2 Rounds, Want More?

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*HARD ’S HERE. UNDERAGE, YOU BETTER NOT READ THIS^^*

 

“Open it!”, he whispered in her ear.

His voice, his whisper, always successed on making her trembled, make her heart raced rapidly.

Slowly, she opened the first button. Moved it to the side. Down to the second and played it as she kissed his lips again, battling with each other.

“You are too slow~”, Sehun mumbled as he unbottoning his shirt roughly. His lips moved down to her neck, nibbling on it, leaving the kiss marks here and there.

He moved his hands to unbottoning Mina’s shirt, as roughly as his.

“O-oppa, are you s-sure... a-about thisss?”

He nodded his head and looked at her eyes for seconds. “Can I?”, he asked as he put his palms on her colarboone.

She drowned on his gaze before nodded her head in response. He smiled, and bring her face closer to him, kissed her lips tenderly.

Even I’m waiting for that words, I’ll still doing anything you want, oppa.

He carried her on his arms, bridal style and walked toward the bed. He gently laid her body on the back, softly, as if she was a glass which can break anytime. He moved on top of her after he removed his shirt and Mina’s.

“O-o-oppa.... I-I’m scared...”, she mumbled as Sehun nibbling on her colarbone.

“Don’t worry... I’ll protect you”, he replied and unclasped her bra in one move.

“Ughh, op-ppa~”

“Let me try it on you, trying my heart.... to end on yours..”, he moved up to her ear and whispered.

She just nodded her head while hugging his neck. His lips traveled down to her stomach, clutching on her short. His finger moved diligently on her button and zipper, pulled it off her body. She is complately in front of her.

“Oppa....”, her cheek blushed madly as she knew that Sehun stared at her body up and down. She pulled the blanket, covering her body.

“Don’t! I never knew that you are this beautiful..”, he grabbed the blanket at pulled it away, kissed her shoulder. “If I knew, I would like to do this since before. I felt like I’ve waste my time with the gay attitude...”, he whispered and started to attacking her hungrily, put his hands on her .

She squealed at his sudden bit on her . “Oppa~ aaahhh~”

“Scream my name, Mina-ah. Scream as loud as you can...”, he mumbled before he attacked her other .

Her hands tangled on his hair, playing with it while pulled him closed to her.

“Oppa, your---“

“I know!”, he cut her off and  took off his pants, along with his boxer showed his . “Don’t look at mine, or you’ll completely backed off from this activity”, he didn’t let her see .

“Ungghh~”, she groaned as his legs brushed against her .

Their body brushed against each others’, as their lips keep on kissing each others’ skin. She wiped the sweat on his face with her hands and pulled him closer to her.

Sehun started to rub on her inner thigh as she moaned quietly and covered with her hands. His hands traveled up and down on your milky white thigh. He smirked at you response.

“I’m such a stupid not do this from the start..”, he mumbled and attacked her once again while his hands got closer to her , making you gasp and hot. His fingers would brushed against her core, and she’ll scream his name everytime his fingers hit it. She didn’t know ‘till he started to you.

She let out a deep sigh, feeling his middle finger moved inside your hole. She let you a soft moan as he started to moved it in and out from hers.

“You can moan! Just my name!”. He grinned.

“Oppa..”, you let out a slight moan.

“That’s my girl”, he smirked and grinned wider. He inserted his index finger. Moved it together with his middle, scissored inside her hole. Mina’s back arched as he pulled out his fingers.

He moved down, and her . His tongue played it and sometimes, he’ll it, flicked it, making you whimperes as his tease. Mina grabbed his hair and pulled him more to her as she closed her eyes in ecstasy. Hi slid his tongue in her hole, inside as his nose brushed against her .

“Oppa~”, her muscles tightened and got her . He it clean and moved up to kiss all the way to her lips, making her taste herself.

“Mmm... I’m screwed for not doing it since then..”, he mumbled on the kiss. His tongue wandered around the corners of .

“Stop regretting, oppa.. Nnghh~”, she moaned on his mouth as his hands caressing the back of her thigh.

“Remember this, if I’m already inside you, that’s mean that you are mine, and no one else’s, okay!”, he looked deeply at her eyes, making her blushed madly.

She nodded and brought her head up to kiss his lips. He smiled at her action and kissed back.

He moved his hands on your thighs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter