His Birthday & Sleep Together

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mina-ah, faster please! He didn’t want to spend more time here!”, Tao whispered on the phone.

“Okay, okay. I’ll be there, soon! Help me, oppa!”, Mina whined.

“I’ll help. But faster please!”.

Mina hung up the phone call. She’s on her way to the company anyway. She couldn’t help, but worried to death.

“Ajjuhsi, faster please. I need to be there soon”,  Mina told the taxi driver.

“Yes, miss”.

“Oppa, please. God. It need to be perfect”, she mumbled as her phone vibrated.

 

From : Kai oppa^^

Himne! Be there soon! Hwaiting!

 

Mina smiled as she read the message. “Thankyou, oppa”, she whispered.

“We are here, miss”, the driver announced.

Mina hurriedly give the money and get out. “Thankyou ajjuhsi”. She ran to the 3rd floor, since the lift on a problem.

“Such this lift. Why it need to be in problem on this situation?”, she cursed as she ran through the emergency stairs.

Finally she arrived in front of the practice room while panting heavily. “I don’t want to do that again”, she mumbled.

She opened the cake box and lit the candle and took a deep breath.

I hope he like this. It’s nothing for him, but special for me. Sehun-ssi, accept it please.

She held the doorknob and sighed. Took another deep breath, she pulled the doorknob, showed the boys turned their back at her. She smiled and started to sing Happy Birthday.

The boys turned their head to her and followed to sing with her while giving her way to Sehun who standing in the corner.

“Happy birthday, Sehun-ssi”, she smiled at him and brought the cake closer to him. “Your wish, and blow it”.

Sehun looked at Mina, stunned at her event. He never thought that Mina will give him this kind of surprise. Right, it’s just all simple. But he never given the chance to celebrate his birthday with a surprise.

W-what is this? Did she prepared it for me? Really?

“Wish”, she told him when she didn’t get any response.

The boys nudged Sehun.

“Ahh. Right.”, he closed his eyes and crossed his fingers.

God. Thankyou for your gift. Please, let this group longed forever. And, let me have Luhan back. Is that alright, God? Or, did You prepared something better for me?

He opened his eyes and blowed the candles. 19.

Mina looked at him lovingly and smiled, leaving a boy who watch them from the back in sadness.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY~~~”, the boys shouting and hugged group Sehun.

“Our magnae already 19. WOOHOOOOO~~”, Baekhyun jumped up and down.

“I’m old~”, Xiumin held his head and shooked it. “This can’t be~”

“HAHAHAAHA~ Accept the fact, hyung!”, Tao pulled out his tongue at him.

“Yah! Take it back or I’ll cut your tongue!”, Xiumin yelled at Tao.

“Waaa~ hyung~ bbuing bbuing!”, =.=

“I’m not fall for it”, Xiumin rolled his eyes.

“Bbuing bbuing, bbuing bbuing, bbuing-----“

“STOP!”, he cut Tao off by put his hands on Tao’s mouth, make him pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter