Sorry

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s bean a week. Mina visited the SM building since Lee Soo Man wanted to meet her. She wearing a simple blouse which covered ‘till mid thigh with belt and a short jeans. Her hair tied in messy bun, showed her cute figure.

“Mina-ah...”, someone gasped when saw her.

“Yi--- Xing, o-oppa...”, she widened her eyes. She didn’t know that he’ll be there that day.

She avoiding his gaze and walked away. Lay grabbed her arms and spun her around, make her facing him.

“Let me talk”, he told her in a serious tone.

“About what? I don’t think we have anything to talk about”, Mina tried to lose from his grip.

“No, Mina! We have! Let me explain everything”.

“I said I don’t want to. I’ve forget everything. Let me go!”, she slapped his hands away from her and walked away.

“Untill when you’ll act like you don’t know me? Isn’t it not enough you act like you didn’t saw me on that conference?”, he walked to her.

Mina stopped her feet. Feeling uneasy to left everything behind. Her first love. The person who she missed the most in this past 3 years, before she married to Sehun.

“Mina-ah, I know I’m wrong, left you for this. I’m sorry. Let me correcting my mistake. I’ll do my best, Mina-ah”, he hug her from behind, rested his head on her shoulder.

“Oppa, sorry. I’m married”, she whispered and unhooked his arms around her waist.

“What did he do to make you happy? Nothing, right? He didn’t even love you, but I do! He just hurt you. How much pain you can endure, Mina-ah? Let me make you happy, once again. That Sehun’s just unimportant, trash! He’s the one who make the whole group suffering!”, Lay yelled at her face.

“STOP! Don’t you dare talking like that about him! You aren’t better!”, she yelled back, make him stunned. He never saw her this angry or yelling at someone.

“It’s true! Why are you comparing me to him? He’s just a gay! See? G-A-Y! He----“

He stopped as Mina slap him on his cheek. “I said, Stop!”.

Mina’s tears started bluring her vision. She held back as much as she can. “Hear me!”, she took a deep breath. “Oh Sehun is my husband. I love him, so what? You are nothing, but !!!”, she yelled right in front of him.

Lay widened his eyes. He can’t believe the person he love said that to him. He still love her, so much.

“I’m sorry, oppa. It wouldn’t turn out like this if you didn’t left me back then”, her eyes softened. However, she felt sorry for saying that kind of stuff.

“I didn’t mean it. I----“, Mina stopped him again.

“I know everything. You left me because you don’t want to feel distrubed when you are being an idol, right? Maybe, if you didn’t left me, I’ll always annoy you. I’m annoying. True. So, I think it’s your best choice back then”, she smiled. “See you, oppa”.

She left him there. Dumbfounded. Yes, it’s right. He left her because he think that she’ll annoying him, and ruined his image as an idol. So, he left her. But that’s the worst choice he ever took since his entire life. He missed her. He still love her.

“Lay, hyung!”, Kai called his name when he saw Lay standing in the middle of the hallway with blank stare.

He patted Lay’s shoulder. “What happened, hyung?”, he asked when he didn’t get any reply from the older boy. “Hyung!”, he called him once again and followed his gaze. Mina. “Is that Mina?”, he asked again, make Lay back to his mind.

“J-Jongin-ah. What are you doing?”, Lay shocked as he saw Kai there.

“Hyung, what happened? About Mina?”.

Lay just nodded his head, but soon he shook it. “Nothing. Let’s just go!”, he clung his arms around Kai’s shoulder and dragged him away.

==8888==

“You are back?”, Sehun asked when Mina entered their home.

“Hmm”, she nodded her head and walked inside.

“What happened? Why are you need to go to the company?”, he asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter