Making Up/Starting Over

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come here, Sehun-ah!!”, Lay signaling him to come to them.

She smiled again, wider than before.

Sehun dazed. Stunned. Did she already realised that she love Lay more? And she didn’t love him? And they are back together?

Sehun didn’t want to think. He’s to scared. Scared to face the fact that he maybe will lose everything in a blink of eye. But he managed to removed that thought and bring himself closer to the couple in front of him. He’ll face it. He deserve it. He might lose her, but it’s his own fault. He’ll accept everything.

Lay stand up and brushed his pants. “I think you two need time to talk. I’ll let you alone then”, he smiled and walked passed Sehun after he patted Sehun’s shoulder. “Clear the things up!”, he whispered at Sehun’s ear.

Sehun looks really confused. He didn’t know with what just happedned. What did really happened before he got there?

Mina looked up at Sehun and smiled. “Don’t you tired standing there?”, she asked after the silence for a minutes.

Sehun nodded his head and sat on the other swing. Silence~

Mina mvoed her feet to make the swing moved while looked up at the dark sky. “There’s no stars..”, she pouted.

Sehun turned his head toward her. His gaze locked on her shining eyes, moved to her perfect nose, down to her.... sweet lips.

Mina felt his gaze on her. She looked around, trying to not to care about Sehun’s gaze that burning a hole on her. She cleared .

Sehun looked away, knowing that she feel uncomfortable. He looked down at his feet and sighed.

Silence once again took over them.

“So?”, Mina broke the silent and looked at him.

He turned his attention to the girl beside him, not knowing what she mean.

“Yixing oppa already told me...”, she whispered, looking at his eyes.

“Huh? About?”, he tilted his head to the side and looked at her.

“Your past.... Your mother... Everything”, tears started rolled down her cheek. She never knew that behind his cold attitude and unreadable expression, he endured so much pain.

Sehun widened his eyes. “Y-You---“

“Why didn’t you tell me from the start? I keep on thinking about you in a bad way! Don’t you know it?”, she raised her voice.

He’s so stupid!

“I’m sorry...”, he looked down, didn’t dare to look at her.

“Stop saying sorry! I didn’t need you sorry!!”, she said coldly.

“I don’t care! I just wanted to say sorry. For everything. You accept it or not, it’s your choice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter