jealous!”, Chanyeol whispered on her ear after seeing her hung her head down and played with her finger.

“Me too, I just teasing him along with Minhyuk oppa and Yookyung”, She whispered back and winked, make Chanyeol widened his BIG eyes.

“Good job!”, he chuckled.

“Hyung, just shut your mouth up!”, Sehun graoned and looked outside the window as Mina on the middle, between him and Chanyeol.

“OKAY!”, he showed his thumbs up and giggled.

After they get off the car, Sehun walked off without saying anything. The boys pushed Mina to follow Sehun.

She followed him behind. Trying to keep a distant from his step. But he just walked inside their apartement and laid his body on the bed.

“I’m going to sleep. I’m tired, so, don’t disturb me right now!”, he mumbled as Mina walked inside the bedroom.

She sighed and going to the drawer, prepared to take a bath without saying anything.

She drying her body with the towel and wrapped it aroud. The smaller towel she use to drying her hair. As she heard the click sound fron the door, she secretly grasping the towel tighly and cursed.

Damn you, Mina! Why are you forgot to lock that damn door?

It was the shirtless Sehun. No matter how many times she saw him shirtless, she still not comfortable with it. She was hoping that Sehun wouldn’t took his attention toward her, because she need to escaped the room silently.

“Oh, you are here?”, he looked at her through the mirror.

She saw him gulped down his saliva hardly. His eyes eyeing her from head to toe from the mirror, and it hit her! Her towel just wrapped half of her body, exposed many of her skin. It just covering her ‘till the mid thigh, showed her milky white and long legs.

Her eyes gazed at him and he gazed back. She want to move and run, but her legs wouldn’t follow her command. She was stunned.

She didn’t know why, but she suddenly felt hot, maybe because she did a warm bath before. She bit her lower lip. His eyes still locked at her with redden cheek.

He turned around, as his eyes looked down at her slender legs. He take a step forward, again and again while eyeing her whole exposed body. He was close, really close to her. She moved backward ‘till her back hit the counter. She saw him, again, gulped. His jaw tightened.

She found herself trapped between his arms. He placed his arms on the counter beside her. The atmosphere really make her stunned. He paused, looked at her eyes with full of intensity.

He leaned closer as she shut her eyes tightly, along with her lips. He kissed her forehead, down to her cheek until his lips found hers and devouring it completely.

He paused and locked his eyes on hers. He leaned down to her neck, kissed it, sent her chill down her body. His hot breath hit her neck, giving her the flip-flop feel on her stomach. She was too stunned to react.

She didn’t know why, because they already kissed or even made love before, but this time it feels different. It’s more gentler and... maybe it’s what the people called passionate? Her mind was blank, all she could feel just his lips on hers.

His lips trailed a kisses on her neck, her collarbone, jaw, and back to her lips. Her eyes looked at his. It was closed. He didn’t even need to open them to know where sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter