Night & Morning

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Close you eyes...”, he told her and leaned closer. His lips already brushed against hers.

Slowly but surely, she closed her eyes, leaning closer to him.

Their lips touched against each others’ lightly, but gently Sehun tried to deepen the kiss as he nibbled on her lower lips, asking her to parted her lips. She did it.

The flash image of Sehun’s past crossed his mind, as he pushed Mina away all of sudden. Mina’s eyes grew wide at his action.

“O-oppa.... Are you a-alright?”, she asked, trying to get close to Sehun who moved his body away while holding his head.

“I-I’m f-f-fine...”, his voice trembled, his body shaking because of the sudden memories. He tried to moved farther from Mina who moved closer to him.

“Oppa...”, she called him with confusion. Her hands moved to his arms, touched it lightly as Sehun shrugged it off.

“G-get a-a-away!”, he hide his face on his knees, trying to forget the memories away.

“Oppa, what happened? Something wrong?”, her voice full of concern as her worried voice come out from .

“I-I—remember t-that w-oman..”, he look really scared. Cold sweats started to rolled down his milky skin.

“Oppa...”, she reached his body, and hugged him tighly. “Don’t worry, I’m here”, she whispered in his ear.

Somehow, her voice, her words, her hugs, and her presence make him feeling better. He always tried to shrugged his scare away when he’s in front of her, because he didn’t want to look weak. But now, he can’t hide the scare.

“I-I’m scared...”, a tear of fear rolled down his cheek.

“Sshh. Everything’s gonna be alright, oppa!”, he hugged him on her chest and caressing his hair softly. “Now, sleep!”, she lead him to the bed and laid him properly, pulled the balnket over his body.

“Don’t leave!”, he grabbed her wrist and held it on his chest.

“I won’t”, she laying beside him and hugged his body again.

He wrapped his arms around Mina’s body as he laid his head on her shoulder. “You’ll be here, right?”, he asked, almost whipering.

“I will... Now, sleep! Close your eyes! Don’t think about anything!”, she caressed his hair, sometimes his chest and humming a lullaby.

“Thank you~”, he whispered the last word before he drifted to sleep.

So you held so many burdens, oppa? I’m sorry. I’ll always on your side if I know. I’m truly sorry. I’ll be beside you from now on. Always.

She stared at his face and smiled, examined his features. She ran her index finger from his forehead, down to his eyes, nose, lips, and jaw.

“Goodnight”, she whispered on his ear and kissed his forehead before drifted to sleep beside him.

==888==

Mina opened her eyes as the sunlight hit her face. She tried to sat up when she felt her wrist still in Sehun’s grip, he still holding her hand.

She laid back down, supporting her body with her elbow as she faced him. She smiled at how innocent his face is when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter