What Will You do to Me?

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and Sehun went to washed as soon as they got home. Sehun went out from the bathroom as Mina dried her hair with the towel, facing the mirror. She looked at Sehun through the mirror and smiled.

“You have schedules tomorrow, oppa?”, she asked, brushing the towel on her hair which on her left shoulder.

“Hmm..”, he nodded and walked closer. “Let me help you!”, he grabbed the towel from Mina’s hand and drying her hair softly.

“You need to go sleep now, oppa. I’ll do it myself”, she tried to took the towel, but Sehun pulled it away from her.

“Just stay still, will you?”

Mina gave in and pouted, earning a chuckle from Sehun who watch her in the mirror.

“Don’t pout!”, he ruffled her hair and laugh.

Mina dazed, at how Sehun laughing. It’s the first time she saw him laughing like that. It showed how he felt relieved after he realeased all the burden on him, all the hatred, all the scare. Watching him through the mirror, make Mina felt like she was watching TV.

His laugh, his smiling eyes, everything about him seems perfect for her. This is the Sehun she love, this is the Sehun she yearning for. It’s him. And only him...

“Can you stop staring at me? It’s weird, you know?”, he hit the back of her head lightly.

“Tsk. Oppa, can I ask you something?”, she asked, turned her body to him, still sitting on the chair.

“What is it?”, he kneeled down on her level.

“Why are you scared of woman? I don’t think it’s just because of your mother. You wouldn’t be like that if it is”, she looked at him, moved his bangs which covered his eyes.

He inhaled deeply and looked at her eyes. “I don’t know. I just feel--- I don’t know. Just imagine a 7 years old kid seeing that kind of things, and it’s the mother who did that. I’ve tried to forget, but I can’t. When I see a woman, that woman’s image will appeared on my mind. That scene. I hate it”, he stared blankly at her eyes, his hands trembled from remembering that day, his worst day, ever.

“Oppa, don’t say like that. That woman’s still your mother..”, she massaging his hands and looked at him lovingly.

“I don’t want to have a mother like her, never. I’m thankful that my father still accept me as his child. And because of my father’s kindness, all I can think is that a man wouldn’t hurt me like woman...”, a single tears escaped his eyes and he looked down, rolled down his cheek as Mina wiped it away.

“So, you hate me too?”

“NO!”, he said, almost shouting from the shock as he looked up at her with his wide eyes.

“Thank you...”, she smiled, caressing his face and leaned closer to peck the tip of his nose lightly.

He gulped down h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter