Announcement

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since Mina decided to take Lee Soo Man’s offer. She didn’t know why she agreed though, except the fact that she want to change the boy.

The big day before the biggest day has come. The day when she announced as someone’s soon-to-be-wife. The day when her life change. Maybe, she’ll being chased by crazy fans or paparazzi. She didn’t even meet her soon-to-be husband since that day, the day when they bumped yo each other in the restaurant.

“Honey, gi get change. We’ll go in a hour”, her mother told her, push her daughter toward her room.

“Okay, umma”, she nodded and prepared herself.

She wore a simple but beautiful dress. The dress longed above her knees. Exposed her bare shoulder and her long legs. Coloured pastel blue with white polcadots on it. Mina curled her hair a bit. She applied light make-up. Showing her pretty side. She isn’t pretty, but now everything she wore make her the most beautiful woman.

“Omo. Yeobo, look! Our daughter’s soooo pretty”, her mom announced proudly.

“Wah, her husband must be happy, yeobo”, her dad kissed Mina’s forehead before lead her toward the car that Lee Soo Mant sent to pick them up.

Inside the car, Mina just stay silent. She didn’t even said a thing to her parents. So as her parents.

Can I be happy after I marrying him? What if he hate me? Maybe he’ll think that I ruined his relationship. What can I do now? Can I run out now?

They arrived at one of the five stars hotel. The company will tell the whole world that EXO’s Sehun will married to a girl named Yoo Mina, one of SM’s  trainee.

Mina took a deep breath before take a step inside the hotel.

The staffs who know her that she’s ‘the girl’ bowed their head toward her. Well, Lee Soo Man tell the staff that she was special. Not only because she’ll be Sehun’s wife, but also because he told them that she’s the daughter of his bestie, Mina’s father.

Mina and her parents entered the room that already filled with the reporters and some fans. Their eyes landed on her with wide eyes.

“She’s beautiful”, one of the reporter whispered.

On the other side of the room, standing Sehun and his groupmates, including Luhan. He smiled toward her.

“You are right, Jongin-ah”, Luhan nudged Kai.

“What?”, he asked, not knowing what Luhan mean.

“She’s pretty and cute. I’m sure Sehun will fall for her, sooner or later”, Luhan smiled.

Yes. He already forgot everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter