Realised

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I promise you, I’ll say it as soon as I’m ready. I’m promise!”

“I trust you, oppa. We still have your mother as the problem!”, she chuckled at her own statement.

“You are right. She’s always be the BIG problem for everyone..”, he smiled and hugged her tighter.

I love you, oppa. So much. ‘Till I’ll do anything for you. Just waiting you to say that words is easy, because I can even die for you.

“Oppa, I’ll cook something to eat! What do you want?”, she asked, breaking their hug.

“Anything..”, he smiled, let go of her and leaned his back on the couch.

“Okay then”, she headed to the kitchen.

Sorry, Mina. I’m truly sorry. I just can’t figuring out my feeling yet.. I’m still scared.

==888==

A month has passed. Mina felt that somewhat Sehun have been avoiding her since the day his mother come. It’s not that Sehun’s angry or anything, he just need to realised his own feelings. Because if he keep a distant for  her, he’ll felt something missed. And that’s it the reason to avoiding her, to know how he felt for her. He didn’t want her to suffering more because of him and his feeling.

“Oppa, did something happened to Sehun?”, she asked Suho as they sat beside each other in the waiting room, waiting for the EXO boys to performing on a music program.

“Hmm... Wait... I think nothing happen. Why? Are you guys in fight?”, he leaned his back and thinking before answering her question.

“It’s not that. I just felt like he keep avoiding me since that day his mother come”, she pouted and sighed.

“Really? But he never told me anything, and I think nothing’s weird about that kid. Try to ask Luhan!”

“Huh? Help me~”, she whined and showed her puppy eyes.

“Aigoo~ How much I want to help you, but you need to take care of your own problem, Mina-ah. Even Sehun aren’t together with Luhan, he still told him everything if he have problems”, he ruffled her hair and pinched her nose.

“But---“

“No but! Ask yourself if you want! If didn’t, just let it be then!”, Suho winked before stand up and walked away, leaving Mina pouted and crossed her arms on her chest.

“Aish. That oppa!”, she mumbled and grunted as she saw Luhan walked pass her. “Ahh! Luhan oppa!!”, she called him.

“Huh? You  called me, Mina-ah?”, he asked, turned her body toward her.

She nodded her head like a kid, earning chuckle from Luhan. He walked closer to her and sat beside her.

“What’s that?”

“Uhmm... Did--- Did you know something?”, she raised her eyebrows.

“Know what?”,  he titled his head to the side and looked at Mina in confuse.

“Did something happened to Sehun?”

“Something? I think nothing happen. He’s fine. Something’s wrong, Mina-ah?”

“No. I just think that he avoiding me for a while”, she sighed and looked down. “You must be hiding something behind me, right?”

“What? Really, I don’t know, Mina-ah. Even if I know, I wouldn’t let you know. HHAHA~”, he winked and teasing her.

“Oppa, tell me~”, she whined and pulled his arm back and forth.

“Really, Mina. I don’t know! You need to ask yourself!”, he flicked her head.

“Aish. Suho oppa told me to ask you, and you told me to ask by myself. I wouldn’t ask you if that’s the answer!”, she stomped her foot and pouted.

“I know, but I wouldn’t tell you. He need time to think!”, he whispered, loud enough jur just him to hear.

“Aigoo.. Don’t worry! Nothing would happen!”, he hugged her and patted her head. “Don’t think anything stupid, Mina-ah. Sehun wouldn’t do anything!”, he ruffeld her hair before going to the stage since the staff already called them.

She watched their performance on the side of the stage. She watched them in awe. Her eyes locked at the guy on her life, on her heart, Sehun. He looked amazing. His charisma overflowed. His eyes different than he usualy showed to her.

His eyes wandered through the crow of audian

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter