Talk

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s parents left her with the boys and SM’s staff since they need to go home fast. Mina stood up in the middle of the busy people afterthe press conference. She pouted, feeling nobody she know just walked pass her.

“Need some company?”, someone patted her shoulder.

“Uhh?”, she looked at the person and widened her eyes.

“Hey! No need to be that shocked. By the way, I’m Luhan. Call me Luhan oppa. I’ll call you Mina-ah then”, he smiled at her.

“N-ne, nice to meet you, sunbae-nim”, Mina bowed her head toward the older boy.

“I told you to call me Luhan oppa”, he flicked her forehead, make her flinched and rubbed it.

“S-sorry”.

“You must be awkward at me right? After that news?”, he asked.

Mina nodded her head unknowingly, make her hit her head after she realised it.

“Cute~”, he messed her hair. “You don’t need to. I’m not with Sehun... anymore”, he whispered at the last word, make Mina looked at him in disbelieve.

“You must think that I’m disgusting, right? Like the poeple out there. They think that gay is something taboo and wrong. I  know. You must thinking that way. I understand”, his eyes changed to sad.

“NO! I never think that way”, Mina waved her hands.

“Really? So, what did you think about it?”.

“I never think that a gay thing is something like that. Gay is a choice. They choose it, so they must’ve think for long. We must understand everyone’s choice, so we must understand gay too. They have the same hopes like the normal guy. They need love, and they need to loving too. They aren’t different to the normal ones”, Mina told Luhan, make him widened his eyes in her statement.

“Am I wrong?”, Mina asked as she saw Luhan’s expression.

“No! Not at all. I never know that you are this smart”, he smiled at her.

“I’m not. I’m just trying to be fair with everything”.

“But you are right.many poeple think that gay is something we must stay away with. You aren’t going to stay away from me or Sehun right?”.

“Why would I? If I do, I wouldn’t want to do this”.

“But, why you accept this offer? It’s marriage thing. Something important for everyone”, he asked her. Well, Luhan just want to know her better.

“I don’t know either. One of the reason’s my parents. Mine and his parents know eachother. Beside that, my heart told me that I need to change him. That’s all. I don’t know any special reasons”, she looked at her hands.

“You are pretty, smart, warm hearted. Sehun must be lucky to marry you. Take care of him.”, Luhan patted her shoulder.

Mina looked at him. A bit shocked with his sudden change of tone. He was all sweet and cheerful before. And now, he just siddenly went serious.

“H-how about you? I-I mean---“

“I want to change. I’m not a gay in the first place. Sehun is. I want him to be a normal guy who love the woman he felt special.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter