Revealed

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=== 3 YEARS AGO ===

“Mina-ah, I think you have a secret admirer”, Sulli shucked and looked somewhere.

“Huh? What? Impossible. I’m not like you or Yookyung. You, an idol. Yookyung, just wait for awhile and she will”, Mina rolled her eyes.

“Yah! I’m serious!”, Sulli hit Mina’s head with her spoon.

“Me too, Sulli-ah~”.

“Who was that, Sulli-ah?”, Yookyung asked and Sulli whispered on her ear. “What? You agency’s? Really? OMO. You are lucky, Mina-ah!”, Yookyung clung her arm around Mina.

“What are you two talking about? I’m not!”, Mina whined.

“You aren’t, but he is!”, the two chuckled.

“Which one is it?”, Yookyung asked.

“He’s standing outside the window!”, Sulli anwered softly.

“He isn’t student here?”, Yookyung looked outside. “He’s handsome. Cool!”.

“No! He’s Chinese”, Sulli whispered.

Mina looked at the both of them and followed their gaze outside the window, to find a boy standing there, looking at them. The boy blushed and turned around.

Who was that? And why this two looking at him? Are they like him?

“Waaa, lucky you, Mina-ah!”, Yookyung nudged Mina’s shoulder.

Mina didn’t hear the two whispered, so she just looked at them in confuse.

“Hey! That boy there is your secret admirer, Mina-ah. He’s my new oppa”, Sulli told Mina.

“How can? I never saw him before”.

“YAH! He like you since the first time. He told me that he come to your bakery and saw you. Since then, he always followed you when you are going to school or going back home. He told me that he want to know if you arrived safely”, Sulli told Mina everything.

“That’s why I always feel weird on my way?”, Mina looked at the window again, didn’t see the boy everywhere.

“He isn’t studying here?”, Mina asked.

“No! He’s Chinese. He come here a year ago. And the first time he come to the company, it’s also the first time he meet you, Mina-ah”, Sulli patted Mina’s shoulder and winked. “You need to know him. I’m already promised that. Ohh, right! He’s the one who took Jonghyun oppa’s place at SWC yesterday!”, RIGHT. Sulli know TOO WELL that Mina loves SHINee a lot.

“WHAT?”, both Mina and Yookyung who just heard Sulli widened their eyes.

“Yup! He’s cool, right! Ahh, if he didn’t like you, I’ll like him, Mina-ah!”, Sulli joked.

Both Mina and Yookyung just shocked hearing Sulli’s word.

He must be so good, then.

==888==

The bell rang, and the students started to running out their class to go home. Sulli go home earlier because she have schedule and Yookyung run out as fast as she can since she need to training.

Mina walked out by herself and get 2 new messages.

From : Sulli Dooly ©

Yo! You’ll meet him after school! He’ll wait for you outside the gate! Be ready, buddy! Hwaiting~ kkk~ ©

 

From : Kyungkyung Yookyungie ©

I’ve heard from Sulli. Be ready, Mina-ah! Tell me everything tomorrow. By the way, HE’S COOL! I’ve seen him on my way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter